Shokugeki no Soma

Christ, I've seen this mentioned before but no one was it was this good!

How accurate is some of the cooking in this? I'm not too well versed in Japanese cooking, but I have like a kilo of dried kombu I use to flavor lots of soups and such (is drunk don't, pay no mind). I haven't laughed t his hard or been this engaged in an anime in recent memory.

Other urls found in this thread:

shokugekinosoma.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dishes
google.com/search?q=albino eyes&source=lnms&tbm=isch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>but no one said it was this good

proof reading....

>How accurate is some of the cooking in this?

Just google How to make food dishes from food wars; there are some wiki's and sites on how to make them and what they were like overall

I want to fuck the albino bitch with the massive titties

In the manga between some chapter they actually give you recipes to some of the shit they cook.

shokugekinosoma.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dishes

Interesting, thanks. Looks like I may have something to look forward to over the next few months.

A wise choice.

OP

So, white hair, red eyes, and normal skin is "albino"?

Looks albino to me yes

pretty much all the food is plausible and clever. the reactions to it, however, are probably not representative of how your sister will react in real life.

I can personally recommend the apple risotto, the kozhi varutha curry, and the Chaliapin steak don. I've made all three and they're delicious. I recommend crumbling the bacon and stirring it into the risotto instead of serving it on the side, though.

Good taste, my nigger.

She's paler in the show itself.

More's the pity.

Shes literally an albino in the show, rich japanese girl that went to finland or something to learn science fueled cooking. Her foods shit because she cant cook normal food, just ultra fine, $300 a plate shit for people with perfect pallettes, the concept of a normal cheeseburger is alien to her

She doesn't look all that pale. I know a couple full albinos IRL and they are almost like looking at white translucent ceramic and you can see so many blood veins. They also use a shit load of makeup to cover the veins up. In school they were nicknamed the caulk twins, (they are not related), because they kept leaving smudges of white makeup everywhere.

She has red eyes though?

...so you're complaining that the colors chosen by a Japanese cartoon don't perfectly match your single experience with albinos?

Don't you think that it's common or even outright expected for cartoons to not be 100% accurate? Just how many nanoseconds a day do you spend in the real world?

Can confirm every kitchen has one short haired edgy slut who doesn't have much experience and thats the only reason she's able to keep her job.

Haven't you ever met an albino? Here, take a look:

google.com/search?q=albino eyes&source=lnms&tbm=isch

They are like pale pink, not really red. The ones in the photos are oversaturated color photos.

How else can you explain her eyes inb4 anime logic

>inb4 anime logic

That's really all it is.

I started watching it thinking it would be the usual titty popping anime.

Was so surprised when it turned out to be a really compelling cooking show with the added bonus of occasional titties.

Is that a chupacabra?

I'd watch that if it weren't for the orgasm parts

What are you, gay?

Who's making mapo tofu this weekend? I gotta try to find a place that sells szechuan otherwise I'm gonna have to get it delivered for monday

Niggah, if you can get szechuan peppercorns every other ingredient can be bought in the most buried and deepest flyover walmart.

>tfw theres no walmart in my area of BFE

fuck off weeb

Thanks for the bump!

It calms down as the show progresses (somewhat)

>not liking the golden brown one
you eat raw bread alone for lunch, dont you?

>Shokugeki no Soma
>good

There are better cooking anime.

I want to give gastro grill my gabagool

>Best girl disappears after episode 1
How horrible

Such as?

>Implying you can get past her [spoiler]dog[/spoiler]

Cooking series turns into basic harem shit

Oh boy

The manga is better with that, the anime spends a little too much time with it. But the food doesn’t look as good in the manga.

How can you not see that by the third episode?

That's just a problem that comes with adapting manga. Drifters and Hellsing had the same problem with Hirano's comedic scenes. They would be 2 or 3 panels in the manga, but in the anime they take more time. Also happens in a lot of battle shonen. People explain fights in manga isn't as bad as in the anime because it only lasts a few panels.

>There are better cooking anime.
name them onigai