Give me one good reason as to why you aren't /fitlit/

Give me one good reason as to why you aren't /fitlit/

Does running 5 days a week count? When I worked out it cost too much to have to get over 200 grams of protein a day in my system. I would always buy sale item food aswell. Not rich enough senpai.

I am though

I try.

>falling for the eating over 0.7g/lb of protein a day meme

Optimum is 0.83 you fucking gains goblin

My social anxiety and autism makes me think that any time I spend in a gym is time I'm spending away from learning culture and will make it harder for me to relate to the people I talk to.

Since when. Where did you get this bro science. You need 1g per pound at least!

I don't have an inferiority complex and if I did, I would realise lifting won't fix it.

if you think lifting is for fixing an inferiority complex, you probably have an inferiority complex

>You need 1g per pound at least
true

It literally is.

>waaah waaah i can't get gf why am i such a lonely loser nobody likes me waah waaah
>just lift brah

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Im actually starting to. Have been losing weight for a few weeks, going to a nutricionist and overall improving my health (im doing exercises). Some time in the later months ill star weight lifting as well

>has immense biochemical and physiological benefits
>no, it's just to fix your self-hatred

stop projecting

I'm an autist with no confidence for the gym so i just at home doing pushups/burpees/squats/running on spot/jumping jacks

Shit i meant "stay at home". You probably got it anyway

>picking up weights and dropping them again
>immense biochemical and physiological benefits

Lmao, if you're going to rationalise it at least make up something halfway plausible. If you did it for health reasons you could just pick any real sport.

You literally can't even incorporate half of that at all. Best case scenario, you have a slightly less efficient source for a lot of your energy. Worst case you have mild hyperammonemia, which causes brain damage.

>kicking a ball
>health benefits

>hitting a ball with a bat
>health benefits

>putting one foot in front of the other
>health benefits

>making some wheels spin
>health benefits

>moving through water
>health benefits

here's your (you)

i exercise every day but i'm still skinnyfat so i probably don't qualify as Veeky Forums. signing up for the gym soon though.

Do you know the difference between weight training and cardio?

>"I'll only participate in sedentary activities like reading and have a flabby dough body and chronic back pain by the time I'm 35"
>wanting to be the best version of yourself = self hatred

Who lied to you user? Why are you like this?

because exercising takes too much time, time i would rather spend doing creative things or reading.

What are some books about fitness that aren't Mishima? I love the romaticization of training your body and mind. Makes working out more fun to me.

went from 90lb skelly to 140lb manlet over the course of 3 years of lifting. Feelsgoodman.jpg

fatty get out

How's this for a good reason? I don't want to.

But user, I am /fitlit/.

What are you guys talking about?

Literally no harm in eating shitloads of protein. Carbs are the enemy. I have a 60:20:20 split (protein:fats:carbs) and carb cycle.

Easy gains and fat never gets a chance to accumulate on my body.

Your lifestyle will result in the body that is ideal for that lifestyle. Fitness is your body's ability to do the things it encounters in the physical world. My body encounters a lot of walking, fine motor skills, and occasionally carrying moderately sized objects over the course of daily living. The frequency with which I encounter 400 lb objects that I want moved is not enough to justify the costs of maintaining excess muscle.

>going to the gym

Fucking faggots. Play sports instead, like real men.

>le look how many times I can lift heavy objects

Pathetic.