Reviewbrah btfo

Reviewbrah btfo

joe.co.uk/amp/entertainment/the-chicken-connoisseur-is-getting-his-own-tv-show-144167

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35801508/rapper-bonkaz-denies-sex-offence
youtube.com/watch?v=ppcYoem3URo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reviewbrah will endure

Reviewbrah BTFO because he doesn't appeal to normies?
The masses only like Pengest fag because he fills his videos with slang and emojis and jerks off to his air jordans

Tbh his videos got old really fast.

*teleports in front of you*
Ready to be reviewed for your sins?

He got it because he is black.

reviewbrah was bitching and moaning on the tubes yesterday because the youtube algorithm thing automatically demonitized his videos.

we used to joke about him living in his car....

it's not that he doesn't appeal to normies, he's just fucking unappealing in general.

Really? I thought youtube only demonetized channels with opinions they disagreed with. Is reviewbrah right wing or whatever? I don't watch him often enough to know.

>chicken connoisseur with uk rapper "bonkaz"

"The rapper, whose real name is Taylor Harris, was convicted of groping a 13-year-old girl in 2010 and is currently on the sex offenders register."
"He's also tried to justify his role in another crime.
The gang he was part of were convicted for nearly 35 years in total in 2011, after kidnapping a man with learning difficulties while he was walking with two children.
A Met Police statement from 2011 says the victim was punched and kicked and burnt with incense sticks, while the men demanded cash.
The statement says the group also threatened to burn the man's genitalia and eyes and chop off his finger.
The rapper pleaded guilty to false imprisonment and blackmail."

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35801508/rapper-bonkaz-denies-sex-offence

he kidnapped and tortured a guy with learning difficulties.

how will the chicken connoisseur ever survive?

also he's 31 years old

i've never heard him say anything remotely offensive or even political

video btw youtube.com/watch?v=ppcYoem3URo

I'm going to start some kind of crowdfunding thing for him and embezzle the money

nb

english cities not even once

Then you're a fucking cuck who never paid attention to The Idle Mind lectures. Brah is a borderline neo-nazi. He unironically quotes /pol/ throughout the lectures.

give me two examplkes, you fucking faggot

He has posted on many Veeky Forums boards, including pol, which means he has filled out captchas on this site, which means Google knows how browsing habits.

He was also trolled by Veeky Forums and shooped into lots of ISIS and Trump memes

Google blacklists anyone associated with "right wing" ideologies

It's really the only reason I can think of for why he's been demonitized

His channel is very politically neutral, so it's the only explanation

False

You need to go back

>sp-sp-spoonfeed me!!!
Go listen to The Idle Mind videos you humongous mongoloid. I've given you the tool, now stop being a fucking dumbass and do something on your own for once in your faggot life.

i actually bought some stuff off his sho yesterday. I like reviewbrah

if you make a claim,k you should be able to provide at least one example, you dolt.

Rip review dood

Or you can stop being a nigger and attempt to fix your ignorance of your own volition.

That's what happens you let (((Google))) know that you're into white supremacy and hate minorities.

I'm not claiming anything. You made a claim, so you should be able to provide just one example. Not that hard.

How is this in any way racist?

Seems you are projecting a lot.

None of the idle mind lectures are like that

The worst he does is call people degenerates, which is true, but he doesn't ever make it racial, and he's talking about white people most of the time.

Communists call everyone a neo nazi, just like you're they call everyone racist.

Anyone that doesn't agree with jamal and Muhammad raping their mother is a neo nazi apparently

I've never seen so many apologists and redditor alt-light retards in one place. Go fuck yourselves. End your pathetic lives.

Nice reddit thread.

there is a literal stalker on here with severe mental issues who has been attempting to destroy reviewbrah's character for over a year

lurk more

You're the one throwing a hissy fit because you can't find one example to prove our point. I've watched and listened to several of reviewbrahs videos and VOWRs and have not heard anything racist.

If you watch and/or enjoy this faggot's content in any way, shape, or form, you are a confirmed simple-minded retard and should kill yourself.
STOP SHILLING YOURSELF HERE, JOHN

I'm from Veeky Forums originally back in 2006 fucking off yourself

It'll be like Honey Booboo. A stupid show with stupid people for the mindless masses.

T.V. audiences couldn't handle Reviewbrah's class.