What's your favorite biscuit/cookie?

What's your favorite biscuit/cookie?

For me, it's Original McVitie's Digestives. Uniquely delicious, its sweeet™ wheaty taste and distinctive size make it the undisputed king of biscuits.

And

It also has very good tensile strength for tea dipping.

For me, it's Rich tea. They lack the tensile strength but are still the bomb.

I've only had the originals and chocolate (sucks just spread nutella or some other chocolate spread on them if you want chocolate) because they're not grown here and supermarkets don't bring the others in.

BISCOFF
I
S
C
O
F
F

technically a cake

Chocolate hob nobs are excellent.

are there really people who need to eat a special cookie in order to poop?

These mofos for some indulgence

But I agree with you OP, McVitie's Digestives are the best all-round, bog-standard biccie

plebs, plebs everywhere

My nigga

>The digestive was first developed in 1839 by two Scottish doctors to aid digestion.[1]The term "digestive" is derived from the belief that they hadantacidpropertiesdue to the use ofsodium bicarbonatewhen they were first developed.[2]

Have you tried the new thin ones? It's mind blowing stuff, like the Pringles of biscuits. Far too addictive

Literally the best cookies I've had.

Any Argentinan's here?

Because when I was there - these cookies were the bomb.

Those pepperidge farm Milano cookies

best cookie hands down desu

this

So it's not a laxative? Asking because I really don't know. It's just a cookie with baking soda?

It's just really fucking tasty
I take 4 pieces thinking it'll be all but then I end up eating 14

These fucks right here

Got to be this. Read some user on here saying he loved the shit to death. I know why now.

Aldi brand Choc Chip cookies
and Milk Choc Digestives

or

Lidl Rich Tea biscuits

These are fabulous

>eating cookies will improve my digestion
europoors actually believe this

at the time of their invention they actually did and the name stuck, so joke's on you m8
it's not unlike how coca cola is still called that despite no longer containing cocaine