Do you ever eat in bed, Veeky Forums?

Do you ever eat in bed, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MgU0b-Zi9oc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

only pussy lmao!

but seriously I never eat in bed. it's disgusting. crumbs everywhere and I can't even sit as comfortably as on the couch or at the table in the kitchen. I don't know why I would eat in bed

Only when I'm depressed. Otherwise I hate it

this, i used to mainly if i was sick and just slept most of the day but now, too many crumbs and it kills good sleep.

i did a couple times, using the bed as a table though, and usually stuff like pizza that keeps the shape, and on a... what's the word, well those things you use to carry plates of food around

only pizza when watching movies with my bf
needless to say we trashed my new bed. maybe wasn't the smartest idea

That's the only place I eat.

I feel like I enjoy my meal more when I'm completely relaxed in bed, watching tv and shitposting on my phone.

This picture bums me out because it reminds me how shitty KFC is now.

i eat everytime in my bed.
for like 5 years now

That's Abdullah the butcher with inoki right?

My ex and I used to eat dinner in bed most nights. We also used to spend most of our time at home in our room, even though it was just us. Now I never eat in my room, but I'd say I eat on the couch more than at the table.

A tray?

do americans really

yes that, thanks.

also corn flakes when i'm ultra lazy watching a show on my laptop.

Yep. Abdullah loves his chicken.
youtu.be/MgU0b-Zi9oc

I only eat in my bed and sleep on my table. I wish I was making this up, but it's true. I have a strange life.

i eat ON my bed but not IN bed

brought fried chicken to sleeper train, ate fried chicken on the train's bed

Lol

65% of my meals are consumed in bed.

I've made peace with the fact that I'll die alone.

That's an interesting number. It sounds like you spent some time considering it.

One afternoon I was laying on my bed reading a book and carefully eating a piece of toast from a plate resting on my chest. My girlfriend came in and laid down next to me. She was angry at me for eating in bed. When I told her it was ok and that I wouldn't spill any crumbs she became very angry. She threw a tantrum, thrashing around violently, then jumped up and down on the bed until she knocked the plate off my chest and the toast fell on the bed. She triumphantly told me that this is why I can't eat in bed. I am single now, and I may die alone. I've made peace with that.

One time a month ago I ate a bunch of mcdonalds while jacking off in bed

It was bliss

Sounds romantic

I used to when I was horribly depressed. I'd chat online and eat in bed for days and days. Now I eat on the couch.

Could you elaborate? Why do you sleep on your table, and how? Do you lay down on it? Is it a desk? Dining room type table? I need to know more.

LMAO are you forreal? You're better off single.

How are you people getting so many crumbs on the bed? 95% of the 65% total of my bed meals are eaten out of a wide, deep bowl and when eating over it crumbing everywhere is very difficult.

I eat a lot in bed. The most disgusting accident was when i spilled a can of sardines in oil. Pushing the mug of coffee over happens rater often. My mattress looks like a Jackson Pollock painting but I use a lot of fabric refresher spray so it smells really good.

I don't trust myself enough to be eating in bed. I did one time spill coffee on my bed because I tripped when I was one my way to the computer.

kek. I like this short story. Sorry for your relationship though.

Never. And I barely eat in my office. Only on very rare occasions will I eat biscuits or something and if I have a couch in there I might have a meal at it over a table. eating where you sleep is just gross.

Another who eats in bed almost exclusively here. But I use my bed more like a couch than a bed.

No because I live by myself and thus do all my own cleaning. I ain't washing dirty sheets if I can help it

no.

>Could you elaborate?
Yes, but I prefer not to. Sometimes not knowing is more fun. Personally, I'm fascinated by the prevalence of eating desk photos on this board.

Yes, forreal.

Thanks. This thread made me recall it. I can't say I've led an uninteresting life.

Once again, I am impressed by your thoughtful bed-eating analysis. Sometimes the agents of bed crumbs come from unexpected places.

Only if i am really really sick. Wtf

I never use my dinnertable anymore unless I'm eating something like soup or instant noodles.