Anyone try these brand of chocolate bars?

Anyone try these brand of chocolate bars?

Never corn syrup, never food dyes, never GMOs. Ethically sourced chocolate made 100% out of free range bald eagle. All natural, all delicious.

Yeah, I've been buying them from whole foods for a decade.
They are good, buy them on sale though

>60%
>dark

they're expensive for what they are.
but delicious desu

i see them for like 2 dollars and something cents at cvs and other stores

Underwhelming flavor and badly conched. It's kind of gritty and the fats don't feel well emulsified with the solids and sugars. You can really tell with the darker bars.

How is Lindt?
I find it nice tbqh, it doesn't seem to have corn syrup. It is not hipstery aritsan chocola but still I like the taste and quality

which one did u try?

>FAIR TRADE!
>ORGANIC!
>GLUTEN FREE!
>SAVE THE RAINFOREST!

I am not buying this crap because I do not support communist hippies

Enjoy your high cancer capitalism syrup than ye cuck

>communists calling anybody a cuck

>i cant handle liberty so nobody should have any

bald eagles aren't even endangered

their range has diminished, but where they appear they are abundant

I've had the 72% and 88% bars, as well as the ones with the cacao nibs and coffee beans. Those two cover up the grittiness, however the taste still isn't super to me.

If it makes you feel better, all of that and the animal packaging is mostly marketing. The bar says "10% Net Profits Donated", whatever that means.

Unless it contains eagle I'm not buying it

>cacao nibs

no thanks. I don't care for the texture of coffee grounds in my food

says caramel

>save the rainforest
>organic
>still wrapped in plastic

I want this meme to end

well i liked the milk chocolate bar

I haven't tried that one. I'm not a big milk chocolate fan. Was it good?

>caramel rots your teeth slowly with sugar

>cacao nibs saves you the time and just grinds them down like tiny pebbles

I'm not a chocolate expert, so all i can say is that it tasted good to me. Like a dark milk chocolate

The regular bars are wrapped only in paper. I think I remember it was partially recycled paper stock. It's been a few months.

Go back to watching your wife get fucked /pol/tard.

>I called him a commie on Veeky Forums!!

i like catte

It's also not dry like the dark chocolate bars

Hm. It's not a cheapo brand if they use more than the legal minimum amount of cocoa in thier milk chocolates. I'm not a chocolate expert either. I've just read a few things about chocolate and I try most of the dark chocolate bars you can find at grocery stores.

hey

what

You don't find the 88% gritty? Gotta admit, the package designs got me to buy it a few times.

this isn't me: Lately I've been buying Perugina 85% bars. It's very smooth.

It is but not enough to really bother me
I'm by no means an expert on chocolate and my tastes are probably shit in the eyes of the average Veeky Forums connoisseur but it's some of the better stuff at my store and it's not terribly expensive there either

For grocery store brands, try the 85% Perugina, the 82% Scharffen Berger (may only be in the baking aisle), and the 88% Chocolove bars.