What's Veeky Forums's favorite thing to do with pork butt?

What's Veeky Forums's favorite thing to do with pork butt?

Carnitas

Pulled pork barbecue, all day erry day. It's gotta be South Carolina mustard sauce too. Accept no substitutes.

Season it minimally, put it in a crockpot, then portion the yield out for different uses each meal. BBQ sliders one night, tacos the next night, crisp it up on a griddle and have it with eggs and hashbrowns one morning. That kind of schtick.

put it in

Pulled pork is the only correct answer. Also since it's such a pain in the ass to wait for it to cook (5+ hours), do multiple pork butts at once. Use the pulled pork in various dishes over the next week--sandwiches, soups, etc.

Stew in crockpot until tender.

Drain liquid, shred meat. Crisp and brown meat up in the oven. Drown in BBQ sauce.

This, but instead of sauce i portion it out and use it as filler for a weeks worth of dinners. Just a great versatile cut of meat.

4 people eating and we cant knock out a 8lb shoulder without getting burnt out within 5 days.

Shove my pork loin in with fierce vigor.

>mustard based sauce

Grind it and make sausage. It has the perfect fat %.

Slow-smoked pulled pork would be another good option.

Hang it and let it dry on air and smoke every 7 days.
I sometimes let it sit in salt water with a lot of garlic as well, before i hang it to dry.

*unzips dick*

>eating the ass of an animal

Well it’s the shoulder you dumb fuck. Eat ham? Cause that’s the ass.

No. Eastern Carolina apple cider vinegar sauce

The shoulder part is called pork shoulder

>being this retarded
i hope it hurts all the time.

not authentic, add a few halved limes, don't use chicken stock, water is fine or it can be too salty desu

Oh you’re trolling. Gg

>stock
>salty

Smoke it or slow roast it for like 12 hours for pulled pork, taco's, burritos and stir fry.