[The judge] told the court: 'It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off...

>[The judge] told the court: 'It seems to me that if this was a one-off, a complete one-off, to prevent this extraordinary able young lady from not following her long-held desire to enter the profession she wishes to, would be a sentence which would be too severe.

>'What you did will never, I know, leave you but it was pretty awful, and normally it would attract a custodial sentence, whether it is immediate or suspended.'

> Defending, James Sturman QC said his client's dreams of becoming a surgeon were 'almost impossible' as her conviction would have to be disclosed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4510778/

>University doesn't mat-

How much smarter and better read is she compared to you?

nigger

Fucking hell. I don't really support the harsh punishments for crimes but this is a stupid reason to let go.

Bait thread on the wrong board. Get the fuck out. Sage

people that use tinder are sinners and heathens against the church of christ and deserve to die anyway

Funny, that's what she said before stabbing the guy

>tfw no mentally unstable british neurosurgeon gf
any books for this feel

Meanwhile, men who are falsely accused of rape by women get no sympathy from these judges and have their careers ended before they even start.

I mean it's not like she killed him, it was just banter

What about that Brock kid

What if... wait...

What if the judicial system is actually made up of a bunch of different people with differing judicial philosophies and personal biases? What if you need some actual facts to back that ass up?

this is the power of the patriarchy

kek

I'll back that ass up just as much as I want, with or without facts

I'll take shit that never happened for 50,000 - thank you.

I bet good money she has rich parents

>the way they make sure it's Tinder lover and not just lover.
Christ I hate these fucks.

The daily mail is a reputable news source

>I don't really support the harsh punishments for crimes

What did he mean by this?

Laws are just cobwebs, the rich and powerful are never touched. They've got another picture of her boarding a private jet.

wtf I hate literature now
brb burning all my books

I love one-liners.

We should bring back judicial caning. That way she could be punished for her crime without the boring inconvenience of jail.

>>University doesn't mat
Of course it matters. Elite universities partially operate as tools to groom the upper class and reinforce class structure.

this has fuck all to do with Veeky Forums

>better read is she compared to you?
oh...thats alright then.

this is why Veeky Forums is shit

Sentencing delayed for four months. she probably won't get jail but if she gets any criminal record at all she won't be able to work for the NHS.

Everyday until you bookfags admit reading is shit and follow my red-pill gaming youtube channel.

She deserves a canning and a tawse.