Fatties of Veeky Forums, do you eat until you feel absolutely full? Do you think that is why you're fat?

Fatties of Veeky Forums, do you eat until you feel absolutely full? Do you think that is why you're fat?

I graze out of boredom and habit throughout the day. Can't remember the last time I was actually hungry.

I'm 5'11'' and 140lbs, I almost never eat until I'm completely full. Frankly I hate that feeling, it makes me feel so bloated and slow. I always stop just short of feeling full, it's the patrician way to eat.

im fat because i dont do any exercise and i have an office job.
my tdee is around 1800 - 1900 cals/day.
im about 50lbs lighter than i was, lost the weight just by being mindful of what im eating.
i dont really ever get full, just less hungry, like my hunger response is all fucked up.
if i ate what my body tells me it wants i'd get back up to 230lbs + in no time.

I feel ravenous throughout the day. Honestly it is a wonder I am not fatter than I am and it takes a lot of effort to not devour everything I have. I try to only buy a few days of food at a time. I honestly feel like a locust most days, just eating anything and everything until nothing is left.

Feelsfatman

You could eat vegetables until you're full and not be fat.

You're fat because you ingest too much sugar and carbs. Stephen Hawkins sits in a chair for 60 years and he's thin...

sugar and carbs are the same thing dumb ass

Like helium and air

I'm skinny simply because I only eat once daily till I'm absolutelly full (usually just 2,5x portions of dinner).

If I don't pressure fill my stomach I will constantly be hungry and eat myself fat. Eating till I have to puke helps prevent my ex-fatty urges.

one day the first lady will look like this and everyone will approve and support her of her courageous and healthy life style.

in all honesty, fat people like that cunt in OPs picture need to be publicly slaughtered like the filthy and disgusting pigs they are

>science analogy

do you think in the future they will discover a way to eat without getting fat

Sugar is a type of carbohydrate.

I eat until I throw up Roman style. Everyone knows I haven't enjoyed a meal unless I get sick from it.

skinny fat here
too much beer
get high and munch out
otherwise i eat normally and healthy

i had to watch all of that, i got a lil sick just thinking of having that much sugar in my stomach. how does she not throw that up???

Good she needed those calories.

I haven't been full for like 3 years.

>stretchmarks.webm

>skinny fat
I've seen this said before on here, but I never really got the meaning. Does it refer to when someone's petite but still has muffin tops/beer gut situation? Or someone on the upper end of a healthy BMI?

Honestly I feel full 99% of the time, because I never stop eating. for example right now I am eating some leftover pizza from this morning which was leftover because half my breakfast was leftover chinese food from last night which was leftover because i had leftover pizza from lunch. I just love feeling full and heavy. I feel dominant and strong. If I don't eat I feel empty and like I will float away - fat people actually weigh less than skinny people when they aren't full because the belly has more air in it and air brings weight down.
honestly I don't want to lose weight anyway

it means having a low weight but a relatively high body fat%

i eat until I'm absolutely full, but I do not eat fat. and I don't snack and only eat 2 meals a day.

ÆSJ!!!

Do even know the feeling of saturation anymore?
Normally you should get "hungry"- eat something, then you feel full for several hours, then the feeling that you could now eat sth. again if available (that's not real "hunger", that shit takes days to appear, we can live weeks without eating sth.).
If you don't eat sth. for some hours do you still have that feeling of being full and satisfied even tthough you are not eating?

>fat people actually weigh less than skinny people when they aren't full because the belly has more air in it and air brings weight down
amerifat education

I haven't gone more than 2 waking hours without eating in 7 years. I keep bags of food at bedside and when I wake up I scream and scream until I am eating to distract from the emptiness.

like me 5'10 125 lbs with 22% BF

are you trolling

Everyone will be born with a high motabolism

I really struggle to feel full anymore and am almost constantly hungry. Its because of my antidepressants, Mirtazapine, they're well known for skyrocketing your appetite. Read a paper somewhere that said that I'd doubled natural levels of ghrelin in the body (hunger hormone, I think its ghrelin, can't remember.)

Recently read something about there being a genetic thing where the body doesnt produce enough of a hormone that signals satiation so you're less likely to feel full.

I solve my constant hunger by snacking on fruit and veg exclusively and eating no meat or carbs like bread before tea, they add too many calories. This way I get to eat fucktonnes of food and easily sit under 1600 calories.

not fat from food, but drink
went in a spiral where drink until drunk -> gain weight -> have to drink even more but I've seemed to plateaued

always have had a big dinner where I would eat until full, but have a small breakfast and lunch, but I did this when I was fairly healthy too

This should be illegal. Penalty is death instead of healthcare.

I'm a bit tubby because I drink 10 pints of beer a day.

a better anaolgy is
>air and oxygen

kys retard brainlet

yes, and yes.

No, it's because I stress binge eat. To be fair, I've had an obscenely large amount of stress the last three years. But for normal meals I eat regular sized portions and great fucking food.

I am 5'7 and about 430ishlbs. I think the reason I am overweight is because I force myself to eat even when I feel full. I consume anywhere from 4000-8000 calories a day. The largest amount of calories I ate in a day was maybe 17000. Most of it is emotional eating because I had a horrible life, I'm ugly, I have a small penis (even before I was fat it was small), my hair is falling out, people bully me, my girlfriend cheated on me 4 years ago and food and videogames are my only escape. I order meat lovers pizza, bread sticks and ranch daily, usually eat family sized meals/bags of chips and probably drink alcohol and cola more than I actually drink water.

Have you considered just ending it?
What, other than the effort to walk up the stairs of a building high enough, is holding you back?

I have a small hamster I take care of and nobody else would take care of him because my family hates me and I have no friends besides people on xbox who think I am normal weight and studying for a masters degree in chemistry (I lied so I seem less pathetic)