ASOIAF-fags will NEVER EVER get The Winds Of Winter

>ASOIAF-fags will NEVER EVER get The Winds Of Winter

Don't worry. Brandon Sanderson will finish the series.

Grrm has already said that if he doesn't finish asoiaf all manuscripts, notes, and progress needs to be destroyed

Who cares, he's gonna be dead anyway, he's not gonna sue.

>Grrm has already said that if he doesn't finish asoiaf all manuscripts, notes, and progress needs to be destroyed
Wait really? Jesus it must be suffering to have the only ending be the shows ending.

Testaments user, and his wife was going to do it

If you like ASOIAF read Druon's The Accursed Kings

It's like ASOIAF but 10x better and easier to understand

Literally Kafka tier.

He is only 68 though, does he have some sort of major terminal illness? He has plenty of good years left

Being obese as fuck tends to shorten your lifespan.

James is that you you fat fuck? Fat balding quarter polish obese cunt, disgusting person

What? Grrm is a fat piece of shit, why would your fuckbuddy james be the only one aware of that

FINISH THE FAT FUCK YOU BOOK

How kafkaesque

Jordan didn't want anyone else to finish WoT at first either

Abduct the wife, abduct their children, demand the manuscripts, why this is so fucking hard?

So the series are going to be good again?

why

He doesn't have children, he only married his wife(around his age so not some bimbo, and they have been living together for a long time) a few years ago
he's a total nerd

Given its genre should I worry about stuff getting lost in translation?

>implying asoiaf was ever good

Elaborate, please.

Because it was a mistake go beyond 3 books and wants to make sure it doesn't go to far

Good Riddance, nothing of value will be lost. If he somehow manages to still write quality books (like the first 3) from that bloated entangled mess, he will truly be god among 21st century authors. I for one have given up, the non-ASOIAF-stuff hes written over the last few years has been really bad.

Ayy. You're all so fucking pathetic. Why do I care? HBO will finish the series for me.

>watching the televised jew
Stay indoctrinated cuck

>21th century
>reading books instead of watching TV
Even though TV is already an outdated tech from the previous century.

>Reading historical fiction

Yeah mate, I hope you only do this on your period.

>HBO will finish the series for me

107 is bohrium though