>McChicken
>the virgin sandwich

>with pears

>The virgin McChicken
>The Chad McGangBang

gendered things are cringy.
what's next, batteries for girls?

Yes

They're very resilient in regards to vibration.

They already make those.

that's it I'm done

most of these are beta hipster sandwiches with nu-male snowflake ingredients

It's to make money for fighting breast cancer. Not just some stupid gurl power xD thing

the color pallet is pretty and all but this shit fucking hurts to read.

>#7
>Croque Monsieur
It's missing ingredients. Does "for men" stand for 'lazy'?

these all look gross

I literally can't find anything on there that isn't pretentious e-scene touch of class for your ass facebook clickbait garbage except sausage and peppers, which I am disgusted was made into a sandwich.

literally every single one of these, except sausage and peppers, is fucking awful sounding.

>almond puree
>figs
>eggplant
>goat cheese
>avocado
>sushi sandwich

What fucking buzzfeed flunky made this shit, this is like a nu-male trying to guess what men would like but using his fay recipes as the foundation.

>light text on light background
Whoever made this should be castrated.

you don't have to worry about it, the nu-male with coke bottle glasses who made it isn't getting laid anytime soon anyways

I was open minded until I saw that thanksgiving sandwich.

Hell fucking no

Let me start by saying I hate double decker sandwiches, I really do but this one comes with a point.

Bottom to top
>Whole wheat or rye, buttered if you want, light mayo.
>Ham, If you're grabbing deli slices this sandwich isn't for you. This is a leftovers sandwich you want a thick slice of ham.
>Provolone cheese
>You take a second slice of bread the thinner the better and you dunk it in gravy. How much gravy you use is ultimately up to you, but the middle slice acts primarily as a way to make the gravy a significant part of the sandwich.
>Chunks of turkey thighs
>Cover this shit in cranberry sauce
>Top slice of bread.

Ideally you want to throw it in the broiler in two parts. The bottom slice of bread, the ham and cheese and turkey and the top slice of bread. Afterwards throw in the middle slice and cranberry sauce.

I've seen people use stuffing instead of the middle slice but I don't make a good enough stuffing to try it myself. I've also seen people use green beans in theirs.

Yes I like Friends, fuck you.

>ham at Thanksgiving
what kind of fat fuck family are you from

I must be going blind because I can't even read the fucking font on this image, not even when I'm staring at it 6 inches away

My parents disowned me so I haven't had a "family" thanksgiving in 7 years now, but we used to all go to my grandmothers house and the unspoken rule was we would all bring "something". Can't recall a year some dude didn't show up with a big ham to go along with the turkey

hoe are any of these Chad? this is all hipster shit that Chad's wouldn't touch.

Damn what did you do user?

it means californian nu-male hipster who thinks changing things is intrinsically good even if it's hot garbage like pears on a grilled cheese sandwich

damn that sucks I'm sorry user.

Do you have a hobby? I want to root for you. Do your best.

>sushi sandwich
>contains no sushi

lotta betavirgins here up in da hizza

- chad

What the fuck? why are these all so weird?

>avocado on a sandwich

fucking dropped

samefag

I was thinking the same.

Anything "for men" is just nu-male bait.

Who the fuck thought it would be a good idea to type in white-on-pale-blue capslock?

That's the dumbest one of these I've seen so far.

I got a nut-wich right here for you

but men get breast cancer too
this is dumb