No one has ever accused burgers of being the brightest bulbs in the lot

no one has ever accused burgers of being the brightest bulbs in the lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fjs2gPa5sD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>9gag watermark
Seems legit

giv 1/3 pounder burger

Ever worked in marketing?
When you create an ad, you have to assume the people you are targeting with it are brain dead retards(which is usually true). Like ads with hot women for example.

How do they know this is the reason though. Sounds more like an assumption to me.

Just picture in your head the average person. Now realize half of people are dumber than him.

Hardee's/Carl Jr's

Come eat burger, my lord

Also, if this product had such otherwise huge potential, wouldn't they at least give a shot at re branding it?

Marketingfag here, I wish that's what we did. It's mostly digging through a shitton of numbers to find useful information then make sense of it

Also
>obsessed

RIP George

I work at Carls Jr. and I serve the hot carl every day. In also serve a variety of 1/3lb and 1/2lb burgers.

This is fake news. It comes from a single quote of the AW owner making excuses for why they failed trying to compete with McDonald's(derp).

Eurofags love him because their women are getting raped by Ahbu and they can't do nothing about it from their government designated 1 bedroom living pod.

I'll just be here in my backyard in Texas eating bbq pork ribs and watching Blade Runner later, it'll be released in the UK a few months from now, maybe.

Haha, faggots. Sometimes it's good to write it all out and remember how awesome we really are.

You have to advertise with like

BIGGER THAN X

and then put a picture with your product being at least 2x as big

this makes me sad

>
>Come eat burger, my lord

Heh

A smart burger wouldn't have executed better product management. 1/5 pounders for the same price as the other guys' quarter pounder.

>looking at the glass half empty makes me sad
well, yeah

How many burgers does it take to consume four 1/4 pounders in one sitting?

Answer: 1. But amerifats got confused when they were trying to calculate how many it would take to reach 1 lb of food when each serving was ONLY 1/3 of a pound. The answer is really that our education system is overfunded because rich fucks have to pay 1% in taxes. Obviously we need to cut taxes for the top 1% earning $900,000 or more and slash the education budgets.

there's truth to the idea

>Consumers often struggle to realise, for example, that a 50% increase in quantity is the same as a 33% discount in price. They overwhelmingly assume the former is better value. In an experiment, the researchers sold 73% more hand lotion when it was offered in a bonus pack than when it carried an equivalent discount (even after all other effects, such as a desire to stockpile, were controlled for).

>This numerical blind spot remains even when the deal clearly favours the discounted product. In another experiment, this time on his undergraduates, Mr Rao offered two deals on loose coffee beans: 33% extra free or 33% off the price. The discount is by far the better proposition, but the supposedly clever students viewed them as equivalent.

>Studies have shown other ways in which retailers can exploit consumers' innumeracy. One is to befuddle them with double discounting. People are more likely to see a bargain in a product that has been reduced by 20%, and then by an additional 25%, than one which has been subject to an equivalent, one-off, 40% reduction.

A&W was too afraid to put an alpha as fuck Mickey D's burger on their sign because they knew no one can resist the undisputed GOAT burger company. USA USA USA !

Oh it gets fucking worse.

youtu.be/fjs2gPa5sD0

>as automation improves we're rapidly moving to a civilization where half of the population will be effectively unemployable

>as automation improves we're rapidly moving to a civilization where half of the population will be effectively unemployable
As a good friend of mine once said "if your job can be automated then you are too stupid for a real job". Glad to see brainlets being finally BTFO.

Fucking nazi

open up a book and learn a real skill instead of crying about "dem robots tok our jubs"

Yeah but the pound A&W was making 1/3 of was smaller than the quarter pound from McDonalds.

5/4 of all people don't understand fractions

I work with IT
What is your profession that wont suffer from this?

>>>/dad jokes from 2004/

consultancy

A nazi consultant?

comehere i gotta hot carl for you

Skilled trades

>I work with IT
Do you work with english?

That sounds legit. Not sarcasm btw. Always assume people are lobotomized retards and watch in amazement as they surpass expectations.

>I believe whatever some picture tells me
if you were to ask someone at work randomly if a 1/3 or a 1/4 is bigger, theyd get it right.

Thats not a watermark you toolbelt.

Not the guy you're talking to, but...
"I work with information technology" is a perfectly valid sentence.

Actually it turns out putting hot women in your ads has a negative impact. The only thing sex really sells is sex

No IT workers work with English.
Such is the Pajeet life.

Shouldn't it read "I work in IT"?
Not the guy you're referring to but interdasted nonetheless.

That is the normal way to say it. But having something be the norm doesn't mean everything else is incorrect.

Yeah, can't wait for all that unemployment.

This is also rapidly becoming every job, even creative ones

Unemployment is the holy Gail of employment.

DAE HATE HUMANS MAN LIFE SUCKS

>t. millennial

Why aren't there any chains that sell 1/5 pound burgers?