Is this any good?

is this any good?

Fuck no. It's really boring and super hard to care about any of the gay butt fucking faggottry in that book.

Its fucking garbage.

its awesome

I can't believe it's not butter!

It's pretty good if you understand that the author was not typing with one hand on the machine and his dick on the other while going "lel, this is gonna be so shooocking", but was actually bashing his head on the wall between sessions of writing until his nose bled a line of blood filled with psychotropics and stimulants out of sheer hatred for the world.

Keep that in mind while reading this.

Quite! It's composed of short vignettes, so you can easily read a couple (in any order) and determine if you like it enough to continue.

I would like it more if it was actually the first part desu

Pretend it is then

Do you like scenes of xy chromosome male on xy chromosome male sexual violence?

It's like Veeky Forums. relentless faggotry and drug abuse with delusions about everything. Some of vignettes are worth, like the guy whose butt becomes self-aware and the Great Slashtubitch.

I've been thinking about going back to this. I attempted to read this when I was - maybe - 13 and the description of the kid ejaculating made me put it down and never pick it back up. The book may still be at my parents place, I'll have to look next time I'm there.

What else of Burroughs is worth reading?

Was borroughs a pedo?
I remember a part in the makes lunvhh when he and a friend his pay 2 arabs kids to "screen each other" and him looking out of the window observing little boys in shorts by a french school

What the fuck? I mut have forseken this book before reaching that part.

This kinda answers My question too, i guess: he was a pedo

The prose and images made me feel sick. I wanted to give my brain a shower after reading the first part.

pic related. I thought the Indiana rape scene was fitting

I really liked Junky even more than I liked the Naked Lunch

It's spectacular, but cruel.

Lets just say 13 was a while ago, so I might be misremembering. That said, I'm fairly certain there's a part where he describes that.

Someone who's read it a little more recently might want to chime in at this point and correct or corroborate my claims.....

I don't know, I just got it desu

disturbing. Not a native English speaker: after the blujob did she fucked him or put his dick between her tits and made him cum?

She ass fucks him with a strap-on, but from the front. So when he cums, he shoots up on her tits.

Ooh that make sense.
Well, he was old enough to cum at least...

Thank you... it's enough though

I jumped into this book with no prior knowledge of its subject matter and was pretty disappointed to realise that it was proto-FALILV--like if Thompson went to some horrible shithole instead of Las Vegas.
That said, it is an interesting glimpse into a drug addled mind, I liked some of the imagery and it's pretty funny at times.

yeah, junky is like the on the road of burroughs' works

Kerouack is better. Cassady biographies are better, Catherine biography is better, even that Jew's poems are better.

I liked, The Ticket That Exploded

Its hacky fucking garbage.

It's good, but he's much better in Junky, the Nova Trilogy and the Red Night trilogy (particularly The Western Lands).