Can someone explain this meme fruit to me? It just tastes like mushy nothing in my mouth

Can someone explain this meme fruit to me? It just tastes like mushy nothing in my mouth

It's 90% marketing of "it's healthy, and I am on a diet!", "It's loaded with vitamins!", or some similar bullshit mostly women will buy into. Seriously, people go pants on head retarded with shit like that.

I agree. If someone wants anime acids or whatever in their diet, they can just eat nuts. Avocados are nature's shitty butter.

>Avocado is a marketing meme
>Coming from a board dedicated to sips and chicken sandwiches
ok

Yeah, it's the same reason people will go to a salad bar with iceburg lettuc, load the fucker up with half a pound of ranch, bacon, ham, olives and other bullshit; then go "wow I'm eating so healthy! not like that mcdonalds!". Avocado is just cheap to buy in bulk, easy to mark up, and takes no effort to market for people to believe.

It tastes fatty like nuts. Do you have no taste buds?

>It just tastes like mushy nothing in my mouth
Are you eating it plain or something?

It's full of fat. That makes it taste good, but only when you have some salt and other stuff going on. You shouldn't just eat it by itself.

Yeah half a pound of bacon is totally the same as avocado, what a fraud. Why are people such fags?

I'm saying the perception of it is over rated, just as people who get a salad, load it up with useless shit, and go wow this is healthy! People go out and shove avacado on shit because that pants on head retarded logic

yea because they taste fuckn great
avocado tastes like nothing and shit at the same time

memeiest shit on earth desu

It's also pants on head retarded fantasy, because no one does that. On toast? Sure, but that's not the histrionic scenario you described ya drama queen.

>because no one does that.
You must not live in america then

Avocado is all about texture. Are you retards eating it plain?

It works amazingly well in things like sushi or tacos because it gives a creaminess to the dish. It pairs well with meats and raw fish because of it's high fat content

I had no idea avocado had a similar taste to nuts, will definitely try now

>meme fruit
Do you eat unsalted butter by itself and complain too?

it is quite healthy and has many fibre

>It just tastes like mushy nothing in my m
Smokers shouldn't pretend they can have opinions in food

Hey look, it's this thread again.

>avocado thread
>0 mentions of guac

Fuck you niggers, this is why Jeb lost.

This guy is correct. Sliced avocado really shines when you dip it in some guacamole.

And little to no fructose.

avocado is fucking amazing wtf

Works well in a salad. Also fucking amazing grilled.

>anime acids

They're absolutely delicious.

I made a salad yesterday with tomatoes, avocado, cucumber, red onion, and parsley. I used a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dressing. it was delicious. The avocado gave it some texture and fat that completed the salad. Feta would have worked well too as an addition or a substitute to the avocado.

>tastes like mushy nothing in my mouth

You bought one that wasn't very ripe. Newsflash: fruits and vegetables vary greatly in flavor depending on freshness, season, etc.

It's the closest thing to mayo that can be called "healthy", so fatties can put the whole 400 calories on anything and congratulate themselves for eating a "vegetable".

PUT FUCKING SALT AND LEMON/LIME JUICE ON IT

But it is healthy and loaded with vitamins

fucking millenials and their fucking avacado toast

Suck a dick and you'll understand

your tastebuds are deformed, sorry

>anime acids

That's what I will call them from now on

The only meme here is your retarded ass life, OP. Your every day is just a passing fad, and there is no substance to your personality or worldview.
That said, if you stop trying new things, then you wont discover things you don't like. You can keep eating cheetos, and washing them down with mountain dew or fucking /sips/ or whatever chemical ooze you drink these days. Kys.

>i spend my entire life searching for thousands of year old foods, especially if they're from middle or south america, that people are creatively exploring using in new ways so I can vent my pent up sexual frustrations because even my anime pillow rejected me last night

Yeah, /pol/ is that way, tard.

>ctrl-f reddit
>0 results
shameful

Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you while you drink your cola with 43 grams of sugar. Please proceed.