Cutting myself down to 700 calories (+ a multivitamin) for a diet

Cutting myself down to 700 calories (+ a multivitamin) for a diet

What is some good tasting food I can eat on this diet.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN
pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keto food

Isn't eating a lot of vegetables the best way to feel full on a low cal diet? Why do you need the multivitamin?

This guy gets it

Go out and buy a big ass purple cabbage and then braise that shit with apples and onions and eat it for 4 days.

>cheap
>easy
>tasty
>filling
>low calories

Anorexia or low TDEE?

>trim ends off a lot of fresh spinach
>wash
>blanch in boiling water for 30 seconds
>wash again under cold water until cool
>squeeze hard until all liquid is out
>chop
>chop few cloves garlic, mix in bowl with a little vinegar & a little soy
>mix in spinach
Doesn't have that cloying metallic taste of hot spinach. Will keep in the fridge for a while

If you eat nothing but cabbage you will actually shit liquid. And your farts will smell awful.

t. ate nothing but cabbage for a month during unemployment and my roommates kicked me out because of the smell rather than the lack of income

>700 calories

The fuck is this pro-ana shit?

Even on a regular diet it's never a bad idea to take a multi vitamin, theyre very cheap have no downside.How much are you cutting down from?
I regularly eat around 800-1000.
Drink lots of water, eat spinach,cucumbers and bellpeppers and dont be afraid to enjoy stuff
My diet today was an
Rx Bar with a multi vitamin
A beet and apple juice and an apple and boiled egg white
Dinner was 1 cup of rice, 2 egg whites a bunch of spinach and a green bell pepper.

Obvious disclaimer that unless a doctor said to do it, this is probably a terrible idea.

Anyway, I'd say same approach as just generally trying to eat fewer calories. Go for high volume low density foods and try to get a lot of fiber and protein because they'll keep you feeling full longer.

Soups are great because they are mostly water. Throw low calorie veggies like turnip in there for more substance. Salads are great if you can learn to live without dressing. Chicken breast is about the lowest calorie meat you can find. Pork tenderloin isn't bad either. Turkey bacon is one of the few "fake" substitutes that I found decent, to the point of actually preferring it to the real stuff (though some brands like butterball are shit). Egg white is also a really good low calorie option that keeps you full and has a high health value. Stuff is like 30 calories for a 1/4 cup (approx 2 eggs worth). Great scrambled or used for an omelet. Broccoli is stupidly low calorie high volume too.

How much do you weigh right now?
How tall are you?
What is your exercise level?
What are your goals?

[spoiler]I walk at least 2 miles a day+30 of cardio workout 6'4'' and my recommended cal intake is literally 4050 per day to maintain.[/spoiler]

185lb
5'10
Pretty much nothing, trying to do some basic exercises every day at home now

155 or around there so my BMI is normal

I've started pan frying a half pound of chicken, a pepper, and an onion with a teaspoon of olive oil for a huge meal under 300 calories as the regular meal.

The main early focus of extreme diet drops especially those with little to no activity to stay stimulated for you should be portion control. Especially from being fairly sedentary, being bored and thinking about the next meal wont be healthy and be counter productive to you. If you really want to make a more exteme drop i'd say completely cut out any processed sugars, drink water frequently and set a starting target cal at 1500 so your body isnt so shocked out of the gate, then go from there

This is a pretty handy guide as well that has wonderful recommendations and alternatives.
Remember, lose weight in a healthy gradual way and the habits alone will change your life. Binge eating and extreme drops will just cause rebounds that are not healthy

>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN
forgot the guide

>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj
the updated.
i'm all over the place tonight sorry

>700 calories

You face death, and it won't be pretty.

Sorry for the shit crop but it was the only one I could find

Crushed ice and splenda

Sorry to tell you this but on the off chance that you are able to make it to 155, you'll eventually gain it back. Lifestyle diets are much more efficient and effective than crash diets. You'll binge it back in a few days :^)