How do you brew your tea?

How do you brew your tea?

I don't
tea is for women and britbongs

I boil some fucking water, put a packet of Tazo Wild Sweet Orange in a cup, put in 8~10 ounces of water, let it sit for 5 minutes, take the bag out, and drink some tea.

/thread

I ask the replicator for some.

>having to delegate tea-making responsibilities to literal subhumans

the patrician way

in the sun for 4-6 hours. One 64 oz mason jar with 4 bags. Usually 3 green and 1 peach. THATS RIGHT I SAID BAG.

Keurig and teavana perfectea maker.

manchild

Depends on the tea. Usually it's russian caravan black tea (Assam, Lapsang), and that's 4 minutes in a tea ball. No sugar/honey.

Otherwise it's some variety of white tea. 2 minutes, hot (not boiled) in a tea ball. Sometimes a dab of honey if the mood's right.

boil kettle, put teabag in cup, add water, wait a few mins, stir occasionally, take out teabag, add splash of milk and sometimes sugar. done.

t.professional bong

>milk

T. Amerifat
Good bait thought

yes, have you tried it before hating it?

It's disgusting

tea without milk is disgusting, bland and boring

T. Someone who drinks shit tea
Enjoy your PG tips faggot

This tbqh senpai. I can't stand when people get "sweet raspberry infusion black tea" . Just get some real fucking tea. That's like buying Carlo Rossi sangria and claiming you drink "wine"

I will. pg tips is goat

being a tea snob is almost as pretentious and gay as being a whisky or craft beer or wine snob.

only supper sugary with extra sugar from Bojangles.

>drink tea multiple times a day
>so dim that you don't start to notice or become familiar with the subtle flaws of fucking tea dust

Maximum peasant

>4 bags
Cuck, you're wasting half your tea

>subtle flaws of fucking tea dust

lmao @ ur life

Stop overbrewing your Twinnings """tea""" dust bags.

This is how non-bullshit tea is made.

How is adding dairy and sugar "non-bullshit"?

snobs don't realise they are pompous asshats that no one wants to be around.

In pic related

Just got one of those today and a bunch of tea, I'd post the pic but I need to resize it.

Here's my haul, I ordered 3oz Citron Green, Masala Chai, and Tumeric Bliss, got a sample of orchard white teas, and they sent me a bunch of samples, chamomille, chocolate chai, strawberry something, and pisces blend.