Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God bless America

>General

>Big n Tasty

One love, nigga

yay we're getting szechuan sauce tomorrow and maybe a poster yaaay

What do you think the best breakfast food they got is? I only eat egg white delights, but that's partially because I don't like scrambled eggs and I'd feel like an asshole asking them to sub egg white in with the other stuff especially when it's busy.

Ever tried a Mcgriddle?

Who is excited to try out the Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce tomorrow?

Lucky because my brother literally lives right next to the McDonald's where they're going to host and carry the Szechuan sauce while my McDonald's will not. So I have to drag my ass all the way to his place in order to try it out.

hello fellow rick and morty fan

remove the "N' and you got yourself a burger

Not really a big fan but it's nice to bring it back

naw im just memeing i dont watch that show
might go in tomorrow and grab a few packs if they let me
never had szechuan sauce before

McBump!

Me and my uncle each ate a mcgangbang, a Big Mac, large fry and split a 10 pc mcnug
I feel like shit, have not had mcdonalds in a year

Yeah, I have. They're pretty good, but always a little much for me to finish.

stop bumping old threads you penis wrinkle

Closest one to me with it is like an hour I was like 7-8 years old when that shit came around originally wouldn't mind having it again.

Sorry.

The entire point of rick and mortgage was for Szechuan sauce to be released. Now that mcds is doing it, it'll be pulled off the air. Based McDonald's killing pickle rick

>rick and mortage

McBump!

Gross

you can't make this shit up

youtube.com/watch?v=rr_OofNE9XY

fuck off shill

Those new buttermilk tenders and signature sauce are fucking incredible. Still not better than Raising Canes, but obviously inspired by them, but I cant get RC at 2:30AM

Im just biding my time until my weekend till I can go buy em without feeling like a fat shit.

>a little much for me to finish
not for me. I like the mcgriddle. the only mcdonalds breakfast sandwich I couldn't finish was the steak bagel. they had been out a few years and I couldn't tell from the picture on the menu if it was a deep fried steak or grilled. I was hoping it was like the hardees country steak, but I thought it was the worst thing I ever tried at a fast food spot

None of these kids look old enough to have tried szechuan sauce in the first place

When I order the Double Quarter Pounder With Extra Bacon