Hey dudes. I'm an autist from /g/, making lots of prefrozen meals to save time and money...

Hey dudes. I'm an autist from /g/, making lots of prefrozen meals to save time and money. I like making rice with a fried egg, runny yolk. I was wondering if it's possible for me to freeze a fried egg and still have the yolk be runny when I thaw it out. That might be completely retarded, which I I fully admit, that's why I'm coming to you guys for more info.
Thanks in advance Veeky Forums

I don't know OP, logic says no but you could still try. In any event I wish you success.

My first reaction was 'Oh hell no.'
But thinking about it, I don't know why.

Experiment, OP, and report back to us.

You're right, I guess I'll experiment and try it out. Worst case I can just settle for hard yolks or go for scrambled and do runny yolks for dinner on weekends.

Reading that above paragraph I just typed out Holy shit I have fucking autism dude.

Well if anyone knows if it'll work, let me know.

Are you planning on just letting it thaw on the counter? If you try to hasten the defrosting or heating the meal, it may end up cooking the yolk.

save time? save money? eggs? under a dollar a dozen? takes minutes to whip up a nice runny egg? time? money?

Wow you're completely retarded huh? It takes literal seconds to fry an egg. Autist is fucking right.

>Reading that above paragraph I just typed out Holy shit I have fucking autism dude.
it's not that bad, but proof reading is a 10/10 skill for life.

>letting a raw eggyolk defrost for hours and eating it without reheating
>eating cold, old runny eggs
>wasting time on defrosting an egg for hours instead of just breaking on into a pan for under one minute

Enjoy your Salmonella. You're not autistic, you're retarded.

How are you going to reheat the egg without cooking the yolk further?

When you reheat the egg the yolk will cook and harden.

thawing it out is going to take more time than frying a new egg.

I know I'm just repeating what everyone else has said but...why? It takes like, a minute and a half to try an egg.

Here’s the tip.

>put four eggs in a ziploc bag
>freeze
>then kill yourself you lazy piece of shit

this. This is a dumb idea. How the fuck are you so busy you can't just cook an egg

I meant for bringing it to work. Unfortunately, I have no range to fry an egg on at work.

Bring one.

>wanting to save time and money
>buy an electric range and bring it to work and keep a supply of fresh eggs at work
And I thought I was the autistic one

You won't be able to reheat the egg without cooking the yolk.

hi /g/, Veeky Forums here. I want to use my calculator to watch netflix? how can I do that? Thanks in advance faggot

Depends what kind of calculator. Some of the higher end graphing calculators probably could but you'd have to make the application to do it yourself.