Is there a more meme food?

Is there a more meme food?

*blocks your path*

T-thanks tumblr

There's nothing wrong with these foods.
When I get home I'm make a dish with all these ingredients to spite you.

Have fun user!

Yes, bacon.

hot pockets are a meme

atleast bacon tastes good, has anyone, other than disgusting mouthbreathers, could stand to taste a piece of a pineapple

>Bacon is a meme
You take that back. NOW.

what the fuck do you have against pineapple you fucking mook

Pineaapple makes your cum tasty. Also go put one on your porch and youll make fun neighbor friends!!

How are any of these memes?

>Nutella
Crack cocaine for kids

>Cock sauce
I was actually thinking of this but it's legitimately good

>Bacon
This has always been a staple?

>Avocyado
OK yeah that's a meme

Real talk that pineapple looks delicious. Perfectly ripe. Why can't all pineapples be that perfect?

It's a freaking stock photo. They're supposed to look all polished.

Everyone here shitting on pineapple has just never had a good one. They're supposed to be golden brown all over, like in the OP. If you can't find one like that at the store, get the one with the least green on it and set that shit on your counter upside-down. Flip it every night before bed and do that until it starts to smell sweet.

Perfect pineapple is easily the king of fruits. Slightly tart on the tip of the tongue which turns to the sweetest fruity taste and aftertaste.

No shit, dude.

At least Nutella's brief time as the hotted meme food spread awareness as to how fucking unhealthy that shit is. People spent way too long thinking that spreading pure sugar on their toast was good for you because there's a gram of hazelnut per jar.

Good post, all of these are meme foods
Especially bacon
Fuck bacon

>bacon a memefood

Wow, I didn't realize the american frontier in the 1800's was filled with hipster numale meme trackers!

>t. www.pork.org
Why are you so defensive? Bacon is a child's food, like chicken nuggets or sugary breakfast cereals.

why do you hate it so much? I mean, it's not gross

- Spam and pilot bread
- Delivery or frozen pizza
- Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
- American sweet iced tea
- Pad thai
- Chop suey
- Kale
- Balsamic and olive oil vinaigrette
- Instant noodles
- Hot Pockets
- Tomato ketchup
These are the pleb meals and ingredients I see in the US.

where the fuck is pineapple a meme food?

I WILL YOU BASTARD STOP TELLING ME TO HAVE FUN

It's just a fruit, what's your problem? Now these are memes. I remember goji berries and acai were memes for awhile

>Pineaapple makes your cum tasty