I'm convinced there are a group of shitposters/propogandists with an agenda who control Veeky Forums who may be working...

I'm convinced there are a group of shitposters/propogandists with an agenda who control Veeky Forums who may be working with mods.

There are these clusters of race threads, IQ threads and university threads which appear spontaneously and irregularly. Yet there are also handfuls of moderately insightful and rational threads actually pertaining to science or math.

Other urls found in this thread:

vixra.org/abs/1712.0598
thejidf.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Agreed
Yet this is not a surprise since it's happening in all boards

Someone should develop an "invisible hand" description of how internet communities like this devolve.
In any case, I don't think there's been any singular effort to cause the board to get so bad. At least not a successful one. I think it's the result of a gradual change in audience as lower denominator content gets posted more and more.

Similar things happen on all boards. r9k is full of faggots and bbc threads. sci is full of order of operations and iq garbage.

>shitposters/propogandists
It's just /pol/. They're not working with mods, the mods just can't keep up. Reporting helps them though.

Maybe this is the most reasonable.

I'd agree with this. Veeky Forums doesn't have a large degree of influence in the political world, so I doubt it would be targetted by manipulators as their returns wouldn't be worth it.

I think it's a result of /pol/ trying to larp as smart people, and unintentionally bring their propaganda here.

>ITT: muh /pol/ boogeyman: the thread
You fags are pathetic.

found the /pol/ack

Or maybe IQ and Race questions are the topics of today. Despite being suppressed the questions and debate remains.

I know (I don’t). It’s incredibly difficult to imagine let alone understand someone who has a different mindset than you. But listen - you can’t (you can) keep going around denying that the earth is round and that humans can’t be categorized by genetic traits: race.

once you fill the youth with marxism they will run on their own

These are the most talked about subjects in science that require anonymity

Not a surprise

how do we distinguish between people with and without an agenda? I'm usually tempted to believe that Veeky Forums isn't important enough to be targeted by state agents but it does seem like people have recognized the importance of social media and are trying to corporatize it

It's the russians.

>These are the most talked about subjects in science that require anonymity

This.

Of course there are.
50% of imageboards are just paid shills and intel agencies and the other 50% is useful idiots parroting the narrative

The CIA has written several handbooks on creating memes, don't be silly. Billions are invested into controlling all forms of media

but is Veeky Forums really an important political forum these days? the only plausible motive for me is that people would want to sabotage it

Its also people with too much time on their hands that make the threads large.

I think it's a lot simpler than that. Generally, when there's not new content being produced, it becomes harder to stay on topic. For instance, /co/ is a board that gets very active (and generally of better quality) when something is coming out; i.e. when Samurai Jack season 5 was airing, a lot of new content and discussions were created. When nothing new is coming out, however, board quality tends to quickly degrade and become off-topic. Same can apply for IRL clubs.

>fags
Why the homophobia?

fuck off fag

Settle your paranoia, Mulder. It's just a few teenage shitposters trying to get (you)s. They post race and IQ threads because it triggers with a minimum of Googling. An average IQ thread gets 250+ replies.

The cluster is just some kid with a lot of free time casting a wide net. Just ignore.

>There are these clusters of race threads
/pol/ containment threads.

newfag

>It's the russian hackers.

I'm a /pol/ack and a math undergrad, I post on both boards but I'm lurking most of the time. People like me are probably dime a dozen but you wouldn't fucking know as we don't interact that much with the community.
The people you're annoyed by are just retards who happen to know the subjects that trigger you, so they won't shut up about it.

But why the russians are doing this to us?

>being this afraid to apply scientific knowledge to the most important subjects of modern life
When did Veeky Forums become unscientific?

There was literally a thread that got deleted about violence by race that posted an infographic with inaccurate numbers that could NOT be achieved by the survey it was originally referring to. Compounded by the fact that in the 2010 survey the only victim/offender relationship it notated was by stranger/non-stranger.

It's quite clear not only is there /pol/ shitposting going on in Veeky Forums the shitposting in question has data riddled with inaccuracies that can be only pointed out by those who take time to investigate the sources. They are utilizing the average user/person's laziness and face-value behavior to inflate illegitimate threads to waste people's time.

Why /pol/ is doing this to us? We are friends!

Yeah, at this point I wish they would just make an /iq/ board or something

are my posts getting blocked?
if so it will be worth it when I block the mods' DNA molecules from connecting to the future

CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK:
>The General Relevance of the Modified Cosmological Model
>vixra.org/abs/1712.0598

I don't know user, it could be as simple as trolling or something more devious. Either way they causing arguments to exist when there is no legitimate reason to do so. I know the "you would argue over anything" meme exist but it shouldn't be abused this badly. Actually science and math threads have a hard time staying relevant when bait threads come about.

betrayal never comes from an enemy

During Cold War, Russia vs USA Scientific Competition/ Technological Race led to important Scientific Achievements.

Such as the Russia's 1st Satellite (Sputnik), the 1st Astronaut (Gagarin)
vs the USA's 1st Men on Moon (Apolo Missions).

I wouldn't argue over:
>everyone shutting the fuck up when see me
>making sure they don't point their phones at me
>never deliberately approaching me

I bet some of them don't really believe some of the things they post. They do it just to trigger the sjws on Veeky Forums.

Have you ever been to /pol/?

do you realize you're a crackpot? I just looked at your climate science paper and you completely misread the Cook survey.

Racist propaganda.

You know I'm pretty tired of the /pol/ boogeyman. There are plenty of other retards that post dumb shit on here over and over and the mod presense appears to be more or less non existant.

Wait, are there really people who don't think there's physical and mental differences between pan-ethnic groups? Really?

I dunno, what's more likely?
>Cabal of dedicated shitposters seeking to decrease the quality of a board

>Individual retards, mostly from /v/, /pol/ or /b/ dropping by Veeky Forums to ask questions they think are new but are actually always being asked

>One race, the human race

define pan-ethic
there are differences between people

Never suspect a conspiracy when normal human stupidity call explain all the facts.

Hmm, this isn't quite what I had in mind. Not that it is outright wrong, just overly simplistic, and clearly the author had some ax to grind. It's not bad though.

I'd like to see a thought-out investigation into the various factors, like lack of content as said.

I also think one of the biggest factors is that there is a lack of agreement among people who are the most devoted, while the casuals all strongly hold one basic stupid opinion.

The demographic is largely unreachable otherwise. The people who are most interesting to those in control is the fringe lunatics they know nothing about. If only they could work out how to manipulate us too and their work would be complete.

The new age of humans relegated to the role of ants or bees over a long enough timeline etc.

this ignores distributed vs central intelligence

The emergent intelligence of independent smart actors is higher than a centralized structure. You want the innovation, independant analysis of value, etc that comes from a relatively free society.

What you want for the best and most competitive society though is a more intelligent / higher IQ overall population. This gets rid of most of the problems the elites create over how stupid population is.

Once we start AGI/genetic engineering society changes completely and those distributed free ones make 10x more sense.

/pol/ believes there are internet boogeymen out raid their board, so they go around raiding other boards and websites

I have been trolling this board for days and I did no thread about race or IQ. Personally i find pretentious threads about maths much worse. Scientism is the worse thing in the world

This. I don't think the mods are particularly happy with /pol/ showing up and starting the same thread over and over.

This. Sci is full of pretentious fagoots. It's amusing seeing threads where there are like 40 anons with iqs higher than 140. Not even nigger

No. There is nobody saying that all ethnic groups are the same. They're saying that almost all of the differences are the result of social forces rather than genetic ones.

>internet boogeyman

The Russian bots meme is true. But they aren't the only ones.

There is nothing wrong with scientism!

Jesus, do you actually believe that image is real? Is it possible for a person to be that stupid? You neoyahtzees will literally believe anything if you want it to be true.

>Personally i find pretentious threads about maths much worse.
Math > Physics >>> Plumbers (ChemE) >>> Humanities

Who cares what social determinists think? They're basically creationists with the establishment backing.

>thejidf.org/

Is anyone else mad not only because pol is utter shit but also because it means there is no board to discuss political science?

Boogeyman? More like a homeless guy you can't kick out.

Veeky Forums

They are quite a bit more reasonable than /pol/.

Because if I wanted to talk about popular extremely libtard leaning science fakery I'd go on facebook or twitter. Now fuck off.

It doesn't matter what their motives are. Low quality bait posting should be deleted and earn you a ban.
The problem is that /pol/ is a direct portal from reddit and YouTube to Veeky Forums. These people don't know they have made the same thread that's been made 10,000x before, and how could they? It's their first day here, bristling with excitement at the prospect of true anonymity on their phones under the desk in high school history.

>Despite being suppressed
Keep dreaming pal.