What is this useless shit for

what is this useless shit for

IT TASTES LIKE NOTHING

Mashed potatoes for picky eaters that don't like seeing specks of pepper

>preground

No fucking shit it tastes like nothing.

This

yes it does. have you fried your tastebuds? its used in a lot of asian cooking.

white pepper is stronger than black pepper

That's racist user.

>asian cooking

oh, no wonder it's bad

Ah he was right, your taste buds are fried

If you don't grind it yourself, of course it tastes like nothing.
See:
I like white pepper, it's slightly less spicy yet contains an entirely different flavor from black pepper. I've never tried green pepper before, so I'm getting it in a few days.

White pepper is like black pepper but without the initial punch of spiciness.

If you add, say, a T of black pepper to spaghetti sauce, the pepper will be overwhemling at first, then nothing.

If you add 1T of white pepper to spaghetti sauce, you'll taste a long, sustained heat without the sinus dobkeypunch.

Your literally a nigger if you don't like white pepper
Not because it's white but because of its taste
Coon jiggerboo jungle monkey

White pepper "grind your own".

Aye.

nice ad hominem

why does so many recipes recommend black pepper? why is black pepper more expensive? because it's superior.

This is my secret when I make mashed potatoes. People always ask for the recipe.

you do realize that white pepper is literally black pepper without the black shell, right?

it's black pepper without the outer layer. it's got some uses and in some cases it offers something special, but majority of the time black pepper of a good quality will be just fine if not better.
I'm not sure what you're trying to say or if you've even done your hypothesis, but either way you're retarded

My roommate has this in the cabinet, never bothered to touch it because it looked strange. Should i be worried?

yeah, it's awful. don't use it.

It's used in many different european sausages and in an ameritard standard that even the most flyover NASCAR droolers enjoy, bratwurst.

it's not picky it's about presentation

It's one of my favorite albums from childhood