>reviewbrah thread
>le ebin ironic Reddit speak in every thread
>shitty one line greentext OPs
>all these imgur filenames

What's wrong with Reddit?

Quality thread

Fuck off John.

>everything that hurts my feelings is reddit
>let's lower the board's quality even more by making an entire off-topic thread complaining about it
Easiest way to spot a freshly metastasized redditard. Go back to where you and your shitposting belong.

Veeky Forums is a subreddit now and has been so for years. Theres nothing anyone can do about it.
90% of the userbase are redditors looking for ebin memes they can get upboats for, and we are more heavily moderated and censored than fucking facebook.
Just ignore it and let the site die to Hiros malware adds in peace

Veeky Forums and the internet in general have been under siege by "reddit"(phoneposters) since 2007. in fact most posts online are made from phones.

Thank /pol/

its always /pol/

My local radio talkshow host namedropped Veeky Forums this morning. It's not a secret anymore, OP.

Doc Thompson?

>deal_with_it.jpg

Nope, but eerily enough he did retweet from one of the local news stations in my area. Just a coincidence I am sure, but funny that I happened to see that when I looked him up.

>It's not a secret anymore, OP.
Hasn't been a secret for a long time. This is why rules 1 and 2 should not be just for raids.

>Thank /pol/
Tfw when /pol/ newfag lurker (from the liveleak exodus 3 years ago) but love the cu/ck/ board only bringing my food alter ego when I come here

>feels bad man

Not all /pol/ user, don't worry. You are more than welcome here if you don't derail threads into politics. If you see political shit brought up by either side just ignore it, no matter how retarded it is. It's most likely bait anyways.

I do, I enjoy Veeky Forums because of the board format and how most users respect the separation.

We just. Like to think and talk about food here.

Thanks user, have a cute 100lb. Pupper pic

Most reasonable /pol/ster that I've met, and heckin cute doggo.

We were raided by Reddit maybe 8 years ago.

I think most /pol/urkers post on other boards more. Look for /SIG/ thread on pol...the mods always close them down because we bant about cooking or off topic stuff. Bunch of /pol/acks and tards trying to improve themselves and such. I mentioned perogi I made from a Veeky Forums thread and the actual perigo polish /pol/a/ck/ was in the thread excited a fat burger followed his instructions and ate perogi heaven.

Most of /pol/s posters are fake agitators trying to turn the rest of Veeky Forums against it. Apologies for the rant just get frustrated from the newerfags pooing the place up.