What would Finch have done if he wasn't a lawyer?

What would Finch have done if he wasn't a lawyer?

i never read that book, is it worth reading. im from america

>I'm from America
Then you would've read it in high school.

What a lofty opinion you have.

went to private school

He would've joined the clergy desu

I never read it and I went to American school. We just read Shakespeare, Lord of the flies, and Gatsby

Is this code for getting homeschooled by your retarded hick parents?

Sound like you overpaid tuition at School for Plebs

absolutely not

poor people hello

Absolutely nothing

>i never read that book
>im from america
Are you from one of those states that want to ban all books with the N word in it?

He would have not liked the Black but he ultimately wouldn't consider it his business and remain impartial.

I don't fucking know, he would have been smoking grass and giving handjobs to sailors and vomited himself to sleep every night in a jazz club bathroom.

oddly enough... the same states that help perpetuate it's existence.

I don't know. He doesn't really have much of a character, which is i why i can't understand the inane admiration some people have for him.

Love how everyone focuses on the racial aspect of the book and not the fact a woman tried to destroy an innocent man's life and people forget that.

>wherein a /pol/tard takes his first steps toward understanding intersectionality

I read it Junior Year in high school... it was amazing... like those books that you don't think are going to b fun to read, but it was a courtroom drama with some philosophical themes. I ended up enjoying it a lot.

To answer OP's question - frycook.