Tell me about your perfect quesadilla

Tell me about your perfect quesadilla

Vegan

No

Flour tortilla + cheese + shittiest Mexican food item.

So cheesy that they're scary

Fucking LOADED.

cheese + chicken or beef + some cumin. but it also needs something good to dip it in

Cheese... get this, MELTED, wait for it, INSIDE a tortilla.

Dude it's more nuanced than that! What about the sour cream!?

PAN NICE AND HOT

Egg and cheese, I could only find burrito pictures but it's basically the same thing to be honest.

Or bell peppers and red onions.

If I wanted something perfect I wouldn't eat a quesadilla.

For me, I dice up the McChicken and grill it between two flour tortillas

For me, my entire protein and starch intake in my diet is the McChicken. Although I do supplement it with fresh fruits & veggies, and multivitamins.

It's a melt or burrito if it has any other fillings. Like how chili with beans isn't chili.

Las quesadillas no llevan queso

make a white sauce with Monterrey pepper jack cheese.

marinate thin slices of chicken breast. sear both sides. slight into strips.

cheese sauce and browned chicken into the flour tortilla.

Black bean, corn, Monterey Jack. Opt: garnished with a bit of cotija cheese crumbles and fresh pico de gallo.

I made a mistake guys

>flour tortilla, burrito size
>actually Mexican style cheese, oaxaca is my favorite
>queso dip, homemade or from a jar
>chicken or steak cooked for tacos
Get your pan nice and hot, medium high usually does it. Put your tortilla on a plate to assemble the quesadilla while the pan heats up. Layer fillings on one half of the tortilla only. First a layer of cheese, then dip, then meat, then more cheese. Fold the tortilla over. Grease the hot pan with butter and put the quesadilla in. Turn it around in the pan a few times to ensure an even coating of butter. Flip once when golden brown on the bottom, then cook on the other side until the same color is achieved. Transfer to a plate, slice into triangles, and eat with salsa verde.

forgive me father for I have sinned

2am, Taco Bell, blazed.

Chorizo and extra mayo garlic hot sauce from the taco place in the basement. Wish they made their own tortillas though.

Loaded with meat aka sicronizada ready and waiting for a series of optional salsas

Eat the souls

Die in a fire

>fresh corn tortilla
>a bit of oil in pan
>heat up until hot as fuck
>two tortillas in pan
>get first side crispy on both tortillas
>flip both
>put on cheese and other fillings
>steam for a few seconds
>Combine halves
>eat crunchy corn quesadilla

Sounds like a completely different beast than a refular quesadilla really.

Okay retard

hahahaahahahahahaHAJAJAJAJHAAJAJAJAHAAJJAJAHAAJAHAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJJAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAAA