Can Veeky Forums stump the akinator?

Can Veeky Forums stump the akinator?

This was a few questions previous to that lol

It gave up surprisingly quickly.

bretty good

Nigga.

Took it two tries. It guessed the mom from Matilda the first time.

damn

Fuck no.

I'm really creeped out

Too lazy to screenshot but it guessed Tyrone Slothrop from what seemed to me the vaguest questions

fookin amazing

FUCKING HOW

I beat him on Mickey Sabbath tho

Tell me about the rabbits

Didn't know Nately's Whore and now gives me this.... I'm done

Failed on Tennyson. It guessed Shakespeare.

Fun.

Tried to do Valuska from The Melancholy of Resistance.

Didn't get it.

Looks like I'm too patrician.

Made him guess wrong twice. Now he's resorted to asking retarded questions like "Is your character yellow?" so I gave up.

My character was the Weltgeist.

Gonna do another one with The Will for old Schopey.

It couldn't guess Nick Land, but at the end it showed me a list of people and asked if he was on the list. He was listed as "Nick Land (Philosopher/Meme)"

Everything is a meme

Tried Mynheer Vanderdendur from Candide.

He didn't get it.

He just kept asking the same retarded questions over and over. I remember him being smarter.

maybe it's information banks are becoming worse, not better. Presumably, it tries to use its question/answer process to weed out previous bad answers, but this assumes the good will of participants. It'd be quite easy to convince this program that George Washington is alive and that he wrote Fifty Shades of Gray, if we have enough motivation to wreck Akinator.

akinator fucking sucks, dude can't even get pierre menard

The algorythm seems to be less efficient. I tried Krasznahorkai and stated that he was Hungarian on the first 30 questions, and it kept asking me if he was Norwegian/British/other. The closest it got was Zizek.

It couldn't get Blicero from Gravity's Rainbow.

could guess Lord Loudoun

kinda made me lol with this though

He got Kurtz after 74 questions

i think they hacked me

stumped him with francis tarwater from the violent bear it away

wtf I had Chichikov

wtf nice quads

>can't guess characters from obscure peruvian literature

Fucking pleb I swear.

Didn't get Marcus Aurelius, he kept asking about musicals and guessing some more famous Roman emperors.

yes
I did Zizendorf from The Cannibal and he almost seemed like he was going to get it but he didnt

what?

Didn't know the man without qualities

I just pick an obscure character or and obscure book and this program has no idea. It runs off of what normies put in there so even slight obscurity completely stumps it. Not that hard. It couldn't even guess Victor Macini from Choke on the first guess. Let alone one of the supporting characters from The Black Prism.

>Nick Land
>Meme
>Salmon Rushdie
>Serious author

Didn't get Orin, but Mario was on here.

damn, fucker got stirner in 29

i put in ben UFO and andy stott it kept coming up with andy c, not lit related tho

Beat him with Lord Horror. Currently on question 55 as I let him carry on a bit.

Alyona Ivanovna (Crime and Punishment)

good taste m9

I tried so hard to get him to get Don Quixote and he gave me Bilbo Baggins

Hey, that's better than expected. Was his second try though (first guess was Odysseus).

Defeated him with Byron the Bulb

The man from the underground stumped him

Frank Dominio from Ligotti's My Work Is Not Yet Done

Try as you might, he won't get Michael Pemulis.

First try, nice.

it could be that the algorithm is more interested in learning who Zizek is than guessing correctly.

holy shit

what the fuck

How the fuck does this actually work? I've been using it for years, but I went in right now and it really shocked me.

I was thinking of Hassan from the Kite Runner, and it fucking guessed it right on the first try, but the fucky thing is that it only asked 11 questions and none of them asked what country or even what region of the world it took place in, they were extremely generic, the most specific one was "Has this character ever killed anyone?"

It's pretty quick to this. Only 20 questions or so. Impressive.

He didn't guess Pnin but he got Nabokov.

>not mrs butterworth
plen

Those tits

akinator has never read dreiser

He had no chance guessing Alice B. Toklas, i'm genuinely dissapointed.

He guessed Pussy Galore for Boule de Suif.
Close enough.

I tried for Hal, and the closest he got was Holden Caulfield. Didn't get Pynchon either. He got DFW pretty much right away though.

I am a little impressed.

He got Yeats but failed on Akutagawa. To be fair, he came pretty close with suggestions on Soseki and Kawabata.

He got it in like 12 questions...

got it in about 15 questions

couldn't get the nigger general from deadwood after 40

50 questions, 2nd try because the first one he thought was a black basketball player from Miami Heat

Bit impressed

holy kekamole, guessed pic for james joyce

He couldn't get Melanctha

Stumped the Akinator with Former Ichkerian President Dzhokhar Dudayev

Got him with Swinburne. Also didn't get Buck Mulligan, though he was in the database. I may have put him there, haha. I think I played him before.

Also didn't get Ernest Dowson. Tsk tsk. Pleb! I bet he doesn't even know Petronius either, or William Gascoigne!

is that racist?

Also stumped him with Boriska from Andrei Rublev

I'm not sure if it's Hegelian or not that I can't get it to guess Absolute Spirit

I'm betting it has something to do with cookies and webcrawling your IP address/etc. I've asked it some things it was able to guess with the most vague questions as well, but ayy who knows

Nope. You just aren't realizing how much you're actually narrowing down the options.

i just said my character was evil and worked for the government

Son of a bitch. I knew it was over when he asked if my character was French.

I beat it with Frank Bascombe from the Richard Ford novels, but then when I typed in the name it had frank bascombe listed as an option, so I guess i wasn't the first to use him.

Still said I beat him though.

So far he got: till Lederman, Slothrope, Troy Maxson, Finally beat him with an Amos Oz character.

He guessed Roland

It took him 2 rounds

He was defeated by me!

Romy Schneider, actress but w/e akkinigger wasn't able to guess her

I decided to do Michael Pemulis from IJ and the last question was "does your character play tennis" but i ran out of credits and it wouldn't let me see if it got it. I'm assuming it would have and I am moderately impressed.

>Do once well-known but now forgotten characters from 1930's and 40's adventure novels
>Win every time

Defeated him
He couldn't guess Cugel from Jack Vance.

>final question
>does your character often go shirtless
>yes I guess he does
>actually leads to my character

Truly, it is magic.

akinator is a cute novelty but how are people still surprised by it? the internet's been feeding it answers for a decade now

Couldn't get Antinous.

Little shit.

wtf I got this one too