What book perfectly captures the feeling of

What book perfectly captures the feeling of
>tfw no gf

Medea

I honestly think one of you fags are going to finally strike gold and write the Great >tfw no gf novel.
I don't know when it's happening but I think it will.

Catcher in the rye; but Holden was a faggot

Houllebecq

>mfw finally getting a girlfriend was worse than tfw no gf

also

The best thing I imagine, is to just have a fuck buddy. A cool chick who just comes over and fucks you when you call her, then leaves or if you both feel like it, you have a beer together and watch a movie or some shit.

>>mfw finally getting a girlfriend was worse than tfw no gf
w-what

My first love by Turgeniev.

This is why I only cuck people. Or if theyre in an open relationship. I never start with anyone it could get serious with.
I just like being alone too much. I'm too selfish for a relationship.

How does one successfully cuck people on a consistent basis? Are you just so irresistibly handsome that women can't help but to cheat with you?

It's true user. It seems great at first, but you will regret it in the end

All that time trying to get a girl to be my gf was nice at first (and I use the word nice purposefully here), but in the end made me realise what a vacuous undertaking relationships really are. Consequently, it left me just as unhappy as when I started. I encountered a meme-ey Zizek post where he quotes Lacan saying that 'Desire is only ever a desire to desire' which rang surprisingly true for me. At least this wouldn't leave you with any illusions, I suppose.

The Sorrows of Young Werther, but make sure you get the translation called "The Sufferings of Young Werther", it's the best out there.

Don't be such an autist, having a girlfriend (unless she's violent or something) is vastly superior to not having one. For the pleasure of sex alone.

Michel "Continuous detailed sex descriptions and glorofication of sex" Houellebecq is not my writer.

i can assure that`s true sometimes

I did that but then we both started getting jealous of each other's other "friends" and we slowly slipped into a relationship. It all ended in tears of course.

>and we slowly slipped into a relationship

There's your problem, friendo.

>implying man is actually capable of multiple healthy relationships
it always fails my man

The trick is to consciously avoid getting emotionally involved. Just literally meet and fuck her, then tell her to leave, instead of hanging out and "bonding" with her.

Are relationships actually fulfilling or should I just kill myself already?

If you want descriptions of unrequited love, Anna Karenina parts 1-4

MY

Fiction: The Sun Also Rises. Non-Fiction: Elliot Rodger's Manifesto. Second one may be too real for you though.

Read Eliot Rodgers' manifesto. He's an extreme version of the exact mentality that permeates /r9k/.

>tfw like a girl I've recently met
>mfw it seems like she likes me too
>we hang out
>slowly find out she's a fucking loser
>cut off all communication with her because I already kinda led her on
>don't even get my dick wet through all of this

This has happened to me three times since I've started college. I keep thinking I'm desperate and will date anyone, but then it turns out that I'd rather be alone than be with someone obnoxious.

Almost has nothing to do with me. I just have an eye for the ones who are unhappy and already mostly on the way out.
Rarely has much to do with me.

>>slowly find out she's a fucking loser
What did you discover about her?

That she likes "memes".

Looks like the Feminist from are writing novels to shame us now.

It's usually just their personality.

Maybe "loser" wasn't the right word. They just end up making me cringe. One chick tried to explain some philosophical idea she had, but it wasn't original and it was just embarrassing listening to her try to be deep.

are you me, user?
>tfw met a girl in the bus stop after class
>she is cute and has a great smile
>she likes all this weebo kpop kdrama shit that i dont like but i dont really mind
>she texts with me like if a was watching all this stupid pseudophilosophical facebook posts.

Why people is not how you think they are? Why they dont speak like Dostoievsky's novels?

>The best fantasy relationship I can imagine because I have never actually spoken with a girl is a sort of man-with-tits I can fuck and then they go away for a time and have no expectations of me.

An excerpt from Shirley Jackson's "The Haunting of Hill House":

>Suddenly, Theodora smiled at her. "I don't really think you did it," she said, and Eleanor turned to see that Luke was behind her, looking down at them. "What a fool I am," Theodora said to him, and Luke laughed.
>"You will be a delight in Nell's red sweater," He said.

proust vol. 2 and 5

DIARY

It's called 'Men Nobody Needed'

I know that feel. It's the most extreme form of being vapid but I can't stand seeing girls making a fool of themselves. In my eyes they should know better due to their superior social skills and social worth.

how many pages in, user?

that's an odd way to spell "Swann in Love" from vol. 1

Yeah, perfect for Veeky Forums

> i'll cite the only volume ive read even though its the one where's prepubescent and not completely ravaged by adolescent and early adult sexuality and the highly probably lesbian promiscuity of his girlfriend

hi, reddit

Women aren't supposed to be deep you delusional bastard. They're there for emotional interaction and fucking. I've yet to meet a woman who is actually smart.

But what if I want emotional fulfillment from a relationship too?
Should I start liking penises?