Why do we have bladders and anal sphincters...

Why do we have bladders and anal sphincters? What's the evolutionary advantage of not just randomly shitting yourself all the time?

Same reason we perceive shit as having an obnoxious odour. It's a breeding ground for pathogens and it's unwise for humans to be around it for too long, so it's quarantined within the body until it can be evacuated all at once and the site of the shit departed. If you constantly shit yourself you and your living space would be covered in shit all the time, putting loads of strain on your immune system.

>What's the evolutionary advantage of not just randomly shitting yourself all the time?
If you are being hunted or hunting then randomly shitting yourself is not good. You can cause prey with better sense of smell ti become aware of you or you could leave a trail for predators.

ahahahah +998

You'd quickly become a target for any predator with a sense of smell.

this.

you rather shit and piss when its safe. not when you try to evade a predator who hasn't noticed you yet.

natural selection at work baby, you have no sphincter? bam, selected for prey. only clenched assholes are allowed to procreate until no sphincterless assholes are left

>What's the evolutionary advantage of not just randomly shitting yourself all the time?

You don't leave smell trails for predators to find you.

A cool threat died so this could ahit could exist

Precisely this. Ducks have no sphincter control and shit at any time, but this is typically not a problem since they live in water which washes it away.

Maybe this.
But more probable is the function is to maximize the water absorption from digesting food.

Have you tried asking yourself why women developed their anus so close to their vagina ? It so that healthy bacteria could be spread to their sex mates and to their off spring (upon child birth).

so why do I like the smell of my finger when I put it in my anus?

Is it wrong to eat da poopoo? Serious

Your brain fucked up and wired the smell of poo to your sexual pleasure center.

>anal sphincters
Not science.

Can you show me an equation for plunging my anus

all birds have no sphincter control, no yes?

Actually I regularly poop a little in a tissue and keep it in my room and I'm hardly ever sick, so small doses probably strengthen your immune system

Poop and pee are aromatic. If you live in some place, pooping there let's predators know where you live -- save it up and pop elsewhere.

If you just roam around the plains, it does not matter -- you can be a horse, and just plop while you walk around.

Anal sphincter is a miracle of biology. By far the most subtly dexterous muscle set in the body.

Don't believe me? Try cupping in your hands a mixture of solids, liquids and gases. Now squeeze out just the gas. Squeeze just the gas out the bottom.

That's only demonstrable if you caught significantly more diseases after removing said tissues from your room & stopped getting them again after reintroducing said tissues
it'd also have to be tested against a placebo test group like maybe your mom

Is there actually a reason why waste has to be harmful? Why does it have to be covered in harmful bacteria?

this sounds exactly like intelligent design. you should rephrase it.

Yeah this thread is a hit, good job OP.

Of course they have a sphincter.
Saw a bird in the pet store that poops when you click your fingers. I think the bigger difference is that birds don't have the long intestines that humans do. Also their poop is very consistent. They get diarrhea and stuff but my birds poop is almost always looking the same.

Your parents smeared shit on you when you were an infant so you associate love with fecal matter

Shitty bait

Yes. This is what god intended when he developed them.

>what's the advantage of edging for three hours before blasting a huge load
Dude, if you don't know, you haven't lived.