All fast food joints BTFO

How can they even compete

>how can they even compete
Seeing as how all other fast food joints are not only still in business but also making shit loads of money I would say they are not in danger at all of your regional shithole

How Jewish do you have to be to itemize fucking tomato slices on a burger

Pretty sure he said it in jest and just wants to talk about his favorite eatery.

First post worst post. You can be an off-the-cuff asshole on many other boards my nigger

Have you ever been here?

Is that like 5500 cal

Cook Out is pretty fucking good. Our closest one is 45 minutes away, and it's my go-to whenever I'm in the area and grabbing fast food.

The best fast food I've ever had, though, was Roy Rogers. I'm pissed off we don't have one here.

so what is any of that shit

The trays have a set price per location so that no matter what you get it's the same base price, so lots of stuff is an upcharge to keep the trays cheap.

you are like little baby

I thought euros used commas instead of periods

Different countries do different things, and if the till was made by an American company then it probably only does periods because obviously no other standards exists.

+ 15k for coke & whores

Why are they even writing decimals.

More importantly, where did the .24 cents come from on the total

Nope

Also not a millionaire

why are quesadillas one of the most expensive items

>cook out
>cheddar style double
Mah nigga!

Is this in America?

good question user

Veeky Forums is my home board and I'm here to stay

Wtf I love cook out now!

Yikes

It's the subtotal before taxes. I don't know why they list all the items after taxes. Unusual even for Europe.

>Huge Sweet Tea
You fat shit.

It's 32 oz, aka a large at McDonald's.

Yep I eat at the one in Savannah GA all the time

I repeat, you fat shit.

One huge sweet tea is not going to make you fat.

Sure do that everyday and then your comment warrants.

You can also get unsweetened tea with basically no calories, but the receipt would still say sweet tea in that case.
Also, for Cook-out if you're eating in the restaurant, the trays come with a large soda or a huge sweet tea for the same price. So say sweet tea for the drink and they'll give you the huge cup and you can fill it with whatever you want, they won't check that you're filling it with tea or anything.

One receipt costing more than I make a year. Kill me please.

Really boggles the noggles. Rich people live a completely different life.

You're putting the cart in front of the horse, you aren't fat for drinking sweet tea, you drink sweet tea because you are a fat, diabetic, shit.

Now skeeter, he ain't hurtin nobody

This is retarded on so many levels.

One can drink sweet tea and not be a fat diabetic individual.

They can, but you don't, you fat shit.