"My parents are so proud of me for getting 100 subscribers!"

>"My parents are so proud of me for getting 100 subscribers!"

So is the ultimate redpill for a woman that 90 % of their 'subscribers' are perverts who just want to sniff their arm pits and stare at their feet? I wonder what that realization would feel like, that nothing you ever did actually mattered.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s2W5OdeOhvI
youtube.com/watch?v=VSTiVdREIeM
youtube.com/watch?v=rVMu3WzQof0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

binged watched all her videos

i bet she looks like emma watson naked

still a qt tho

Who cares, you made this thread lol!

no, when they see that men are just tools for material and sexual entertainment, they switch to children

I disagree. Maybe they came for foot-related-masturbation, but while there they ended up consuming her video and maybe even picked up a book.

I masturbate to Kay on Kay's Good Cookin, but in the time I've been fapping to her, I've learned some great cooking tips!

Fuck you OP

Why don't you tell them that

Ew what the fuck

link or gtfo

who is she?

Shes a nice person though

who is she man

>Only "reviews" YA books, not actual literature to get those easy views and subscriptions
>Feels the need to put out that they are female rather than just doing a voice over with a picture of the author or something
>I didn't point out anything significant or profound about the book but look how cute I look, stop masturbating to me perverts
>Screams "literally" a lot

Every goddamn booktuber ever. Social media was a mistake

But who the fuck is she

She is the book prophet
youtube.com/watch?v=s2W5OdeOhvI
Veeky Forums's little sister
Be nice
Support her
We don't want to push her away like Carli this time

Oh thanks, she's so qt, I want to bang her eyes

Oh, such an awful list of books. Good chin tho.

Don't fool yourself, Veeky Forums is going to make her leave YouTube in the long run.

SHE'S A QT!!!! A QT!!!!!!! A QT!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait, does she know that we know her?

what

you pushed Carli the pure Catholic virgin out of youtube?

And her mom lmao

w-why

awful editing

claire is superior

link pls

thug

Becuz is funny

W2c sick reading shirt

so does anyone have a picture of her feet

link?

Kay from Kay's Good Cookin.
youtube.com/watch?v=VSTiVdREIeM

you sure is her? doesn't look like..

>perverts who just want to sniff their arm pits and stare at their feet?

moralfag

she deleted everything

reeee fuck you Veeky Forums

she was pure

>there are people who actually think that if someone films themselves instead of doing a voice over it must be because they want people to know their gender
>also you can't tell someone's gender from their voice apparently

I wish I saved her gaddis video. She didn't have a lot to say but at least she read him :(

p-please share with me then

Veeky Forums tier reading skills

Got a link to her channel?

see

I didn't save it! You niggers I didn't save any of them. I didn't think she would get spooked so fast.

ITT: scum

that includes you then ;^)

I saved all of her videos including her moms. I'll get around to publishing them for lit to enjoy in the next few weeks

Better show it now

What a qt pa2t

I do wanna stare at her feet.

what accent is that? weird...

i feel like she cant even hold eye contact with camera. lit will scare her away without a doubt

If she was a guy with those genetics, she would be an /r9k/ robot with no friends. But being a girl automatically makes everyone a 7/10

Yes it evolved that way because women have more to lose by getting pregnant i.e. their life. Men have nothing to lose by going balls deep inside. Thus all girls are attractive to us

>men have nothing to lose by going balls deep inside
I feel like that isn't true anymore. I feel like there are a lot of ways that men get fucked over even harder than women for doing that. It doesn't change how we biologically behave, but it's definitely a lot different now.

I can tell just within the first minute watching her, she has a mild form of autism.

>6-8 cuts in the first 20 seconds

Look I know we're all pretty autistic here on lit, but I'd like to believe that we're actually able to string 2-3 sentences together without needing to regroup.

This was my thought too. She's not even attractive, at all, but I'm sure we'll still have guys on here falling all over her.

>she doesn't like the beach
Dropped. How could you not like the beach.

I don't like the beach either. She's going to be my gf, just you watch.

tfw you'll never have qt autistic girl that doesnt like anything normal, every night when you get home from work you wont have to talk about each others day because youre both as autistic as each other. you'll share beautiful moments couches part of pure silent bliss

And women dont lose their life in childbirth anymore either. And contraception exists. For sure, its a biological inequality that isnt fair. In a fair world we'd all be fucking as much as we wanted to, but instead, men masturbate furiously while women are programmed to have high standards.

Anyway I just enjoy preaching about evolutionary psychology to the pleb masses

I really miss her. What was done to her? I loved rewatching her videos. Serves me right, I should have downloaded her channel.

that would be greatly appreciated user.

Make a mega please. Also someone clue me in what Veeky Forums did to her.

What do you think happened man,

bunch of slightly on the spectrum kids find a girl that likes books and reviews them on youtube, seriously only the inevitable happened

I thought Veeky Forums only ruined that girl who had red hair, you know, the one who one user said "I bet her only friend is her mother" and sent her a pic of his piss bottles.

That bich has returned

Did Veeky Forums ruined her again?

Holy shit I stop posting in this place for one and a half year and this kind of shit happens.

I hate sand.

Unrelated but why do women love reading on the beach so much, like what the fuck is going on there?

It's relaxing?

oh yeah, that's my lolipop girl alright

That's not really a gender exclusive thing. It's just a really relaxing place to be, assuming you're not on a touristy beach full of loud people.

this girl looks like a legit basement dweller lmao

>subscribed
*fap fap fap*

that's what makes her more cute desu

I'd keep her in my basement, if you know what I mean :^)

I don't get it

You guys are all massive fucking losers.

The most physical contact with a non-family member you've ever had (and will ever have) in your life was during an ass-kicking in middle school.

Just end it. Books won't do you any good.

WOW REWD!

What's wrong? You seem upset.

He doesn't have the downloads. He's memeing you.

Also what we did to her is a lot more subtle than people are saying; we didn't drive CARLI off YouTube. She took things well, deleted a few comments, but continued posting and didn't even go KT and disable comments iirc.

However, we found her mum's channel, and we asked for pics of Carli's feet, and that was the end.

this is illegal

but Veeky Forums is le creepy pervert place!!!! XD

you appear to have mistaken Veeky Forums for /r9k/

There's really no difference with half the posts on this board.

Nothing is against the Law on the Internet

>beach
>relaxing

Yea no. It's more about showing off the chops.

(not true, btw)

That qt is unironically identical to my ex gf. I bet she doesn't shave down there.

she disabled comments after /fitlit/ but the channel is still up this time

Hey, user, look at her face when thinking about you.

Yeah sure if you like SAND in your fucking book

The anxiety/autism is adorable.

She NEEDS to get into literature.

She NEEDS our big, thick books to deliver a huge load of knowledge.

Nah, she don't, she's ok, we may as well leave her alone and do something good at least once in our lives.

isn't she the girl from the "thanks user" video at mcdonalds?

cuck

link

what is this

this?

???

youtube.com/watch?v=rVMu3WzQof0

its shit

Don't pretend to be a thug m8.