That afterglow from pigging out on your favorite fast food

>that afterglow from pigging out on your favorite fast food

I swear, I only put up with life for this moment

uuuhhhhh machine broke, is there anything else I can get u?

autism

>buy a bunch of food to pig out
>cant even get past half of it

Feels bad man

hmm. Normally, one would just say understandable, have a nice day, and move on, right? But no, not this time. It's happened one too many times. I think both you and i agree, and I'm not asking you as an employee, but a person with ethics and morals, that you have told me that excuse one too many times. Now, I'm not blaming you. I want to make that clear. I know it's something else going wrong with management, way beyond your paygrade. But I want you to understand me, as a customer, that I have been here multiple times, and this is unacceptable. And the one thing that I cherish, the uuuuuhhhhh, is what you're telling me I can't have today? Sorry. I'm so so so sorry. But I won't have that. I *brandishes glock 18* am not going to sit here *unbuckles belt* and take this just because you're an establishment and you better NOT tell me *opens car door and points gun inside the drive thru window* that I am to just file a complaint form. Because I'll tell you what, I already thought that far ahead. You're fucking looking at my complaint form, *fires warning shot* and I will make change with it, signed *bang* sealed *bang* and delivered! *bang*

I only feel heavy and tired. It is a bothersome feeling. I don't like it at all.

Try drinking water with your meal instead of liquid corn

I get like this sometimes. I think your body has to be receptive of the junk, otherwise it will reject it and teach you some hard lessons.

>afterglow
That's called sweat and whatever grease you got on your piggy face.

>mfw watching someone use a soda fountain in 2017

It's so good. I've got a local chain of drive-in diners where I live that make a really fucking good burger. When I'm feeling particularly piggy I will order two of them, take them home, and feast. I always feel just a little sick and ashamed afterwards but that afterglow is worth it.

fast food always makes me physically ill, feels bad

tfw you get a double quarter pounder with cheese and 10 nuggies, 2 dips of buffalo, 2 bbq, savor every sauce drenched bite, even put some on the burger. then wash it all down with a large sweet tea, have a good fap then lay down and take a nap.

circulatory system broke

>afterglow
The best part of eating fast food is the first bite you dumb fuck

You should just do drugs instead. That's what your actually looking for.

Can attest

Afterglow? I feel like absolute shit after doing this.
The rush only lasts as long as the food

pop from the fountain tastes much better so i always make sure to top off my cup before i leave

t. stomachlet

>mfw post meal&shower fap where stomach is full and wiener is nice and fresh

Why does being full feel kind of hot? It's comfy and nice too...

i have no idea
i just ate like 20 chicken nuggets from bk and laid down on the couch
shit felt so nice

God that sounds amazing. I wish I had the money to go out for fast food more often.

bk 10 piece nuggets are 1.50 each
im poor as fuck right now and i have no food here so i went there
shit was cheap.
i think mc dicks has something similar too

this is exactly the image i got from that as well

This should only be done once a week at max. I use to do this while only being 120lbs, it was really fucking epic and made me super horny. I never really gained that much weight from it... until I let it go out of balance.

my favorite combo was milk, chocolate, chicken and oranges/satsumas, that binge combo gave me significant healing at the time.

ITT: Feeders and feedees.

hmm.