Just got everything in picture for 24 dollars. How did I do? What order should I read them? Also general haul thread

Just got everything in picture for 24 dollars. How did I do? What order should I read them? Also general haul thread.

>dead white men: the list

>good writers: the list

Read Ivanhoe and let me know if it's any good.

>Harriet Beacher Stowe
>Alexander Dumas
Put some more effort into your shitposts the next time.

do they have end notes/footnotes?

How did you get all those for 24 dollars? They look like they could easily go for more than 24 a piece

>Uncle Tom's Cabin
>Vanity Fair
>Ivanhoe
>FUCKING DICKENS THAT MOTHERFUCKER

Not worth the shelf space tbrqhwy user.

These probably are second-hand hardback-bound books. It looks very nice but it isn't an especially luxury edition.

This is the hundredth time I've seen that fucking photo of steve carrel as Mr. House and I still find it fucking hilarious

Nice set that will look good on your middle-class shelf desu. Start reading them when you've nothing better to read, you'll have them a long time I'm guessing, they're as much decorations as books to be read/

how the fuck is uncle Tom's cabin so fucking thick I remember it to be pamphlet length

same, I got the mod for nv that replaces House's original screen with this

i have that exact copy of david copperfield, didnt know it was part of a set

the book was fucking bad, got about 40 pages in before i decided to abandon it. how anyone enjoys dickens is beyond me

Thrift shop

I guess that they used cardboard to make the book thicker because big books equal intelligent.

Tolstoy's always a good shout f a m

It's 475 pages. Perhaps you read an abridged version.

Nope

gotta say it was a good day

Only got manga today. I have shamed you Veeky Forums

1.99 for that Proust collection!? No fair! Gimme!

Disgusting editions.

at least you got one book worth reading (Moby-Dick)

not sure how Tolstoy and Flaubert fare in your translations. Everything else sucks.

>portrait of a lady
good shit man

nice proust, ovid is a good pickup too

That Ovid looks unread. Nice find for 99c.

great expectations is pretty good desu

Not an argument.

where you get shit like this?