Al/ck general

>missing your ex edition

Other urls found in this thread:

client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#al/ck/&server=irc.rizon.net
mces.org/pages/suicide_fact_alcohol.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol, loser

No, she was a year long mistake.

I am pretty tired of being single though, but it's a rough trade-off. I can't stand women in general, they're just awful; cliquish, gossipers, no money sense, herd mentality, unloyal, constantly flirtatious with other people. It's everything I hate in people.

Much as it hurts, I think I'd rather be single and in turmoil than dating and miserable. At least with one of those options I have considerable control.

I miss having a drinking buddy to hold. But she turned out to be a bit of a cunt, so maybe one day I'll get lucky and meet a cute scene girl

I fell for the Jack Daniels Meme, I hated it.
It was too sweet and tasted like corn.
I ended up throwing half the bottle over the fence into the field where the neighborhood mormon kids play.
Hopefully they find it and become alcoholic

The last woman I dated was a godsend.

She would literally do whatever I said, If I told her to go rob a bank she would do it.

Fucked up and cheated on her several times, She left me after like the 5th time.

biggest regret of my life, I would do anything to get her back

kek

Mormons like prescription drugs, Not booze.

Going sober for the first time in about a week or two. I fell for the sip meme and almost had a heart attack.

Just settled into a solo RP for a player in my online D&D group. Chugged a bottle of Kraken yesterday, so taking it lighter with a six pack of Spaten.

I took a month off and then I tried drinking again and now I've been drinking for a week.

It's scary how fast you can get back into it again desu.

Why are you tired of being single if you dislike women?

I like jd but more importantly
>that picture
Please tell me there is more

Because instincts. I didn't say it made since, but we're all creatures who desire to be with others and mate. It's a fight between genetic drive and the mind.

Except not cheat on her huh?

We're social creatures, sure, and sometimes we fuck. But the idea of that one must find a romantic partner and such is a recent meme.

>recent

It's traditional. Dating back centuries. Only thing recent here is your age.

Sips keep me from day drinking. I get that boost, do some productive shit, feel fucking fantastic, and when my day is winding down I drink some evening liquor. I enjoy both.

Exquisite sip taste my good sir.

Oh good, can we merge the alck and sip faggots into one containment thread and free up a catalog spot

yeah

I'm too far in the can now and need to take a break from the alcohol. That much caffeine didn't bode well for me.

Yeah, so one more faggot can post his fast food meal, fuck off.

>It's traditional. Dating back centuries.
Too small of a perspective, centuries are nothing. Homo Sapiens has been around for ~200k years, monogamy has been around for about for ~10k. Hominids have been around for millions of years.

Our current idea of what a relationship is supposed to look like is very new to our species.

how many times have you tried to use such a junk excuse in the relationships youve cheated on

I think there are hyper-tiny bugs in here
I can't be certain
I'm itching so much my bedsheets are bloodied
There's a little thing crawling over my phone as I type this
I think I just had a seizure

I squashed the thing, now there's another
I want to go back to hospital but they won't have me
Right now there's a story in my local paper, I made headlines for jumping off a church roof

I think I've gone legitimately crazy
Please fucking god make this end

It's the truth.

I've never cheated though. I'm a disciplined man except for the booze.

she said she wants me to guide her on an LSD trip... but my booze is more comfy

I touched a butt once. Would not recommend.

>Mormons like prescription drugs
Kek, that is true. Never met a Mormon housewife who wasn't fucked up on benzos
I wish I could find more.

First time drinker here. I've drunk with my family before but this is my first time drinking alone. I gave myself I'd say about a 1/3 vodka pepsi after I started imagining myself drinking on my sofa and then hanging myself and I got to say it hit me like a fucking wave. I immediately felt dizzy and my stomache is grumbling at the taste of the stuff. I've got about 2/3 left of it and it's definetly been tasting stronger of pepsi now, but do you boys think I was even really ment for the drinking life?

stick to anime lad

one month sober, been going to AA every day, no intention of going back, met a qt at starbucks and i'm taking her to the park this Saturday

Get at me

You're a faggot

does AA actually help?

Not him, but... nope. It's a Christian recruitment cult.

Considering ODing on a fatal dose of fentanyl. Not whinging, just think I'm finished. Have OD'd on smack, was really comfy. I was so unable to give a solitary fuck about anything that I stopped breathing. Remember thinking to myself "I do not give a shit about anything right now", then realised I hadn't breathed for a while, but instead of panicking I thought "well, why breathe? To live? Why live?" I was so happy I literally couldn't be bothered to inhale. Felt pointless, such was the extent of my cosy. Only concern is that sites which detail how painful various kil methods are, claim that OD's hurt like hell. Can this be right, given how potent a painkiller opioids are?

So it helps?

It made me feel even more hopeless, because like fuck was that going to help me.
If you're a sociable person who wants to be a part of a close-knit circle of ex cons, liars, addicts and girls with HIV, and fancy spending an hour being forced to try to 'find god', go for it.

Fuck you, 5am. Fuck all 5am's ever.

>tfw when when the sun starts to come up

fuck its 6 am and i'm not done drankin

There's literally no point to death.
Why even bother? You'll probably just be reincarnated as a child sex slave.

Pain, fear and loathing 24/7 is why. I'm finished. Besides, I've spent enough time on hospital wards to know that death is a horrible, drawn-out affair for most. Why not just go now? Wish I'd joined the 27 club tbqh, my life was easy up until pretty much exactly that age. Now I just live for the fleeting few hours of enjoyable drunkenness, everything else is torture.
Al/ck/ suicide cult anyone?

>had to make cofe just to have something to sip on until alc sale starts
i don't even want cofe

D:
I once smoked crack while in booze WD.
Yeah, won't be doing that again. Withdrawal + stimulants, even coffee, = NOPE

>Beta males can't even be alcoholics the correct way

Lmao'ing @ ur life

Don't give up m8, I believe in you.
First problem is you're drinking mixed drinks, try drinking straight from the bottle. I guess use a chaser if you're feeling fancy but you'll get to the point where it won't matter.
Next you need to make sure you're drinking every day, winners don't take breaks.
If you wake up feeling like shit more often than not you're on the right track, don't worry that feeling will pass once you get a couple of shots in you.
I feel like this mostly covers it, if any other anons want to jump in feel free.

Go to bed Dexter.

I wonder how that would go over.

I have perfected alcoholism. My phone responds to voice commands so I can post here without moving, I've a trackball in bed under my right hand, controlling a pc via a big screen, I've got two XL straws centimetres from my face - leading from a bottle of booze and another containing water, plus a wide-aperture, 33L bucket to piss in. All of this can be operated by moving one finger on the trackball, moving my lips towards the fluids and aiming my dick approximately at the bucket. I don't really eat so don't need to shit. I have mastered this art.

I am missing mine but they are with someone else which is fine. I am happy for them but it hurts to see all the details.

I am missing a ex friend hardcore and really need them right now.

I feel like all what I do is watch my life go downhill as I drink more and more but the depression is so strong and it is the only way I can make it through the night.

Got a new job lads.

Honestly happy for the first time in a long time. Finally using that damn Master's degree I got.

Went sober for almost a week. Drunk tonight because celebrating. Got a question though:

I definitely developed some alcoholic tendencies when I wasn't working. Minor WD and everything. How worried should I be? I have some control but when I didn't have a job I drank everyday. Is anyone else like this? When they have people relying on them they are good, but with no responsibilities they are a total wreck?

Anyways fellow alcks, here's to hoping I can hold down the first decent paying job I have ever had. Love you guys. al/ck/ has been my family for the past 6 months. Hope everyone here makes it. You all deserve it.

Not missing my ex but waiting for the girl I love to leave her bf so we can be together.

>i met her when she was at work, started talking
>instantly became best friends, share so many interests and outlooks
>she comes over after work one night, we get drunk and make love
I never knew the difference between fucking your gf and making love to your soulmate till then.
>her bf checks phone records after he noticed her texting me day and night
>blocks my number on her phone, didn't talk for a week
>i take up job at her work just to have some time with her
>it's like I get to meet her and fall for her all over again
>she's in a dead end relationship with a kid by the guy she hates
>they live together, share bills and shit
>not in a financial position to leave yet but not married so there won't be legal or custody issues
>can't go to her house anymore
>she can't come over since they work opposite schedules and she has to get her son home and in bed after work
>occasionally share a kiss in the parking lot when we work the same shift
>get burner and text maybe 20 times per week
Its fucking killing me that we love each other but cant be together. I just want to be the best man i can for her and im working on myself but I just want to be able to hold her again and fall asleep with her in my arms while she watches some Netflix show about wedding dresses. Having her wake me up at 2am saying i had to leave becauae her bf was on his way home. I felt like i was in high school again but with the right person. As soon as i save up some money im going to find a nice little 3-4 bedroom house and ask her to move in with me. I dont care, ill pay all her bills if it means she can be happy and we can be together again.

Also, drinking a lot of wine and some Jameson caskmates. I can't sleep without her and when I do I have terrible dreams about him finding out and hurting her again.

DELET THIS
I can't take these feels

It hurts, I've been drinking myself unconscious for the last week and a half. I wish I knew her all my life. Funny thing, we're the same age, went to grade schools maybe 3 miles apart. Went to high schools maybe 6 miles apart and lived maybe 2 miles apart growing up. When she does leave him, in the inevitable shitstorm i will take a few of his teeth as a trophy for hurting her when he found out we were talking.

ULTRA blackpilled tonight boys

Woke up dehydrated as fuck and chugged a ton of water, then got nauseous because I drank too much water and puked it all up and then puked up a bunch of blood. Feelin fine

what's got you this way lad

anyone got the IRC btw?

Oh big guy, I bet you'll really get a punch in. You're a loser and a homewrecker. And your floozy is a piece of trash too.

Here's one more to ruin your night.

Here ya go lad try this
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#al/ck/&server=irc.rizon.net

>she should stay with a guy who treats her like shit because they have a kid
Here come the incels, they are attracted to threads like these because no one will ever look at them without disgust or laughing.

cheers man

the safeway by my house is super shitty and only has self checkout run by two fat black girls that are on their phones texting after 10pm.

if you ask for a pack of cigarettes they'll get it from the glass case and then hand them to you to scan them yourself.

been buying whatever grocery items and pocketing the pack.

wonder how long until the owner looks into the loss.

Why do you do this to me?
You make me want to drink.
Hold on to that feeling my man. There is nothing in the world like it.

I am, usually people find me interesting and eccentric but after awhile they grow tired of me. I'm trying to tone it down but I'm not gonna convince myself this is permanent.

This is the second time ive seen you post this. One more strike and YOU'RE OUT

haven't had a drink for ~30 hours. wild cravings, but i can't purchase til morning anyways.

can anyone suggest a cheaper whisky suggestion similar to glenlivet 12? not too caramel, not too sherry? doesn't have to be scotch; in fact, given my price range, it probably shouldn't be

Women are disgusting.
Men are much better but there are so many weird men.

Tell me al/ck/. Do long distance relationships ever work? This is, coming from you before you were an alcoholic.

Most of my LDRs last a good year or so. Then something happens and things fall apart.

Like what happens? How can you go a year and not meet up with them.

Usually the other person starts to get needy or overly clingy. Jokes about rape kits and shit like that. Stuff like "You can cheat on me if you want! Just please don't leave me."

I'd meet up with them if I wasn't legitimately scared they'd turn into some possessive weirdo.

It's rare to find someone into LDRs who doesn't turn out to be crazy.

God needs to remove this shitty alcohol tolerance mechanic in the next patch. It's fucking bullshit and there's no counter to it, with withdrawals you can taper down so you wouldn't get brain damage, but tolerance has no counter except waiting for an extremely long time

>with withdrawals you can taper down so you wouldn't get brain damage
??? kindling is fucking awful for your brain health

didn't sleep until 8 AM last night, seems we're on pace to continue the trend. withdrawals are the grooviest!

did a lil googling and it's sostysiacawysp on instagram. i don't think she is a model, it was just a one-off pic.

Speaking about grils, I'm in the process of unfucking my life. I'm somewhat sober now (only had 3 pints this week as opposed to seven a day ) and for some reason a girl in my group project at school is a bit tactile with me. Like, grabbing my arm, putting her head on my shoulder when I show her work stuff on my laptop etc. Maybe she's not interested but it feels nice.

how much is she putting into the project? (percentage wise)

>wake up
>feel like hell
>take a few swigs of vodka
>don't feel that bad anymore

Every single day

Depends on the kind of OD. If you get the dose just right then you'll drift off and die of respiratory depression like you almost did, which is fairly pleasant as far as deaths go. You're better off doing a moderate dose of fent combined with benzos and alcohol if respiratory depression is what you want.

If you get the dose wrong you can go into convulsions, organ failure, choking on vomit, etc.. which is probably what they were referring to by it being unpleasant

How the fuck does a opioid overdose hurt?

You literally fall asleep and stop breathing, Zero pain.

If you really believe that white knight "suicide hurts" bullshit, You deserve to live.

>be me 32
>functional alcohol becoming not so functional after 18 years on it.
>book much needed hair cut and plan to go to a bbq tomorrow night.
>work 12hrs PUSHING through the usual daily hangover
>promise myself i will attend my obligations.
now 7:30pm and cancelled on both because feeling anxious as fuck and can't trust that i won't get fucked up tonight.
anyone relate to the jekle and hyde mind set that i live in… seriously like it's two different perspectives on life within one day every day…
AM me completely changes at PM me.
ultimate procrastinating alkie.

Are you me?

I usually just drink and take taxi's/uber everywhere.

The last time I drove my car was probably 2 weeks ago

Post paper and/or greentext the story.

organ failure hurts.

You don't die of organ failure from a fent overdose dumb fuck

I always assumed these people posting "random attractive female" images with their unrelated posts were pimply teenaged boys violating global rule #2

The fact that it's apparently someone in his 30s makes it really depressing

>>with withdrawals you can taper down so you wouldn't get brain damage
>??? kindling is fucking awful for your brain health
that's why you taper and don't go cold turkey

I'd say 20 percent. We're a team of 5 and we're all working pretty evenly

>I don't really eat so don't need to shit.
Say hi to pancreatitis for me.

Don't fuck it up lad, it sounds like the perfect girl really fancies you.

>pouring rain
>almost freezing
>off today
>gallon and a half of vodka and 22 beers

Time to get comfy lads

One week and a day since my last drink lads.

This whole thread is depressing!
Why not brighten it up with beauty...
You must be in your 20's.... you'll make it one day haha.

How does it feel knowing a good percentage of the people ITT will die of suicide?

mces.org/pages/suicide_fact_alcohol.php

>Alcohol is involved over a quarter of all suicides in the US
>Suicide is 120 times more prevalent among adult alcoholics than in the general population.
>Alcohol abusers have higher rates of both attempted and completed suicide than non-abusers.
>More than one-third of suicide victims used alcohol just prior to death.
wew, this is scary lads

I'm in my 30s, and if there's one thing I appreciate about these threads, and Veeky Forums in general, it's the fact that I'm reminded of just how much I have to be grateful for

I have some weird feels lads

>year ago I was at brother house drinking
>his fiance comes home
>he falls asleep
>I stay up drinking and his fiance joins me
>I'm hammered drunk
>smoking a joint in the garage with her
>she kisses me in a very romantic way
>pull away and dont say anything
>never said anything to brother or her
>have been close with brother since childhood, always hang out at least once a week and pound nattys
>stopped hanging out and going to his house after the incident with his future wife
>he asks me to be his best man 2 weeks ago
>haven't seen them in a year or so
>wedding is coming up

Should i just skip the wedding and pretend im home sick?

Idk what she is thinking or if it was intentional/accidental or what.

Same situation as you. Having the routine of the 9-5 made it easy for me to cut down. I sctewed up a few times in the beginning, but being hungover at work was terrible enough to make me cut down on weekends. Good luck. You don't want to screw this up!

I dunno if she fancies me but I just try acting normal while reciprocating a little bit. She's very nice:
>always joyful
>7/10 face
>smol half-azn with lolibod
>into anime and vidya

I don't recommend it, try SmartRecovery, they got online stuff too so you don't have to leave your basement

>do cults work

kek'd hard