You can absorb the knowledge of 3 intellectuals. Whose knowledge would you abdorb...

You can absorb the knowledge of 3 intellectuals. Whose knowledge would you abdorb? I would absorb the knowledge of Henry Kissinger, Bertrand Russell, and Stephen Hawking.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Russell's_political_views
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what, why?

Just answer the question of it interests you.

Aristotle, Hegel, Wittgenstein.

Aristotle, Machiavelli, Aurelius

You would absorb the knowledge of a sociopath, a cuckold, and a cripple?

Riemann, Hitler, Feynman

william luther pierce, alex jones, and david foster wallace

russell is a cuck?

Someone post the picture already

joe rogan, dennis leary, mark wahlberg

Not that guy but his father was a literal cuck.
>His parents, Viscount and Viscountess Amberley, were radical for their times. Lord Amberley consented to his wife's affair with their children's tutor, the biologist Douglas Spalding.

John von Neumann, Goethe, Kubrick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bertrand_Russell's_political_views

his wife literally got pregnant with someone else.

>analytics are literal cucks, autists and repressed homosexuals
>continentals are sex machines, sticking their dicks everywhere, underage, men, bodies without organs, whatever

Marx, Hegel, Adorno

St. Thomas Aquinas, John von Neumann and Jorge Luis Borges.

DFW, Chomsky and Zeno of Elea

Donald Trump, Putin, Theresa May

>Chomsky

Aquinas, Erasmus and Goethe (literary prowess counts as knowledge, non?)

Why? You're already a dumb faggot

brutal

Plato, Hegel and Nietzsche

This

>Georg Hegel, John Browning, Slavoj Zizek

JK Rowling James Patterson and Dan Brown

Heraclitus, Duns Scotus, Gilles Deleuze

Imagine the inside information you could get from a person like Henry Kissinger, who's not only Harvard educated and was a professor, but has served under multiple administrations and probably is one of the most knowledgeable people about foreign affairs, and has inside information about the united states government that would be secret otherwise.

Bertrand Russell was an extremely educated man, whose knowledge of the entirety of philosophy was vast and deep, as well as an incredible grasp of math and logic. He also understood relativity in physics. He'd be an extremely interesting mind to possess.

Stephen Hawking is just a quintessential physicist, he's the first person who comes to mind when you think of people on the cutting edge of scientific thought. There may be people whose knowledge of science would be better to absorb, but I think that it would be incredible to possess his knowledge of the universe.

deleuze, deleuze, deleuze

>Bertrand Russel
Pls no.
Saint Paul, Gödel, Wagner

Couldn't you get most of Marx by extrapolating from Hegel?

Einstein, Stravinsky, Shakespeare

Aquinas, Kant, Heidegger

>plato
>jesus
>shakespeare

Having a bunch of knowledge doesn't necessarily mean you have the cognitive endowment to make use of it. If I have all the knowledge Einstein has, I still require the brain structure to connect the dots.

>Jesus
You literally can't, go with St Peter, Paul or Abraham (maybe Moses, but I wouldn't recomment).

Is this leftist self-irony?

Exchange hawking for Witten.

Grothendieck, Leibniz, W. Gaddis

Jordorowski,
Russel,
Hemmingway

Marx, Da Vinci, Alex Jones

Debussy, Heidegger, Feynman
Jodorowski is pleb tier, in fact is shit pleb tier at best.

Steven Bonnell II

Borges, Hawking, Chomsky.

along with this man which other two people would form the ultimate cuck trio?

Terrible shitpost.

good one

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
look at this dag people

Unironically,
>Jesus
>Faulkner
>Schwarzenegger

>Schwarzenegger
I'll bite, why?

Ed Witten
Alexander Grothendieck
Goethe

>william luther pierce, alex jones, and david foster wallace
>not GL Rockwell,The Fuhrer (PBUH) and Donald J. Trump
Fucking leftist cuck

I'm overweight, and Arnold--in his prime--was the epitome of the fit man. Therefore, with his knowledge, I'd finally know how to properly lose all this weight.
>inb4 you cant just have the knowledge, you need the drive

Eat less food and train. Try intermittent fasting.

You could have picked Plato for that.

sounds like solid advice, tho i like the sound of intermittent fasting (for spiritual purposes).

>Therefore, with his knowledge, I'd finally know how to properly lose all this weight

honestly the Veeky Forums sticky is enough for you to know this. after that it comes down to you doing it.

It's not for spiritual purposes, all it amounts to is restricting food intake to a limited window of the day. Basically, don't eat breakfast. It was natural for me, I only later discovered that there was apparently a theory behind it.

Alex Jones, Jordan B Peterson, Mencius Moldbug

>George Friedman
>Warrent Buffs
>George P. Mitchel

>Dostoevsky
>Shakespeare
>Da Vinci

Donald Trump

Adolf Hitler

Augusto Pinochet

Übermensch detected

Buddha, Descartes, Isaac Asimov.

Tesla,John Dee,Bruce Lee

Shakespeare, von Neumann, Godel.

Ancient Greeks are overrated.

Shakespeare is a must though, he basically founded existentialism too (NOT KIERKEGAARD) so there's that as well to consider.

Literally WH40k.

Virginia Woolf, Nikola Tesla, John Nash

Kierkegaard, Tolstoy and Augustine.

>Maybe then I'd finally be able to convert, desu.

Sarah Palin, Alex Jones, Michele Bachmann

lmfao, shit picks.

Von Neumann
Shakespeare
Leibniz

You plebs know the man called Shakespeare was one of your own and there was close to zero chance he could know about certain topics he went into heavy detail about(daily noble life) to the point of having double and triple meanings to just about every line.He was the master of inside jokes and probably helped write the kjv.

I love the works of "Shakespeare" but he is like an Elizabethian Drake.His name was remembered but there is more to the story.

>ou plebs know the man called Shakespeare
This would be good if you had a point. You're not enlightening anyone.

this but with Goethe instead of Shakey

Ken Kessey
Andrew Jackson
Jordan Peterson

>All these people who want to absorb the knowledge of jesus
So you want to absorb the knowledge of some guy who went around the desert 2000 years ago claiming to be a prophet, I seriously hope you're not doing it because you think his knowledge would be useful. I mean, I might do it too just to show that he was a fraud, that is to say if he actually exists. I'm pretty sure I've heard that there were earlier versions of the bible which didn't even have a man called Jesus.

Tesla, Wittgenstein, Rockefeller

Really crap list I know. Couldn't think of anything.

He's probably got some really deep personal knowledge or emotional intelligence that allowed him to be an effective spiritual leader. If you could survive getting crucified without being burdened by anger, you probably could suffer through anything without breaking your principles or getting distracted by hatred.

My point is you would absorb William Shakespeare's knowledge and be flooded with memories of all the wine and hookers you were able to buy with the money that nice Earl of Oxford gave you to say you were a drama fag.

>If you could survive getting crucified
what did she mean by this?

Idk man, it sounds like buddha had some actual philosophy going on. Christianity is just a bunch of contradiction laden shit, with rules about as nonsensical as Pythagoras not allowing his followers to eat beans because it makes them fart.

underrated

nice, dumb yourself down a bit with Jones so that you can still fraternize with the common folk

nice trips, bad thinking. Jesus was probably like Gandhi, a regular man being weirdly pacifistic for his time. You would absorb some real useful knowledge of archaic carpentry though.

Alan Turing, Jean Baudrillard, Elinor Ostrom

/phi/

If a man's beliefs are based on the information available to him, will absorbing a man's knowledge, who has much more exposure to information than you, change your own viewpoints to fit his? Or would it be the individual's methods of processing information that shape the viewpoint based on that information?

/phi/

How to spot pretentious shitposts.
>Marx
>Chomsky
>Hemingway
>Rowling
>Rand
>Hegel
>Hawking
>Tolkien

How to spot ironic shitposts
>Trump
>Alex Jones
>Jesus
>Pinochet
>Hitler

Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash

Gauss, euler, von neumann. The fusion that saves mathematics

Why does mathematics need saving

All in the name of being a well rounded individual.

joyce, deleuze, von neumann

i would be unstoppable

Aquinas, Schiller, Lonergan

Kek

you'd be wasting your time by picking dead mathematicians. The correct answer would be Tao, Perelman, and Wiles.

Why