I drink a litre of this every day and you can't stop me

I drink a litre of this every day and you can't stop me

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21245879]
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go ahead.

Your kind are a self-solving problem. I just wish I didn't have to foot the bill to cover your dumb-ass hospital bills.

Zero sugar user.

The only thing I'm probably fucking up are my teeth.

fine, it's not good or bad for you. it's like drinking nothing

no one will stand between you and your passion, enjoy it and keep that coke stock rising ma boi

Do you think sugar is the worst thing in normal Coke? It's definitely an issue because of the quantity, but it's not the worst. You're leaching the calcium from your bones, tearing up your stomach lining, destroying your teeth, swallowing a fistful of carcinogens...

Enjoy!

I don't want to stop you. I've been drinking 3 Cokes a day (not diet or zero) for the past 25 years and I'm only 120 lbs.

>citation needed

I forgot the type of person I'm dealing with:
>On the internet, literally all of mankind's accumulated knowledge just clicks away.
>told "water is wet."
>responds with "Citation needed.

I believe you should start doubling or tripling down on the coke zero.

I drink 2-3 litres of Diet Coke a day. I feel great.

>has no information
>is called out on it
>h-heh why don't you just do my research for me? I mean tall is big so obviously consuming cola depletes your bone density just look at the studies right infront of you behind paywalls that may not even exist

god damn, nobody likes you and for good reason

No, you're right. It's good. It's healthy! It'll cure what ails ya! Better make it a gallon a day.

yes, I'm saying this back arching is not a great way to convey your points to people

And I'm telling you: if you're asking for readily available, non-paywalled, VERY concrete research that has been spread exceedingly widely, the burden isn't on me: I'm not going to teach someone how to read, then how to use a keyboard and mouse, then show them Google: Nothing I've said is anything less than common knowledge.

Drinking nothing will kill you in 3 days, retard

I can feel the self-hatred behind this post

I hope you refuse treatment when you end up in hospital because of it.

Don't make claims if you can't back them up. Simple as that.

Careful, friend: the nutritionally illiterate here *will* come down on you hard for mentioning that sugar-free healthy.

Educate yourself: it's not the world's job to back up simple, factual statements.

You'll notice in debates they don't have one side arguing their view, and the other side a six year old who's mommy shook him too hard when he was a baby?

They have to assume some base level of literacy.

No sugar
No calories
Not harmful.

There's your argument, now post yours. Oh wait- you can't.

lol. I think you've done more to hurt your case than I ever could. G'night!

Skype me and we'll fight about this irl

This board's going to come to a standstill if everyone is required to prove common knowledge to a folks like you.

Ah...trolling AND lazy. Impressive. All done here, go ahead and copy-paste one more, so you can feel like a winner. I'm not going to take away what may be your only joy. G'night.

you should get your anus checked for aspergers if you take everything that literally

you forget that it has sugar in it, do I really need to say anymore than it's bad because it's sweet? everything sweet is bad or did you not pass the THIRD grade?

>DIET POP IS LE BAD IT LE PUTS HOLES IN YOUR BRAIN! DEPLETES YOUR SKELETON AND ROTS YOUR GUTS!
>not a single citation has ever been proven.

Aspartame is one of the highest studied ingredients on the planet and it is deemed very safe. at worst consuming a large quantity of cheap fillers through your organs over a very long period will most likely give you some kind of stones.

>this thread
Could you imagine if in court it played out like this
plaintiff: yeah this crime was definitely committed lol are you all stupid
defendant: Could you please provide any sort of evidence showing this crime was committed?
>plaintiff: ummm it's like common knowledge lol go find evidence yourself lmao

The retard is right about one thing, the problem with soda isn't sugar but rather the acid.

Didn't mean to greentext that second to last line. Either way the idea of starting arguments then making the opposition do your research for you is hilarious

Can't wait for him to cite dailymail and natural news

Not him but saying "soda is bad for you" is a pretty fair claim t make without going all reddit and leaving 40 citation

>no vanilla coke zero
>cherry coke zero was only a limited thing

Living in canada is suffering

Good goy.

I drink at least 2L daily.

most of the software industry has this shit in IV form

we seem to be doing alright.

thanks for all the glitches and update requirements you fucking pieces of shit. you are not doing alright.

glhf

You can still get diabetus

>zero sugar
>diabetes

I don't think you understand how this works

>a litre of this

So 3 cans? Big deal.

Get on my level fraiser faggot cia nigger monkey

>and you can't stop me

cancer will

I wish there was a cola which just tried to get closest to coke you can without added acid or sugar. The acid of carbonated water in and of itself is pretty much irrelevant, there is next to no titratable acidity.

It's all the added acid which destroys teeth.

Nobody is arguing soda is healthy, we're calling the retard out on his pseudo-scientific bullshit regarding aspartame specifically

Until you...who brought up aspartame?

>not diet or zero
please use you're critical reading and comprehension skills next time.

Are you really this ignorant? Diet sodas and fake sugars are still raising your body's insulin levels, even if they aren't increasing your blood sugar.

A litre of diet soda per day means you're having high insulin levels all day. Chronically high insulin levels leads to insulin resistance and obesity.

You fell for the diet soda meme and thought "it has no sugar, that means it's not bad for me". I just seriously hope you havent been drinking diet soda for years and it's not too late for you

Not the guy you're responding to, but since you're such an incompetent invalid, here, I'll spoonfeed you and the other fat autists reading this thread.

>Despite having minimal effect on blood sugar, both aspartame and stevia raised insulin levels higher than even table sugar
Anton SD et al. Effects of stevia, aspartame, and sucrose on food intake, satiety, and postprandial glucose and insulin levels. Appetite. 2010 Aug; 55(1):37-43

>drinking diet soda associated with 43% increase in risk of vascular events (stroked and heart attacks)
Gardener H et al. Diet soft drink consumption is associated with an increased risk of vascular events in the Northern Manhattan Study, J Gen Intern Med. 2012 Sep; 27(9):1120-6

>34% increased incidence of metabolic syndrome in diet soda users
Lutsey PL, Steffen LM, Stevens J. Dietary intake and the development of the metabolic syndrome: the Atherosclerosis risk in communities study. Circulation. 2008 Feb 12; 117(^):754-61

>Functional MRI studies show that glucose activates the brain's reward centers fully- but not sucralose. Incomplete activation could stimulate cravings for other sweet food
Smeets, PA et al. Functional magnetic resonance imaging of human hypothalmic responses to sweet taste and calories. AM J Clin Nutr. 2005 Nov; 82(5):1011-6

You dumb piece of shit. At actual, professional debates they don't argue objective facts unless they can cite the proof. Retard. Fuck off back to plebbit.

Where are you finding the full text of these studies? the abstracts don't imply your greentext at all in some

There are studies that show otherwise. [ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21245879] But these are still just random studies and they don't prove anything.

It's a weird study too. Lots of variables. They're giving people food with the sweeteners, then feeding them a whole meal, then measuring. I don't know how they can claim the sweeteners are doing anything.

After the pre-meal (container the sweeteners) the insulin levels in the artificial sweeteners are almost half of sugar (30 vs 50 IU/kg). The results after the real meals could be from any number of unpredictable things.

And I wonder why they would use Equal brand aspartame (which contains extra carbohydrates (dextrose, maltodextrin).

He might be on a uni connection

Use your university credentials. You can do it even if you're not at school. Just go to your school's online library there should be instructions somewhere

>>Despite having minimal effect on blood sugar, both aspartame and stevia raised insulin levels higher than even table sugar
insignificant levels higher
>>drinking diet soda associated with 43% increase in risk of vascular events (stroked and heart attacks)
>% increased incidence of metabolic syndrome in diet soda users
correlation!=causation
>>Functional MRI studies show that glucose activates the brain's reward centers fully- but not sucralose. Incomplete activation could stimulate cravings for other sweet food
self control

>insignificant levels higher
What does it matter? The point is that artificial sweeteners still increase your insulin levels. Insulin is the driving hormone for obesity. Use your head, you're so focused on trying to prove someone wrong on the internet that you're forgetting the big picture of what you're fighting about

>correlation!=causation
agreed. There could be many reasons why those who drink diet sodas are significantly unhealthier than others.

>self-control
and? So what. What's wrong about the data?

Me too.

I'm not gonna argue anymore

>nearly go through a 24 case of coke zero a day
>Still writing dope ass short stories for my class

Explain this, louis Veeky Forums

no one said you'd drop over dead the second you drank a lot.

Large intake over time is the problem. Drink a case a day for 10-20 years and, contrary to what many of these faggots are saying, you are VERY likely to have issues.

"I cussed and insulted him. I win! Besides, I can't find a single proof that water is wet!"

Yeah, I'm going to take your word on anything.

The burden of proof lays on the person making the claim, brainlet.

coke zero is infinitely more damaging than regular coke. Whatever alternative sweetener they use to replace sugar is 10x worse than normal sugar.

Veeky Forums courtroom comedy/drama show when? I'd watch it.

Actually, a lot of the research says that the sucralose based sweetener is absolutely harmless.

None of us will stop you.

Cancer will.

prove it.

there's literally no evidence that 'the burden of proof lies on the person making the claim'.

It's how the legal system operates.