Who is the most dangerous character in all of known fiction?

Who is the most dangerous character in all of known fiction?

Could a brainlet like Judge Holden or Achilles or Coriolanus hope to compete with the twisted intellect and hilarity of these three clown princes?

Dangerous to what or whom?

Adolf Hitler

To society

To your person

To your mental health and morality

zarathustra *tips*

Yaweh

>Implying that its not obviously Cthulu

dog

God

The clear answer is all religious deities/holy characters. Do you know how many wars have been fought over religion.

Zero. Religion always has been and continues to be a pretext. Man gonna fight. If he feels religion is going to increase his odds of winning, he'll fight behind a banner. I offer this as a counter meme.

>either or
hate to see that

Was Achilles a brainlet? Sure, he wasn't Odysseus, but he certainly never seemed stupid.

(Unironically) mothers.

Dark Knight, A Clockwork Orange and Fight Club's movie adaptations both removed the last chapter, you know, the one where everything is concluded.

Tomas Moro, more fiction than men, but the danger was real.

It terms of potential danger, that's true. But Cthulu generally isn't an immediate threat (until he wakes up).

Jack Bauer

Jesus/God in Paradise Lost

>no mention of Iago
>all the fedoras coming out

No surprises here.

the mind as shown in The Shining is the most dangerous villain

Cthulhu

He wasn't as stupid as Hercules but he was pretty damn close

God in the Old Testament

Herakles wasn't an idiot. He solved a bunch of his tasks with his wits. Don't fall for memes, friend.

Iago

Cthulu, Sauron and any of the generic, omnipotent evil beings.

Honestly I loved both book and movie, but I found Alex's reform to be clumsily done. The ending of the movie was more poignant to me. Honestly it is one of the few examples of a movie that I feel outdid the book.