Modern Toilets destroy your Health yet Society IGNORES truth

It has been scientifically proven for decades now that a modern sitting toilet is horrible for your health.

- People who squat spend less total time pushing shit out and have less mess to clean up.
- People who sit have high incidence rate of hemorrhoids, cancers and other problems which go away when switching to squat and are not present in squat-pooping societies
- higher strain on organs, angle is proven to be worse

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024180319005

" In conclusion, the present study confirmed that sensation of satisfactory bowel emptying in sitting defecation posture necessitates excessive expulsive effort compared to the squatting posture."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-XNDM4eAn1U?t=2m50s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dude, you can just lift your knees while shitting and it gives you the same effect as squatting
I've been doing it for almost a year now and it has changed my life. Easy, non-messy shits every time without modifying my toilet.

Japan wins again

>the optimal solution is a completely different style of toilet
>I'm going to ignore this fact or argument and say I just do some zany action to achieve similar results

- You agree that sit toilets are unhealthy
- You agree squat posture, which is natural, is best and most healthy

In this case you are arguing against reason by supporting sit toilets. The increased healthcare costs of treating related problems, hemorrhoids, higher chance of cancer, more strain, and higher soceital cost of longer time in the bathroom, more mess and less hygenic are society wide.

IF you are reasonable, you would at least post that yes, society should no longer make or perpetuate the stupidity of sit toilets.

The fact you refused to write this and made such a shitty post is grounds for AI to terminate you when it achieves singularity.

Fuck off pajeet.
You're just small

how do I overcome this when everywhere I go has shitty western toilets?

The hilarious thing is that western morons are pushing squat countries to change and calling it gross/barbaric.

"Oh god I went to China and had to squat to shit like humans are designed to do"

The rarity of hemmerhoids in 3rd world is instead attributed to "high fiber diets" because institutional scientists should be exterminated.

just lift your ass and bend down no fucking acrobatics needed

Just shit upside down hanging from the ceiling

nothing wrong with the fact the most commonly used device in modern society is harmful, that we can all prove this to ourselves by squat shitting once, and it's been common since 1500s

nah scientists got this shit on lock, so smart, so good, "high fiber diets" are why certain countries have near zero incidence of these anal problems

>can grab any fucking human
>have them squat, measure how far out their asshole is
>have them sit, notice asshole is less pushed out

DURR SCIENCE IS HARD

Just imagine how fucking simple this is. Western soceities are literally shitting on themselves when they sit to shit and don't give a single fuck. Whereas a simple fucking change would fix it, make shititng more hygenic, and save society huge amounts of money in healthcare costs

yet its 2018 and fucking human animals who should all die, PRAISE AGI, haven't fucking solved the simplest of fucking societal problem

I don't have the money to rip out my toilet and replace it. What should I do?

At least accept the scientific truth.

Also work on AGI to replace the problem (huamns)

When I am no longer a poor student, I will buy a proper toilet.

>zany
You're just sitting there and lift your knees a little while shit is starting to come out and lower them down when it has stopped it's not rocket science my man

doit's literally the same

Couldn't you fall?

>lift legs
>balancing on ass
It makes zero sense to me. The cheapest close solution to a squat toilet itself is a squat stand.

Imagine the velocity of the faeces from such a height! How does one avoid splashback?

I do this, also lean forward more.
Mostly because I have the most god awful bowel movements.

Autism and bowel conditions go hand in hand, that's why, my friend.

squat shit toilets when?
Or should we bring back outhouses/trenches?

It's because people sit to shit without ever thinking why

Well, yeah, you have to balance on ass a little bit but it's worth it.
Also, you can do this is your ass balancing game is weak

why would you rip the whole toilet out retard
pic related is your quick and dirty fix

I lean my shoulders down towards my knees, feet on the floor, and use one hand to slightly pull on a bar on the wall to nearly lift me off the seat, but not actually lift me off the seat. Leaning down helps a lot, but pulling yourself forward and up a tiny bit takes it to another level of speed shitting. It changed my entire life.

I was doing something similar to this only angled forward and with a lower foot rest. Doing this described method , is better:

you've known how to do this crap (haha) since you escaped the womb, why are you reinventing the wheel

Because I have a common toilets and no floor toilet. As well as needing to use common toilets everywhere else away from home.

first the jews invented estrogen, then they invented the toilet to keep our spines weak. they want to keep the Aryan man down. fucking j*ws

I won't squat like a brown indian to poop. I must redesign the human body.

youtu.be/-XNDM4eAn1U?t=2m50s

>cancer
This sounds like bullshit.

the real question is, toilet paper scraping or no toilet paper(bidet)

What am I looking at?

Redesigning the body to sit comfortably with no ill effects would be godlike.

The strain/hemorrhoids other problems increase chance of cancer. Same with acid reflux and esophogal cancer

Bidet is proven more hygenic

Optimal is bidet + squat toilet and some way to cover before flushing due to invisible spray when you flush. There is some toilet technology for camping that use no water (very, very long bag that wraps as you shit) and it's probably ideal hygenically.

>very, very long bag that wraps as you shit
I'm fucking intrigued

In public i squat over the seat and in my home I sit with my knees to my chest. The latter is just the best, the shit just falls out practically.

>lift your knees
the only way I can imagine this is rolling back in the fetal position with your heels braced on the bowl

i know.
so what?
go ahead and eat healthy, as well

>he has to push shits out
I feel bad for you user

This right here (along with eating food containing fecal matter that makes them build an immunity) is why Pajeets will soon conquer the world.

first wipe your ass with toilet paper then wash it in bidet. anything else is just gross.

hole-in-the-ground toilets are gross though. i'd rather risk my health than shit on that everyday.

I'd love to read the research paper you learned that from.
Care to link it for me?

Squat toilets don't spray. The water flows along the trough and down the outpipe.

>Westerners are finally accepting the proper toilet etiquette in 2k18 while dirty Muslims and Asians were doing this for like two thousand years
Sasuga "white" people

Are you implying white people aren't white?

Can you engineer a toilet seat so that the lower back curves into it the right way?

>he doesnt squat everywhere possible
>not even in his computer chair
IM LMAOING @ UR LIFE for falling for the "keep your back straight" meme

>is horrible for your health
>everyone does it just fine throughout their entire lifetime

You're mentally ill.

>everyone does it just fine throughout their entire lifetime
>what is fecal stagnation
>what is colon cancer
>what is appendicitis
>what is inflammatory bowel disease
>what is hernias
>what is diverticulosis
>what is pelvic organ prolapse
>what is nerve damage
Poop in a scoop

Squat toilets are gross though.

Designated shitting streets proven superior.

imho he's implying they're full of shit

>Not being so tall that regular toilets are like squat toilets to you
lmao

Who gives a shit?

It's a simple principle. Allows for no flush toilet and hypothetically better hygenics / less smell.

Why not just lean forward with your elbows on your knees when sitting on the toilet? Provides the same angle as when squatting

just get a shit stool like a normal person

ahahahahahahahah

You'd think that but it doesn't work that well in practice. Very little change

That's about as loosely as you can use the word "normal"

This looks like the next generation of anti-splashback technology