How do I order Chinese food? My parents always ordered it for me when we had it...

How do I order Chinese food? My parents always ordered it for me when we had it. And how do you say pu pu platter without dying?

just order from places that have numbers for all the menu items

that way you don't have to pronounce those scary chinese words

I've never seen a 'pu pu platter' in real life, although I have read about them in old books and magazines

Are you posting from a time warp? Is the newfangled tiki culture just now taking Muncie, Indiana by storm?

OBSESSED

Yeah, I'm obsessed with what people in fucking Muncie do with their time so I can ape their ways for pleasure.

Does that really seem like the logical explanation here, Cleetus?

In the future, how can I avoid causing offense when I ask for clarity when you post food questions that are so far beyond outdated that they seem to be coming from a museum or a historical documentary?

GAY WALL GOLD ROLL
TAR BOWEL

>In the future, how can I avoid causing offense
Easy.
Avoid obviously inflammatory statements like:

>>Are you posting from a time warp? Is the newfangled tiki culture just now taking Muncie, Indiana by storm?

Kys

To be fair, now you do sound legit obsessed

i kinda hope this post is legit for real. the off chance that there are people in this world this fucking dumb makes me feel just a little better about myself, as it improves my chances of making it in life. less competition and all.

unless, of course, op is a barely functioning autist, in which case, i'm sorry and i feel bad for you

But you still haven't answered the question: where and when in the spacetime continuum are you posting from, if pu pu platters are a thing?

>But you still haven't answered the question: where and when in the spacetime continuum are you posting from, if pu pu platters are a thing?
>HAOW DOES WIKI

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but I have seen them on several, recent, Americanized Chinese places. Most recently was Auntie Chang's Dumpling House in Houston.

I think his point is that Pu Pu Platters are very outdated, and it would be unusual to see a restaurant serving them today. Any place that tries to be even slightly trendy probably won't have them, but old-school American-Chinese places will.

I had one in Astoria last week.

Ive see them at a lot of places, it's just a collection of appetizers on a platter. Not a far out menu item

Do you have autism pal?

>Does that really seem like the logical explanation here, Cleetus?

>And how do you say pu pu platter without dying?
By non being 9 years old.

just pick a couple random numbers from 1-150 they'll know what your talking about

>Does that really seem like the logical explanation here, Cleetus?
>expecting flyover Cleetus to think logically

You do remember it was Cleetus who gave us our current disaster, right?

It's pronounced "sweet and sour pork". Don't get the quart, it's too much.