For me, it's the bread's ass. The worst slices of the entire loaf

For me, it's the bread's ass. The worst slices of the entire loaf.

This is called the heel and you’re a pleb if you don’t enjoy it, and verifiably a turbopleb faggot if you share a loaf with other people and reach past the heel and just leave it in the bag you pig disgusting mongrel

>not calling it the "dad loaf" because I'm not eating that shit, dad can have it

I eat them specifically because I know what it's like to not be loved.

It is literally the same as any of the other slices unless you bought subpar bread where the crust is dry and gross.

Are you a leaf?

I didn't want to feel

>dad loaf
kek

Naw senpai. It’s always thinner than the rest of the slices and never the same size. Makes for a shit sandwich

You eat the loaf, put the heels in the freezer and then when you have a goodly amount, you make french toast.

Bread heels can also be used as brake pad liners

if the crunchy part is ass the whole bread is ass
pitiful murricans with their unironic "best thing since sliced bread" suffering

O B S E S S E D

>crunchy part
>american bread

Pick one.

heel is best slice desu

I love the ends or heels of the bread. I usually take them out of the bag first thing when I make toast w a newly bought loaf.

>eating commercially made sandwich bread instead of baking your own

>buying gas at the gas station instead of drilling and refining your own oil

what's this screenshot from?

>home-baked loaves don't have heels

>Tfw you're the end piece of bread in society because everyone passes you over until it's just you left alone.

korean bakery paris baguette realizes that no one likes those and sells sliced loaves without them. Gook innovation will save us all.

>eating bread

>contains coconut

fuck you

>buying your oven and vehicle instead of building them from scratch

I forget the exact phrase but the Spanish here call it (translates too) "the girl at the party everyone fingers, but no one fucks"

>living and breathing on a planet you didn't make

Those are the best slices though

>existing in a universe you didn't begin

Konditormeister 2003.

bro fuck you PLEASE

>posting on a store-bought PC instead of one you built yourself from parts you fabricated from minerals and ores you got from your mine

Those are there to keep the insides moist... you can discard them... but much better to grill slighty on the crust side for sandwich.

>installing an OS you didn't code yourself from binary

wuts this please
i wanna feel those comfy mason jars in 3d

>using a compiler he didn't even code himself

asians can't bake for shit

>finally you're a man slice