Do Asians really do this?

Do Asians really do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_1_murder_victims_by_race_ethnicity_and_sex_2015.xls
en.rocketnews24.com/2014/07/09/anime-gals-serve-yellow-shaved-ice-with-creepy-connotations-then-things-somehow-get-worse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It would appear that yes, he is really doing that.

based on the asian man in the picturre and the asian looking letters on the blackboard yes

What a glorious country.
The """The Land of the Free""" would never allow something as innovative as this.

this but unironically

I would unironically use that fountain and I don't normally eat desserts.

Is this what nuking a country does to the psyche of its populace?

Is this what having nuked a country does to its populace?

No, that's the fluoride

my god, thats over 200 people! in a country of 325 million! what a travesty!

I would love to see this in Pattaya. Except with a real girl. Perhaps a selection of girls, u-pick-she-pees.

Meh. Chicongo beats any one of those on any summer weekend.

What is it dispensing?

literally this

mass shootings are such a fucking non-issue, in fact shooting in general is a non issue here.
.01% of deaths in america are caused by shooting
.02% of those deaths are committed with "assault weapons"
that means .02% of .01%
its so statistically abnormal it isn't even worth mentioning

Makes for good news ratings

Nigcago is more of a sovereign police state than a part of the US.

Wait till you see the Greenwood massacre

I'd gladly take animes peeing on my food over random shootings

Jesus, as if it's the numbers that are the problem. Do you take a similar view of Islamic terrorism. In America it's killed an infinitesimal percentage of the population. So why even bother with background checks during immigration.

>In America it's killed an infinitesimal percentage of the population.
Islamic terrorists don't save lives. Guns do, dipshit.

I carry a concealed terrorist under my waistband whenever I go jogging. I scared off two basketball Americans that accosted me one day with it. All it was one allah ackbar and they took off running.

No one is saying all guns should be banned. But just like we vet the people we let into our country so as not to let in terrorists we can vet who gets to have guns. Just so you can follow the analogy better immigrants:guns::terrorists:mass shooters, dipshit.

>If just ONE life is saved then let's pour infinite resources into some minor issue
Fucking soccer moms

>we can vet who gets to have guns.
We do, dumb ass. 18 for rifle, 21 for handguns, with a criminal background check. Now piss off.

>mass shooters
For every "mass shooting", there's numerous citizens legally using firearms to save themselves, their property, and their families from degenerate scum.

>citation needed

This is not ok

lol, that's what you got out of that post?

Yeah, let's start giving our drivers' licenses to anyone above 18 without a criminal record.

And for every Islamic terrorist there are numerous muslim immigrants who are doctors, engineers and business owners who are contributing greatly to society.

>numerous muslim immigrants who are doctors, engineers and business owners who are contributing greatly to society.

Contributing what exactly? NOTHING. They're just here trying to exploit our security, tolerance, and wealth, just like every other P.O.S. "immigrant" from the 3rd world. We have our own "doctors, engineers, and business owners", thank you, we don't need ANY 3rd world joke of a "professional" in our nation. THEIR nations, however, need as many as they can fucking get.

Maybe if the fucking "professionals" from the 3rd world focused on their own nations, they wouldn't be shitholes they're trying to flee in the first place.

I didn't know American doctors, engineers, and business owners were struggling to find work because of educated legal immigrants. The bigger US employment crisis is for blue collar folks, and legal Arab immigrants aren't the problem there.

haha guy, don't get emotional and try to stay on topic. This isn't about your feelings about muslim or any other immigrants, I had a good idea about those before I even engaged you which is why I chose the analogy in the first place.

Just to reiterate, the point was that though in absolute numbers deaths from mass shootings may not register high, it does not mean that a security concern like that is something to be ignored. Just like how we don't ignore the potential security threat posed by immigrants because the number of terrorists is tiny.

You can go ahead and agree that you have differing views on the subjects that aren't based on the level of threat but your own personal feelings about them. That's completely fair. But don't pretend this was ever about numbers in the first place.

People aren't accidentally killing each other with guns in the same way unlicensed drivers would.

>deaths from mass shootings may not register high
It's not "may not", it's they DON'T.

There are already measures in place to help keep firearms out of the hands of criminals, but amazingly enough, criminals don't follow the law.

>People aren't accidentally killing each other with guns
They are although it's a small number about 505 in 2013, so yes not the same ballpark we'd have with unlicensed drivers
cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

The point wasn't about accidental deaths though, while vetting for a gun licence you'd be looking beyond capability of the individual for safe usage, you'd be looking for tendencies towards violence and self harm and history of violence drug/alcohol abuse. The homicide+suicide numbers (~33,000) are close to what we'd get with unlicensed drivers and that's what you're trying to control.

What are you talking about? America has always taken immigrants and been better for it. You want to close the door now because you let yourself get brainwashed? As long as we have sensible immigration policy we will continue to brain drain the rest of the world as God intended and say #1

>You want to close the door now because
We have populated the nation from coast to coast, and non-white immigrants do not respect our culture or way of life.

>33,000
First, suicides are counted as homicides and included in those figures. Second, total homicides aren't even half the number you posted and were just over 13K in 2015.

Source: FBI Uniform Crime Report
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_1_murder_victims_by_race_ethnicity_and_sex_2015.xls

>looking for tendencies towards violence and self harm and history of violence drug/alcohol abuse....
As the leftists always like to say, correlation does not equal causation, and those are just excuses to take away peoples right to defend themselves. Some bullshit system like that would do little more than allow corrupt politicians to deny arms to their political opponents.

We created this immigration crisis, dipshit.
Kinda happens when you go topple stable regimes using the guise of "overthrowing tyrants" left right and center.
Terrorism has only been an issue since we've began funding radical islamists to fight secular leaders (Assad, Gaddafi, Saddam) and governments (DRA, Iran under the Shah, etc.)

Except for:
(Most) Indians
(Most) Chinese
Koreans,
Thai,
Persians,
Azeris,
Copts,
Lebanese,
(Most) Kurds,
and Turks.
Off the top of my head, at least.

>Terrorism has only been an issue since
Forever. The term "assassin" was created for the "terrorists" from a cell famous for eating hashish back in the day. Regardless, there are countless non-white nations they can flee to.

Non-whites should focus on building their own fucking nations instead of trying to leech off of ours, especailly China and India. Those bastards can't even control their own population expansion, so why the fuck would anybody want them in their country so they can just do it again?

No, that's what mass media hysteria does to a populace.

Then why is it easier in Nevada to bust someone for open-carrying a toy gun than a real one, something even the county NRA president is worried about?

I don't care.

I meant the massed, countless thousands type we see today.

Most of them do flee to non-white nations, especially Turkey, Egypt, and Jordan.

Chinks and Curries tend to come to the US for education and business prospects because their home countries dont allow them to succeed there, and in both it's quite dangerous to even enter the political arena to change that. They're some of the top earners and producers in the country, so I don't see an issue with them. The ones that do come here tend to be of the more affluent type anyways, and don't breed like their kin back home does, mostly Pakis doing that shit.

Sandy hook was a hoax

Holy shit, you fuckers need to reread the topic

>Guns save lives
Lol

What a fucking idiot you really are. The guy who build Jonny 5 was Indian and he created sentient life and if I remember right he and Jonny 5 managed to put a load of baddies in America, in prison so shut it.

>guns won't defend you, but calling people with guns, like the police, will
Lol

oH yea well capt america was alt-right (RIGHT bcuz wer always RIGHT unlike u dum leftists who r WRONG xD) and he killz all the badguyz like all the time so fuk u.

Double lol
>Carry gun to protect yourself from people with guns
>Guns are not the issue, it's other people with guns
What a retarded nation.

Double lol
>the only dangerous objects capable of being used as a weapon are guns
What a retard.

Ok guys it's getting embarrassing, everyone just go to bed

Triple lol
>I killed 60 people and injured 500 from a 30 storey window with a knife

Triple lol
>I killed more people with a truck than some dude with mulitple automatic weapons firing into a crowd of people

>Veeky Forums turning into a political shithole
the_donald was a fucking mistake

Quadruple lol
>trucks kill people so the the whole gun argument is settled I win.

Quadruple lol
>trucks kill more people than guns but I'll ignore that because it doesn't fit my agenda

>I carry a concealed 40 ton articulated lorry in my holster. Only a good guy with a 40 ton articulated lorry can stop a bad guy with a 40 ton articulated lorry

>Trucks kill more people than guns
Fucking lol, just stop.

>Nice terror attack
>Nice terror
>Nice
Well that's yuros for you, it's that common place they can rate them in positive terms

i think the issue here isnt islamic jihadism or guns, but rather, the number of people who died isnt the problem, but the fact that it happens.

but if you want to talk guns, then we can talk about all the fine, upstanding gun-carriers that were on the same floor as the las vegas shooter that heard the shooting and busted the door. good samaritans, the whole lot! if it wasnt for their guns, many more would have died!

guns are for killing....

According to theCenters for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC), in 2013, 33,804 people died from motor vehicle traffic accidents — and 33, 636 died from firearms.

>Hur dur trucks kill more than guns

Well that's wrong cus he shot himself so it was a gun, his own gun that stopped him shooting many more, thank god there was a gun there for him to shoot himself. A gun stopped this terrible gun massacre the very gun used in the massacre, so if that gun was never there god knows how many would have died, I dread to think.

Only a bad guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun.

>Centers for Disease Control
Doesn't keep homicide records. That's the job of the FBI and the police, and the FBI UCR is THE standard for crime statistics, not the CDC.

Guns are for firing projectiles. It's up to the user to determine the intent of those projectiles. The overwhelming majority of rounds discharged by firearms are directed at paper targets, steel targets, clays, and other non-living things.

Well ban guns then if you're only killing paper, you can do that with an air rifle.
>Spending thousands on a hobby that involves shooting paper.
Further evidence Americans are retards

Landing rounds on paper and steel makes it easier to land rounds on dirtbags trying to harm my family should the time ever come, plus, it's fun.

To hell with you and your bigotry, coward.

>enter thread about japanese piss icees
>it's 65 posts about Americans shooting each other

God, we get it already. Yes yes, your dick is quite big.

>get BTFO
>start talking about dicks

anyone got the cherry flavored version?

>cherry flavor

WHAT A STUPID FUCKING NIGGER I BET YOU WANT TO TAKE MY GUNS AWAY

Nice to see you can't form a proper argument other than "lol compensating for small penis".

>Contradicting yourself
>I need a gun because other people carry guns and banning guns wouldn't change that
>Not understanding what bigotry means
>I'm not a coward because I can fire a weapon into someone
>Dirtbag
Are you the black nervous woman from police academy?

I guess lemon, cherry and chocolate options would be appropriate...

>unwilling to take up arms to defend your family and not supporting the right of your neighbor to do the same
>not a pathetic limp-wristed coward
Choose one

>Menstrual feature
>Implying pubescent
>Nips
Use your brain, it wouldn't sell.

I don't have to take up arms to defend my family as I live in a civilized country where people aren't given militarised weapons free with fast food burger meals. You however need a remote weapon system as you're to fat to get off you ass, get fit and learn how to defend yourself.

This is true, but on the other hand you shouldn't try to take my guns.

>doesn't allow their citizens to carry arms
>civilized
Choose one.

There is a cherry version floating around somewhere though.

What an oxymoron.

>A WEAPON USED TO TAKE LIVES, SAVES LIVES

What kind of fucking doublespeak is this? It must be 1984 in flyover land, fucking hell. No wonder they worship a floridian orange as their dear leader.

i like shaved ice it is tasty blueberry is my favorite :)

fuck you you gun-grabber

>get fit and learn to defend yourself

I love this meme. Because clearly, only fit, healthy, young men with time and money to go to the gym and stay at the top of their game have the right to self defence. Everyone else can get fucked apparently.

Isn't it funny how almost all of these terrorist attacks and mass shootings end when people with guns arrive and shoot the attackers?

Superior Japanese gamer fuel.

This image is so fucking old she's got to be 18 by now. Calm down.

>this can't be what I think it is
>"waki"
Well, I need to know where I can get some of this.

That's what I was thinking lol

I was thinking about that Korean lady who got scalped by a car engine

No, they usually end with the attacker eventually deciding to shoot themselves

Saw this story, they ran out of yellow flavour and switched to red

Honestly the whole gun-issue is just a symptom of deeper lying issues of the government and culture of the US.

Changing these things will take a lot of time, starting with a reform of the political system and an education reform.

Americans confirmed for not being able to count to quadruple

only 58 lol git gud
that's my average on overwatch as soldier 76

Here it is
en.rocketnews24.com/2014/07/09/anime-gals-serve-yellow-shaved-ice-with-creepy-connotations-then-things-somehow-get-worse/

Read in the comments. "Petafile culture"