Any of you guys ever tried or have made fry sauce? I've been thinking about giving it a shot. How does it taste...

Any of you guys ever tried or have made fry sauce? I've been thinking about giving it a shot. How does it taste? Is there any way I can make a better version past mixing ketchup and mayo?

Add a bit of horseradish

Just buy Russian dressing.

Personally, I like ranch instead of mayo.

>Any of you guys ever tried or have made fry sauce? I've been thinking about giving it a shot.

THEN DO IT

DO YOU HAVE KETCHUP?

DO YOU HAVE MAYO?

MIX THE TWO TOGETHER AND TASTE IT FOR YOURSELF ASSHOLE

It's alright but sriracha mayo is better.

I hated it growing up in Utah.
Then I moved, now I miss it.
So I make my own.
Mayo
Ketchup
Seasoning salt
Cocaine
Splash of Worcestershire

This.

>cocaine
I prefer lido. tastes a lot less bleachy

This is a big decision, asshole, it's clear he needs guidance if he's Posting this here
Follow your heart, OP

isn't that just thousand island?

1 part ketchup
2 parts mustard
3 parts mayo
salt
pepper

Did you make it yet? Don't keep me waiting op

1 part ketchup
3 parts mayo
1/2 tbs Dijon
1 tbs dill or zucchini relish
1 dash s/p
1 dash onion powder
1 pinch brown sugar

Ketchup + mayo + pic related.

>100% sugar content

needs diced pickles, and a bit of the pickling juice

I make a sweet baby rays with what-a-burger ketchup sauce. It's a 1 part to 2 parts BBQ when used with fried chicken. 1:1 with fish or fries. Amazing

Ketchup, mayo, pickle juice, and Lawry's

You're welcome

Add freshly sauteed onions and garlic, a touch of spicey brown mustard and a dash of dill pickle relish.

Do you really need help on how to mix ketchup and mayo together OP?

What was that last part?

> Is there any way I can make a better version past mixing ketchup and mayo?

Worchestersherie

ok try this

Mayo
Cumin Powder
Cayenne Pepper
Paprika
Salt to taste

Worcestershire sauce

Cocaine

It's pronounced kuh-kane

In Argentina Hellman's has salsa golf which is better than just ketchup and Mayo with some more spices. Haven't been able to find it in the US.

No, it's pronounced Cow-kaine

Since no one has posted it yet I will tell you the secret to any southern chicken place that serves tenders with a side of Texas toast, fries and coleslaw. It's Worcestershire sauce plain and simple.

Mayo, ketchup, salt and pepper and a nice splash of Worcestershire will make you a dippin fanatic.

You must be Iron Chef Microwave.
It's obvious you have never 'prepared food' beyond the tearing open of a cardboard box.

>Is there any way I can make a better version past mixing ketchup and mayo?
Yes, a mix of those is called Salsa Golf in Argentina and it's selled in supermarkets as stated. According to legend the name comes from a guy who "first" crafted it while having dinner in his Golf Club and that guy happened to later become a Nobel in Chemistry.

PS: goes very well with chicken

ugh that just reminds me of prawn cocktails

Keep doing the mayo+Ketchup combo but throw in some garlic powder,pepper,and worcestershire sauce

So the Mayo+Ketchup+Worcester sauce is always the same but how come everyone recommends different spices?

The spices vary from person to person. I follow this one from some disgruntled employee who was apparently fired from that chicken tender place.

Probably a fake recipe, but it's pretty damn close. I add a small bit of Heinz Salad/Tarragon vinegar. Gives it a bit more zing to it.

try eating fries with country gravy, you won't want fry sauce after that

How can Americans do something so strange?

BBQ sauce mixed with any vinegar based hot sauce is great for fries (and burgers)

chipotle mayo (either sold separate or mixed already) and ketchup

Call me nutty, but I like to dice up some garlic dill pickles in my fry sauce. Or relish, if I'm lazy and/or the monthly boat hasn't brought pickle rations.