Denny's is RACIST!!!

>Employees at a Federal Way Denny’s are no longer employed at the restaurant after the chain investigated an allegedly racist incident that occurred there on Wednesday.

>Facebook user Palmer Pellham posted on Thursday about the incident witnessed by he and his wife.

>The previous evening at about 10 p.m., he and his wife Esther, who are apparently white, were at nearly empty restaurant for a meal.

>“There was only one other table occupied when we arrived,” Pellham wrote. “We were seated immediately. A few minutes after we sat down four young African American men walk in to eat. They have to wait about 10 minutes, even though the restaurant is empty, to be seated.”

>“She then asks for them to pay before the cook will prepare their food,” Pellham said. “She says that she has had several people order food and leave without paying so her manager said she had to have them pay first.”

>The young men asked to see the manager.

>Pellham told the waitress that the couple didn’t like the way the restaurant was treating its black customers.

>“She said she had several people dine and dash and she had to do it,” Pellham said. “I told her that being racist was not the way to deal with that situation. She began to argue with me and asked how should she deal with it. I told her to call the police and that if someone doesn't pay their bill that #Denny's should cover the loss. Her manager finally turned around and told her not to talk to me. I finished paying and said that I was never going to Denny's again.

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article176435501.html

instagram.com/p/BZ2MiW9lQ4P/

I think you know where this thread belongs.

I'm pretty sure the restaurant wouldn't have done that unless they knew exactly who those individuals were.
If they didn't then they deserve it, should give a chance to pay and if not take their faces and file a police report and then make their lives hell if they try to go back there.

Denny's sucks anyways

This is just stupid. Like it's a surprise they don't support trump?

>restaurant used to niggers not paying for their food
>ok you have to pay before you eat
>WTF DAS RACIST I WASNT GONNA STEAL NUFFIN
>so you shouldnt have a problem paying for it then right?
>das racist

This is not relevant to the board at all, please die /pol/

OH COME ON! Leave this kind of shit in /pol/ or some other board. Let Veeky Forums be just about food and cooking, OKAY?

>this niggers

And mcchickens

Imagine a restaurant made you pay for your food before you even got to see it just because some other guy the same color as you ran off without paying. Tell me how that isn't retarded.

>same stance on every issue
Bill Maher argued Muslims need to wear Muslim identification on their clothes when in public.

Found the racist.
You need to fucking think about

Imagine a world where god didn't color code people and you didn't know who was a filthy criminal and who wasn't.

There's an iHop in my city that does the same thing of making people pay first. What's funny is it's staffed almost entirely by black people and when I asked them about it they said it was because "Broke ass niggas always runnin without payin".

That's racist as fuck but it's also accurate.

its not like that nig was going to tip, so why treat him like the patrons that do.

Just because they, like the overwhelming majority of Americans, dislike Trump doesn't mean they have the same position on every issue friendo.

Based on everything I've seen in this thread, I'm so proud to not be American.

Please don't reply to /pol/smokers, and if for whatever reason you can't resist at least sage the clearly off-topic thread. Thank you.

holy shit, they are just like spoiled children.

The silent majority is in full effect b

>same stance on every issue
Jimmy is rich enough and old enough and seen enough shit that he is definitely a closet conservative now.

I'd just pay for it because I'm not an argumentative paranoid nigger looking to uncover a vast white conspiracy involving the guy from Denny's trying to keep me down.

So a shit tier restaurant with shit tier customers and shit tier food also employs shit tier people?

I guess I won't be eating there tonight. Same as every night. What a loss, for them and for me.

Are there even still Denny's? I thought it was just kind of a stand in for "bad restaurant", I can't even remember the last time I saw one. Maybe mid 90s, I guess.

Why don't all restaurants have all their customers pay beforehand if it's such an issue? Or not even all restaurants, why doesn't that specific restaurant just do it to all their customers, maybe put up a sign apologizing for the inconvenience so they know what's up? Anyone who works at a restaurant knows that it's not just black people that are humanly capable of dine and dashing. The person who told her to contact the higher management about losses was right, too.
Hope her restaurant closes down from the aforementioned dine/dashing on top of people refusing to eat there.

Niggers ought to be allowed only in separate restaurants, not in restaurants together white people. The South Africans had it just right, separation made it better for everyone.

And he was the only host who didn't totally shit on Drumpf (until the media basically crucified him for not doing it).

The problem isn't that they had to pay before their meal, the problem is that only the blacks had to do that.

Make the policy universal and there wouldn't be a problem at all.

>overwhelming majority dislike Trump
>Trump won the election
>people voted for somebody they didn't like

Really activates my almonds.

None of these posts have anything to do with food or cooking.

food... ? what be food... me like trump. me talk trump all time. trump is friend of man. trump friend of stupid man. trump make biggest fires in whole village. trump now chief. trump be food? me am illiterate. this be /pol/?

And people wonder why tv is dying

this post has nothing to do with cooking

You mispelled a couple things, allow me to correct for you.
>only deplorable people would vote for such a piece of shit
>US is made up of a shit fucking ton of deplorable people
>conservative brainwashing
>demonization of the left and empathy toward other human beings
>the US is a shit hole and its now led by (as always) a representative democracy

if this activates your almonds, it can only be because they weren't activated before because you weren't paying attention - and I promise you that as woke as you think you are, you still have no fucking clue.

Go eat a dick

Any post about racism or the persecution of religions is inherently about Denny's™ as well and that makes it food related. Don't try to get this thread shut down Denny's™ shill. We're onto you.