Is My Twisted World the most comedic book of all time? This shit is funnier than Hitchhiker's guide and Catch-22

Is My Twisted World the most comedic book of all time? This shit is funnier than Hitchhiker's guide and Catch-22

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html
nypost.com/2015/06/23/man-suspected-of-attacking-asian-women-found-hanging/
nypost.com/2015/06/23/hammer-confession-found-at-feet-of-serial-attacker-of-asian-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody captures tfw no gf quite like Elliot Rodgers. He was taken from us too soon.

RIP in piece Supreme Gentleman
;-;

Can you guys post some funny parts? Has anyone printed it yet? I would buy a copy for the LULZ

documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

This is my favorite quote:
"My mother one day told me that I should become a writer, because I had some talent in writing. That was strange to hear. For my whole life I was never talented at anything I tried. I was too physically weak to play sports with other boys when I was little; I never became professional at skateboarding no matter how much I practiced; and I was never that skilled at any video games I played… even World of Warcraft."

"... and in the end, it truly was My Twisted World."

The end.

That's not funny, that's some extremely relatable shit. He truly was a Real Human Being.

Or is it your favorite because it's one of the least outrageous, most lucid passages.

He was too pure for this promiscuous and degenerate world.

>On one of the days in July, when I was roaming around Girsh Park, a group of popular college kids arrived to play kickball in the fields. They all looked like typical fraternity jocks, tall and muscular. The kind of guys I’ve hated and envied all my life. With them came a flock of beautiful blonde girls, and they looked like they were having so much fun playing together. One of the girls did a handstand in the grass, and her sexy bare stomach showed as her shirt hung down. All of the girls were scantily clad. Rage boiled inside me as I watched those people who thought they were better than me enjoying their pleasurable little lives together. The rage was so intense that I couldn’t take it. I was insulted too much. I couldn’t leave them without getting some form of revenge, so I drove to the nearby K-mart, bought a super-soaker, filled it up with orange juice that I bought at the same store, and drove back to the park. They were still there, having the time of their lives, and I wanted to ruin it for them. I wanted to ruin their fun just like they ruined mine, as they would never accept me among them. I screamed at them. with rage as I sprayed them with my super soaker. When the boys started to yell and chase after me, I quickly got into my car and drove away. I was giddy with ecstatic, hate-fueled excitement. I wished I could spray boiling oil at the foul beasts. They deserved to die horrible, painful deaths just for the crime of enjoying a better life than me.

No one who isn't a raving delusional lunatic could write something this funny.
His murdering a bunch of people puts a bit of retroactive a damper on the comedic aspect, though.

I'm playing the devils advocate here [sic], but the 2 memorable times when Elliot name-dropped the whole "Twisted World" thing were quite fitting. The first was when in a rage he went down to the shooting range and practiced with some targets and realized the absurdity of the situation, how his life and come to such a desperate a point where he was literally practicing with guns for a mass shooting. The 2nd was when he considered killing his kid brother for being more popular than him and his stepmom during his retribution and even his dad when again he realized how pathetic and "twisted" his world had become to even consider such a thing.

it's true that was funny as fuck, at the beginning i was like oh no emo alert, but by the end i had a huge smile...it's like some shit dostoyevsky would right, but this shit is real life not fantasy, my twisted world is a fucking classic

It's almost like American Psycho in some parts.

I'm curious about what happened to James Ellis, he was my favourite character in MTW, he was kind of like Elliot, a loser and a virgin, but he wasn't affected by it as much, he took a transcendental approach.

I wonder if he ever found a gf.

Also, if you read closely, you can actually pinpoint the exact moment Elliot went crazy and became supreme.

Elliot must have at least been bisexual, if not full-on gay.

He's have made a cute girl, such a pity he didn't go trans. He'd probably have gotten more pussy

he just had a classical attitude toward male companionship

No its funny because he thinks he's a good writer when the entire book is shit

I always love how honest Elliot is. I'm not sure whether it comes from exceptionally low or high self-awareness.
Statements like this:
>They deserved to die horrible, painful deaths just for the crime of enjoying a better life than me.
It's like Elliot is fully aware of the neurotic, insecure undergirdings of everything he does but simply doesn't care - like he recognises there is no real standard for his behaviour outside of what he imposes on himself. A true individual.

>tfw I kind of mirror some of this
How do I fix myself

He admits to having a jealous personality, and actively lets it control him. One thing that I think he never realized was that the thing truly ugly about him was his personality and lack of empathy; the book has the narrative of a calculating psychopath with the capacity of a toddler.

Hit the gym >>Veeky Forums

Expand your mind >>Veeky Forums and where you are currently

Develop a personality - Veeky Forums can't help you with this one but literature can - I suggest you try to emulate the desirable traits of characters in fiction and even non-fiction.

>If I can't have it, no one can
Seems to be a fairly common sentiment, yet I've never been able to understand it.
Even if I have experienced serious deprivation in one form or other for most of my life.

with his crazy anti-sex beta shit he could have joined isis, it's good that he didn't, if this was an isis branded shooting it would be more forgettable and generic, one off psychos are way more memorable than terror franchisees

I wonder what the genesis of that sentiment is in the human psyche, and for what reason it came about

Stop competition in the gene pool maybe. Lions kill the young ones of previous males when they aquire a new harem. Probably something similar.

seems like it's only whites and east asians who do that, and since those groups have the largest amount of neanderthal dna, maybe it's linked to that

Fuck.

>tfw you can 100% relate to a psychopathic mass-murderer

i think it's because they feel they should be the alpha, so these manifestations are like the result of some instinct towards a take-over attempt, like roger clearly believe he should be the alpha, a lot of nerds who don't go on shooting sprees are just natural betas who realize they don't deserve pussy due to their shitty looks and poor intelligence, but rodger looked good, and was reasonably intelligent, and came from a wealthy background, so he had as much claim to alpha status as anyone

Completely wrong. It was because he lacked the capacity to empathize with other humans. He lacked any notion of humility or empathy - if you couple that with a desire for power over others and an inability to ever see that desire realized you have a ticking time bomb. His lack of ability to empathize was the key here. It had nothing to do with any alpha/beta dichotomy really. All you broscience types get so distracted by that shit.

>you're fucking god awful at everything... this makes you fit to be a writer

._.

Except that blacks and especially brown muslims are the most likely to kill their women if they should try to leave them. But that's pretty obvious to anyone, so I guess you're just raceb8ing. Maybe evol-psych triggers you in general.
>are just natural betas who realize they don't deserve pussy due to their shitty looks and poor intelligence
>but rodger looked good, and was reasonably intelligent, and came from a wealthy background
You should leave the house more often. This is not how the real world works at all. Also intelligent people are more likely to be sexually inexperienced, wealth definitively doesn't matter for shit when it comes to sex. It's well-known that the working classes are far more sexually promiscuous.
You're taxonomy of men into alphas who deserve pussy and betas who don't doesn't make any sense either from an evol perspective.

I think Elliot's desire to be alpha and clearly having all the factors to be alpha were what caused his descent into madness. What he didn't realize is that his personality was always broken due to his bad upbringing from having a white dad and asian mom

that's what i'm saying, he had an alpha mindset but didn't have the emotional intelligence to get sluts to suck him off, you think alpha dudes fuck tons of chicks because they are so good at "empathizing"? they're self-center and see everyone else as being there to serve them, just like rodgers, only problem is rodgers had shitty social skills

are you a chick? it only seems like a women could thing chad's get laid because they "empathize" so well, no dude believes that, although numales might go along with it as a white knight

Read the book, user. I feel like my life is around 90% the same as Eliot Rodgers' (I even listened to my brother fucking his gf and her fapping to her moaning, just like Eliot did with his sister), except that I grew up dirt poor.

I don't think I'll turn into an hero though.

To me it seems like a high self awareness without an awareness of the absurdity the self is capable of generating. I'm sitting here in my underwear on my couch and see a couple walking outside and that impulsive voice tells me I should go put on a lucha libre mask and suplex that guy onto the pavement and then stick it in his girl and get a few pumps in while he's down and then take off streaking downtown and clothesline everything I see while screaming in incoherent Spanish and the whole time I'm just sitting here smiling like an idiot at the imagery my mind has managed to conjure up from such a benign stimulus and then I'm hungry so I go make some tacos and wonder if my choice of dinner was influenced by that delusion I just had.

>Except that blacks and especially brown muslims are the most likely to kill their women if they should try to leave them.
>their women

they already have women, when was the last time a black guy thought to himself "gosh i'm a fucking loser, maybe i should just end myself" of course not, they have such low self-awareness they could be a high school drop out unemployed felon and they'll still think they're the shit, which is why their culture fails, when you think you're the shit despite being an impoverished scrub, there's no drive to create anything of value

>Read the book, user. I feel like my life is around 90% the same as Eliot Rodgers

Time to kill yourself, you waste of space

I guess I'll take shitheads like you with me, just like Rodgers did.

>are you a chick? it only seems like a women could thing chad's get laid because they "empathize" so well, no dude believes that, although numales might go along with it as a white knight

We're not only talking about his ability to get laid. Everything isn't reduced to that one issue. You don't go stabbing up the joint because you couldn't get some pussy. There were clearly other mental factors at play. Stop trying to reduce everything down to this one thing, you broscience idiot.

And what is ironic here is that your passive aggression reached truly feminine levels as you were saying that greentext.

>drive
have you learned nothing

How would empathizing help you out if life actively blocks you from achieving the only thing you want

>alpha
>chad's
>numales
>white knight

please stop

Sure, true for arabs in europe too. But that's unrelated though to the statement that only whites and asians destroy to keep others from having something.
Muslims are well known for killing their women their women when they try to leave (or the classic acid-attack).
The fact that this is most often related to things they had before, (their women) versus people like elliott who did not have it, doesn't seem all that important.
Also, blacks of course loot and destroy cars and shops in america at a monthly(?) basis, and much of this is probably because they want air jordans, but some has to be because they want to destroy something they do not have, and want to stop others from having too, look at car-burnings (also common among muslims in europe).
That only whites and asians destroy to keep others from having something is a ridiculous idea.

>tfw no Elliot Rodger gf

dude, rodgers clearly shot up the place because he couldn't get laid, it's completely obvious since he clearly states it in detail in his 100+ page manifesto, did cho did vtech because he couldn't get laid? probably not, i'm not saying that explains every shooting, it explains this specific one since the shooter clearly states that is precisely why he is doing it, i bet you're one of those chicks who likes to womensplain rape to men about how it's about "power" not sex, lol

Well it might not help you out in life all that much, but it would certainly help you avoid killing other people because your life isn't working out how you'd hoped.

Which would certainly be seen as a plus for those other people.

>it's the eternally butthurt redditor who is triggered by /pol/ and /r9k/ but convinces himself he's tough by extremist white knighting
Leave.

the difference is whites and asians destroy in a suicide mission, when muslims kill their wife it's never a murder-suicide, the guy bashes the chicks head and his family cheers and tells him he's honorable, it's not he same at all, no one was going to give rodgers an award for shooting up a sorority house

there you go again, thinking alphas care about other people more than themselves, now do u see why his "alphaness" lead to the shooting? his beta warcraft buddy probably empathized with all the chads getting laid every night, but rodgers was no numale, he wasn't going for that

>dude, rodgers clearly shot up the place because he couldn't get laid

There are a sea of guys like him on this one board alone and they aren't going on murder sprees. Why are they not going on murder sprees but he did? This very obviously isn't the sole deciding factor then, right?

Come on, lad. Think this through a bit more.

well a lot of them are beta numales who believe feminists are right and that only the top 20% of males deserve to get laid, or they hold out some secret hope that if they lift enough weights they will develop social skills a long with their muscles, rodgers had no hope but refused to submit to numaleness

This has to be subtle baiting.

There is no way you're this fucking stupid.

You do more empty soapboxing than critical thought. All your posts read like something straight from The_Donald. They are so fucking banal and off-point. You're only young too, aren't you?

>tfw can't relate because you always parse orange

fuck off normie, you clearly don't get it

why do reddit plebs bother posting in MTW threads with their generic mainstream opinions you could hear on any tv station, could you be more lame

>normie

lmao

No you're just too young to talk to. Watching your mind try to reason things out in real time is annoying at best.

i'm probably older than you, i know you think you're wise because you finished your bachelors and moved in with your 5/10 gf, no ones cares, you can't think and you have no discernible insights, kys

You've moving the goalpost though. Now I'm no longer certain what you're claiming. That "only whites and asians destroy something to prevent others from having it while also killing themselves, whereas when blacks or muslims do this, they don't kill themselves"?

Look at the guy who shot up the gay club in florida. He was thought to be in the closet, and he died in the shot-out with the police. Most likely he didn't plan to survive.
There's probably something similar with many other islamic suicidal terror attacks.
For blacks look at the guy who just livestreamed gunning down that old man in america because his wife left him or something. He was black.
There are also tons of results for black-murder suicides, so it appears you're completely wrong.

we're talking about people who can't get a laid, a murder-suicide with your gf shows you can get laid, duh, and the guy who shot up the club had a wife and kid, it's not the same phenomenon how fucking stupid can you be

t. brainlet roody poo

If you are as old as you claim then it's unfortunate to see you post like such a teen. Your quality of thought truly does have something oddly regressive and palpably teenage about it. Honestly you don't seem that bright.

>i'm probably older than you
>doesn't post age
>uses the grammar of a teenager

if you're so mature shouldn't you have moved beyond bashing autistic kids? fuck off, if i wanted to hear your bland normie opinions i'd watch a tv

go back to lereddit you fucking dweeb no one cares about nationalist grammar norms

So again, you're moving the goalpost?
"Only whites and asians kill themselves and also others for not being able to get laid, whereas if others cannot get laid, they at most only kill women/others"?
Wrong too. In general there are not too many examples of this behaviour, elliott rodgers is the only high-profile such incident I can think off of the top of my head, but I do remember a case a few years ago about some black artist in new york attacking asian qts because he couldn't get any asian women. Here you go
nypost.com/2015/06/23/man-suspected-of-attacking-asian-women-found-hanging/
nypost.com/2015/06/23/hammer-confession-found-at-feet-of-serial-attacker-of-asian-women/

Inconveniently for you, he also killed himself, so it seems you could not be more wrong.

yes i remember that fucking black weeb, of course there are exception you fucking idiot, man, it's weird that you are so obsessed with arguing this, maybe you should take time to consider why you got so triggered by this idea

This is your brain on virginity

Ah, but your claim was "Only whites and asians". This conclusively disproves your statement. Now if you're arguing about frequencies, you're going to have to provide statistics.

>maybe you should take time to consider why you got so triggered by this idea
>get's BTFO
>w-why are you so obsessed dude lmao

haha what a stupid virgin, that guy was such a loser, haha, he had a major persecution complex where he thought everyone was laughing at him for being a virgin, ahah, what a stupid virgin! lolllolololl brofist virgin bashing bro bud! he shud have been more emphathic! pass the natty ice broseph brolord!

well you if you want talk about "whites and asians" technically arabs and south asian muslims are considered white, so you'll have to refactor your argument, you found one black guy who attacked a few asians because he couldn't get laid, also we don't know how black he actually was, perhaps he was 3/4 white, if you're going to be so uptight about arguing this crap, then please present his parents racial background

those people were just analyzing MTW, the real virgins are the ones currently fighting over their /pol/ terms and perverted identity politics

well i didn't know some dweeb from redit was going to get so fucking triggered over an offhand comment, i mean get a load of this dude, he is deeply threatened, it's like dude i didn't know a throw away one liner was going to trigger you so hard, or i would have written something more precise, jesus what a wanker

yes but your dumbass comment made no fucking sense relative to the people you quoted. I would type more but you'll instantly scream "reddit" and "triggered" like the retard you are without adding anything. You are no better than the virgins with rage on this thread.

it was the neanderthal dna part wasn't it? there were tons of "edgy" "redpill" opinions in this thread, but that one made you chimp out and go berserk

How many white and asian examples have you found?
Elliot rodgers, that's one. The Black Weeb, that's one. No reason so far to believe this behavior is more common among asians or whites than blacks. In fact, it's likely the opposite, because we know killing, low impulse control and lower iq's are more common for blacks.
>also we don't know how black he actually was, perhaps he was 3/4 white,
There's a picture in the article. There's no reason to believe he's more white, or asian than he is black, in fact there's every reason to believe the opposite so you have to provide explicit proof that he is in fact more white or asian than he is black.

>uptight about arguing this crap
Well I guess truth, reason or evidence doesn't matter when you're just a ball of emotions and insecurities and have a sub 90 iq as you seem to have.

Nigga he's clearly talking about the quotes from Elliot himself.

It was such a surreal experience reading this book. I'm a 21 year old kissless virgin and I've never really felt bad about it, but to Elliot that was the only thing in the world that mattered and determined his worth as a human being. Makes you realize what a difference your mindset makes. Although if I was as desperate to get laid as he was, I would probably go out of my way to meet women, something he never did.

the mindset makes all the difference: rodger was an alpha who knew he deserve tons of pussy, you are a beta who knows he has no right to vag and accept it

He sounds a lot like some online friend I have. Seriously, it's eerie.

>rodger was an alpha
lolno. Being narcissistic does not automatically make you an "alpha."

This guy is baiting up a storm.

>Being narcissistic does not automatically make you an "alpha."

maybe not, but being narcissistic is the first step

How do you define alpha?

the same way anthropologists do, how else?

Honestly, I'm fairly well convinced that all people vapid enough to subscribe to the capitalist notion of "alphaness" are so superficial that they can't tell the difference between narcissism and self confidence.

No, you don't. In that case, Elliot was DEFINITELY not an alpha.

Even if Alphaness was an actual thing being narcissistic wouldn't be the first step. Then every single millennial would be alpha dipshit.

damn chimpanzees all buying into capitalism with their alpha dominated social hierarchies and shit!

This guy is either an 8/10 cheeky boy or he doesn't understand how to read into human relations on the most basic of levels.

Who even cares anymore?

>I'm not narcissistic i'm just self-confident bb ooohh yeah check out these delts ohh aahhh

yeah ok buddy lol

he WAS an alpha, he tried to fight for alpha status and died rather than live as a beta

It really triggered you too, faggot. Sound the alarm someone criticized my fucking race!

>he WAS an alpha, he tried to fight for alpha status and died rather than live as a beta
>fight for alpha status
>die
that's literally not alpha

A DON'T FUCKING CRITICISE MY WHITE PEOPLE IT'S THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO CLAIM SUPERIORITY TO REEEEEEEEE I'LL FUCKING SHOOT YOU WITH MY DAD'S GUN REEEEEEEEEE

are you saying hector was beta? kys foolio

Can someome who is more familiar with Elliot explain why he didn't rape someone on the day of reckoning

He was primarily interested in sex for status and self-affirmation, not the physical experience.

isn't everyone though? who gives a fuck about pussy

That wouldn't be very gentlemanly, would it?

Reminder that Elliot was a dicklet.

Not sure if the same retard I was arguing with earlier or lefty/pol/ ones.
>refuting a claim
>being triggered
Are you leftypol fags so self-hating that you'd accept any statement, however wildly incorrect and unlikely it is as long as it goes against whites and asians, and in favor of blacks?