What are your favorite snacks to eat at the cinema, Veeky Forums?

What are your favorite snacks to eat at the cinema, Veeky Forums?

I'm going to the cinema this weekend to see a movie based on my favorite TV show of all time, in the opening week!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZlSoiE7YlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always sneak in some Spice drops, and some salt-n-vinegar chips.

Usually I can manage to sneak in about 7-8 king crab legs in my jacket vertically. It gets a little uncomfortable trying to wait in line but I don't think the staff has ever stopped me before. I try to bring my own butter to melt because the oil for the popcorn does not go with crab.

>!
Stopped reading

I just had someone at work be excited for the same movie, and I know why you're not mentioning it.
As for the topic, I like to sneak in a sandwich or a cheeseburger and a couple cans of soda.
Also I hope you die in a car accident on your way to or from the movie.

I don't think I can remember the last time I ate at the movies

Are you really trying this hard to have a stealth mlp thread on Veeky Forums. And I say stealth very loosely.

Nacho cheese on popcorn, layered for extra deep flavor. I love that stuff, I could eat pounds of it.

I just buy a vastly overpriced soda because snacking is for fat fucks and anorexics.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZlSoiE7YlM

I usually grab 2-3 Mcdoubles, or 2-3 Jr. chickens before I get to the theatre, bring them in in my pockets...I'm not paying out the ass for that crap...

Moviepass helps me spend more money on concessions at the cinema so naturally

So from AMC menu

Traditional Mac and Cheese
>bacon
>Chicken

I bought a large refill souvenir cup
>Root Beer

Bring my own Cookie Dough bites from Walgreens

Right at the best part too

a KFC bargain bucket hidden inside a popcorn bucket

Steak with potatoes au gratin and a vinegar cherry sauce

Very satisfying especially after hitting the cinema tennis courts

Salt and vinegar is highest tier of chips

You can't beat my meat for a special treat!

Put whoppers in your popcorn

There is only one acceptable combination for theater going. You need 3 things. This is to be split between 2 people like on a date. First is a medium popcorn with butter and salt. Next a bag or box (depending on availability) of plain m&ms. This pairs perfectly with the salty popcorn. On the same level that coffee and cigarettes or bacon and chocolate. That good. And to wash it down a large Cherry Coke. Regular coke will suffice if it's all that's available but cherry is definitely preferred. This is the perfect theater snack combination.

I am constantly mystified as to why popcorn is a movie watching staple

Maybe I'm just genetically fucked but doesn't chewing popcorn interfere with your hearing of the movie?

Kek literally why

Not only would you reek of crab you wouldn't be able to see what the fuck you're doing

it's my little pony isnt it
fuck you op faggot

This was the post I was looking for.

Fuck off barneyfag

Now you know the real reason movie theaters have louder sound.

I usually sneak in a large packet of fish and chips stashed in my jeans.
I must smell like a fish and chip shop.

If we're talkin strictly theater food, I don't know what it is but for some reason I can't get enough out of bunchacrunch. Like I know it's basically a crumbled up crunch bar for 5 times the price but it's wicked tasty.
If we're talking outside food I'd bring in a burrito or some buffalo wings and blue cheese

Only part of that movie worth watching. What a shame.

I rarely go to the cinema but when I do I buy a huge bag of candy and then forget to eat it because I'm paying attention to the film instead. Mostly licorice.