ITT: Pleb filters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIZWjIK8OrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's a pleb filter?

is it a pleb filter because it's good but pseuds think it's bad, or because it's bad but pseuds think it's good

Key words that anons with a specific taste in threads use to filter out the plebian posters and threads.

Or they could possibly be tests you put on normies to see if their understanding of said material is "plebian"

So a person interested in literature discussion would bring up one of these authors or books to a person to determine if said person has the mental acuity to keep up with and understand whatever the literature snob wants to talk about.

>Sincere posting

So are people just posting random books now?

I had this in the third grade.

It was kino

FUCK THE RAINBOW FISH

How much a person understands and appreciates this book is how I determine if someone is pleb or patrician.

This book sucked. I don't know why it's so highly praised.

i hope you mean that if someone can't recognize it's shit it outs them as a pleb

if not you're a pleb

Fuckin commie

It's a vapid book for normies and plebs who think it's profound.

sometimes a cigarette is just a cigarette boys

My high school teacher didn't believe me when I told her I read the whole book in the first few days it was assigned. It was an AP English class too.

Read the whole thing on ketamine one time. God tier combination

you totally didn't get it then. he, like, totally deconstructs society.

It's just enjoyable.

I was pretty good in all honesty.

delet this

This is what I imagine the poster-boys for Nazi Germany would look like after decades of burning out on Pervitin.

I was wondering why they photoshoped his eyes to look fluorescent blue

It's a pleb filter, because pseuds think it's good or bad, when actually it's just ok

what? i read it in one setting when i was like 16
it's not long or hard to read

Ultimate pleb filter

This. Salinger's IQ was immeasurable

It's a good book, but pseuds like to act smart and dismiss it, while plebs don't get it and say it's shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIZWjIK8OrY
people who don't listen to this