More runescape pizza!

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm back again with more osrs pizza that I love! Can you notice what's different this time? As always, ask me anything!

>ham and pineapple

Fishing level?

only 2k total and above may post in this thread

how embarrassing

i'm non member, but i still love runescape pizza!

just buy a bond

Nice.

>old-school Runescape
Sometimes I forget people are so retarded that they had to make an entire separate version of the game because a new UI was too scary for them.

Is this bait? It's not the same game.

Yes, it's got dumbed down combat, graphics, and basic mechanics because people were literally too retarded to learn a newer version of the game, which isn't even necessary anymore with revolution and legacy toggles. It's no surprise they have literal gay pride events in-game.

Buying gf

I love skilling in low-res legacy mode, but I really miss the old magic trees. It was like watching a lava lamp whilst eating my tendies and tater tots.

The average osrstard in a nutshell

how do i get to falador?

Click the H symbol on your mini map, then click the Falador lodestone

it does not look very good I must say
at least make your own sauce and use real mozzarella

If starting in Lumbridge, cross the river toward Al-Kharid and then head north along the road until you reach Varrock. Then head west out of Varrock until you hit a bunch of creepy dead trees. Head south from here until you find the walls of Falador.

It’s been a while since I played so my memory may or may not be fuzzy

cooking lvl?

Sometimes I forget people convince themselves to keep playing absolute dogshit because the prospect of starting over and losing their progress terrifies them.

or maybe your taste is so bad you genuinely like NuScape's retarded design choices and terrible aesthetics.

>lodestone
Back in my day you had to spend runes to teleport

Not him but fuck starting over Im 2400 total level that shit would take forever in OS

Hurr what is Vis Wax

>tuna potato made from scratch

The absolute state of old-school. Many of us people playing the main game played heavily in 2006 onwards and have no desire to literally go backwards in time in a fucking MMO. I played old-school when it was the actual game, only a complete and utter retard would want to revert to an inferior game because they want gay pride events and e celebs so much.

hurrr you can still teleport for free it just takes 2 seconds longer, so his point still stands

>Tfw I have an account with over 200 days of playtime

nice