Lies!

So apparently Asia people do NOT eat their food with two wooden sticks... what other lies have we been told in the kitchen?

Meat is normal

Apple skin is poisonous

100% Juice

I always heard it was the seeds or something. Idk I dont really like apples anyways so I don't give a fuck.

Most people eat meat, so by that factor it is "normal". But it's also unhealthy and bad for the animals, so I don't really see the point of eating it nowadays when we have better options.

Dude what? Asian people do use chopsticks.

>fortune cookies are chinese
this one is a lie, I asked my friends from mainland china and hong kong and they didn't even know what they were. they thought I was talking about prawn crackers for a while.

>meat is bad for the animals
>animals eat other animals

Really makes you think.

This shit pisses me off, all bottled juices suck dick so fucking bad. The smoothies are usually 90% processed "orange juice" too.

Blending your own whole fruit is fucking magical.

That's a racist stereotype.

>think before you say

Yeah but animals are too fucking retarded to feel remorse for causing unnecessary pain to other animals.

gif related

If we could have good conditions for animals and slaughter them in a humane way it would be arguably better for them and the planet though. Unfortunately I don't see that happening any time soon, when people can't even stop torturing/murdering each other.

>that's a racist stereotype
dude what are you talking about, most of the population of asia eat with chopsticks.

go be triggered somewhere else

Look, for some people this may be the only representation of an Asian they will know; it's racist.

#stopthehate

Nice one haha

ha ha o man friend you are le best troll i have ever seen ha ha :^)

Piss off

Larger pots of water return to the boil faster.

Oh dude come on.

No, this is the stereotypical reality according to / pol/. You will succumb, chocolate loving white wenches. We already own you.

Men and women, pygmies and Eskimos, old and young, fat and thin we are all exactly the same. Never judge someone on their appearance, their work ethic or their smell.

That cartoon was meant to scare people and ironically it's probably the best future possible for whitey

They do use chopsticks.

Better 'dan us? Dat's gettin' close tuh racism 'n such lahk dat!

I think Thailand dosen't use them.

>animals are too fucking retarded to feel remorse
No, they're animals. You on the other hand are pretty retarded.