What else can i do with blue cheese besides put it on a burger like a basic bitch?

what else can i do with blue cheese besides put it on a burger like a basic bitch?

It's great spread on crackers. It's also good for mac and cheese, or crumbled onto a salad.

i'll have the try the mac n cheese idea, thanks

I had an amazing blue cheese and salami pizza in Milan last month, you could try that out?

eating it

on a pizza with pears and walnuts
on a pizza with buffalo chicken
on a pizza with bourbon base, shiitake mushrooms, and caramelized onions

>when a gay guy makes pizza

>this insecure about his sexuality

Crumble on sweet potato fries.

Implying gays don't do unnecessary pretentious bullshit to literally everything. Those ideas sound like trash anyways.

maybe if you had a refined homosexual pallette like myself you'd like them.

You can refine deez nuts gay boi.

Make a dressing. Blitz in evoo, sage, egg yold, snd a touch of mustard. The salty oomph works well with lettuce and toasted nuts
Use it in starchy gratins, as it provides a wonderful contrast
Make a nice morney for macncheese or baked fish dishes
Make crisps as a garnish
Or just fukken eat raw, with sherry and the finest jams you can get

Lol

You can throw it in the trash where it belongs.

Blue cheese cream sauce for past or steak.

Blue cheese biscuits (burgerland biscuits)

>oh look, I'm one of those guys that supports castration of homosexuals because I'm too stupid to realize I fall on the right side of the Kinseyan bisexual bell curve.

Go ahead, be ignorant, we all no you're a closted fag, you fagfuck.

blue cheese sauce to go on a steak

When I still had the money to buy it, I liked to put some fine layers of it on some kind of hard, crusty bread, top it with some brown sugar and maybe some balsamic vinegar and broil it for some minutes until it all melts and forms a bit of a crust. Not really sofisticated or anything, but tasted pretty good.

>triggered

>I'm one of those guys that supports castration of homosexuals
what

my mom used to make a dip with blue cheese and cream cheese. mix and eat with wheat thins

You're verbally castrating me REEEEEEEEEEEEE

In a salad with baby greens, walnuts, sliced pears, red onions, and a salad dressing of olive oil, dijon, honey, and lemon juice.... mmmmpfh

What did he mean by this?

Wedge salad.

He's a mental homosexual. Probably considering sex change surgery. He's gonna castrate himself desu.

Take some figs, cut an X in them, but the blue cheese in, bake them

thank me later

please reconsider sex change operations pic related

Being transgender aka having body dysmorphia is a mental illness, not a natural phenomenon.

spotted the gay guy

Put your moldy cheese directly in the trash

Fruit pairings are tip top tits. Pears and apples, walnuts, some thicc bread and you're good.

To you fags, calling each other fags and as a dick loving homosexual, kindly shut up and talk about food or go engage in your latent fantisies elsewhere.

Top kek

goes well with figs and a lot of melons, ham, rare beef... the real answer is to do whatever the fuck you want with it.

dinner tonight (didn't feel like cooking or eating a whole lot) was buttered french bread with peach slices and danesbourg... wasn't bad at all.

Works great in a bahn mi sandwich.

Toast up some bread you like, butter it, then put the cheese on it. That's my favorite way to eat it.

Word for word what I came here to post.
Why do people even eat this aggressively horrid-tasting shit

>no mention of broccoli and Stilton soup
Shame

Make pasta and pesto. Add small chunks of blue cheese. Delicious and easy to make

On crackers with red wine or port.

Stuff mushrooms, wrap in bacon and grill.

goes well on pizza
Also had a nice salad once with Chicken, Bacon, pomegranates and blue cheese

THIS

Best soup ever

put it in a pie with spinach. I've never thought of making blue cheese and pear pie before. might experiment.

You could throw it in the trash, where it belongs, if you have even an ounce of taste.

Spotted the redneck

Those pizza ideas are fucking good, go take a cooking class. Theres more to pizza than meatlovers and hawaiian