Did Elon get plastic surgery done? Botox or something similar? Because he kind of looks weird...

Did Elon get plastic surgery done? Botox or something similar? Because he kind of looks weird... like parts of his face are aging, and parts aren't.

further proof. something looks off with his face.

i think he might just have autism

How did we go from this...

... to THIS

I think so he looks too South American from the Andes, Southern Andes. A little Native American and a whole lot of indo asiatic. Crossed with an Albino.

A person's face isn't an interesting topic of discussion. You were looking for /tv/ or maybe TMZ.

To make your vapid shitpost interesting, let's examine the issue. Facial attractiveness holds a ridiculous amount of weight in our vapid society; far more than any other characteristic. If you're good looking, the average gullible sheep will assume you're kinder, smarter, stronger, funnier, and just all around better than a less attractive peer -- even if you're a dumb sociopath and they're a genius paragon of human virtue. This absurd, dystopian advantage translates into near-guaranteed success regardless of other shortcomings and with minimal or even zero effort (modeling, acting, etc).

My point here is that everyone who can afford to should raise their middle finger to nature and receive tasteful plastic surgery to reverse however they were fucked over by that particular dice roll, if possible and/or necessary. This decision isn't grounded in vapidity or vanity, but rather in a utilitarian acknowledgement that if one wants to live an awesome life according to the values that most people keep, one should look good. If you weren't by sheer, evil luck put on an even playing field with the likes of Brad Pitt or Chris Whatshisface, then FORCE the playing field to be even. And okay yeah, there's a legitimate issue where pairing off and making babies is concerned, but cross that bridge when you come to it -- with honesty.

So if Elon did get plastic surgery, it's because he's smart and recognizes that in order to pursue his goals with maximal effectiveness, he needs to appeal to the base instincts of an entire planet of morons.

height > looks when it comes to attractiveness and no surgery is going to give you that

Look how awkward his mouth looks, and the wrinkles around his eyes just look so... unnatural. Here is another clearer pic. He just looks way weird.

Not Veeky Forums, fuck off

mkultra clone

obviously, look at older pictures of him

he got a hair transplant which is stuck to his face in ways i guess

The cure for baldness is money and women, clearly

looks like a toad

I think thats what 80-100 hours of work per week do to you

When will elon buy up boston dynamics, make androids and change his last name to weyland?

Not remotely true unless you're a midget, Brad Pitt is only 5'11". Sure being over 6 foot is probably better but people are going to react much better to an attractive person of average height than an ugly tall person.

This is seriously a 10/10 post.

What you see when you look at him is an amalgamation of how he would look at wildly different times in his life, due to an accident in an alien temporal portal facility he will find on Mars in about 18 years.

When he fucks with it again a few years later, he will merge DNA with a fly and shit will get nasty. But that won;t propogate back in time further than 2021.

Using vapid/vapidity three times is insufficient. Real BrainPosters use vapid/vapidity many more times, as a sure sign of not being vapid themselves or displaying any sort of vapidity. Your vapid failure to do so makes your whole post vapid, and shows us just how vapid your own vapidity level is.

>being this obsessed with daddy Musk

proof that money makes you chad

nope. objectively untrue. I'm a six foot gay dude and i have seen so many absolute uggos that are taller than me. actually i've found that being taller than 6'4" significantly increases the probability of having generally weird facial proportions.

What's weird is that you used the same word repetitiously to drive home a point, but you didn't recognize that the same exact thing was done in the post you're criticizing. Exact same idea, just done less gratuitously.

>the chad chrome dome
>the virgin hair transplant

He's just Canadian.

He never designed anything rreeeee

>and no surgery is going to give you that
You can surgically lengthen your legs you father sucking retard.

what's your paypal? im willing to pay you to ensure i never see any of your posts ever again

Im having hard time figuring out if this guy is 10/10 master baiter or complete fucking autistic sperg. Commendable achievement considering i've browsed this shitty site for 10+ years.

Boers always look like that.

dont worry user you arent the only Veeky Forums old guard to be genuinely unsure of this

yeah but there's lots of potential for complications and it's extremely painful and time consuming to do it

Triggered celebrity worshiping human trash spotted

Are you sure? Afaik he has the title of "Lead Designer" at SpaceX

there's a multitude of treatments, could be collagen injections or other things.

He's both, but also right. It's not like you can honestly dispute any of his assertions.

t. Extremely ugly lanklet.

Joke's on you: I'm 5'9 and balding already.

Wait.

>Brad Pitt is only 5'11"
>only 5'11"

who's that on the right?

You're not wrong, but I consider myself politically correct and your views make me uncomfortable.

>somehin

lol fuck off elon

men with money == plastic surgery junkies,
bc they think face lifts == chick magnets.
The reality is that very plastic women see men with noticeable face lifts as sugar daddies most likely willing to pay for plastic surgery for their groupies. Men who gets their faces done tend to run with women, who do the same.

>inb4 Elon Muskdanoff

hair transplant and most likely just fillers

Golly ... you finally noticed that a billionaire can afford the best doctors in the world to look younger.

This will shock the shit out of you, but Trump probably uses hair products!!!! AND uses a tanning bed and fake tanning products!!!!!

You can tell his face is real, because it looks so fake. He'd have a way better face than that if it was fake.

i kind of hate him but he looks really good, his body is in shape too. it's like he got younger through the years.

Schmeff Schmezos

this post is a litmus test for brainlets and real humanbeings.
thanks user

Why would you hate someone who's single-handedly blazing the trail of mankind's progress on several different frontiers at once?

No, People like Elon Musk are aliens from another planet. Literally what kind of Name is Elon Musk, it even sounds like a name from another planet or the future

The prophet was foretold.

Yes.

He is rich as fuck and he is very egocentric. And he lives in the USA.

"We couldn't hire any rocket physicists so I just did it." - T. Elon Musk

Is he part asian?