I'm a student at Oxford University...

I'm a student at Oxford University. I literally have walked around this term and around 10 people have asked me whether I'm having coconut and Oreo problems. Can someone please explain what the hell they're talking about. I've also heard some students are calling me an Oreo behind my back.

Is it because I'm half black?

lmao do you have coconut and oreo problems or something?

Actually on a more serious note it sounds like a "brown on the outside, white on the inside" kind of meme. I've heard the same thing for "bounty" in my country

Coconuts and oreos are dark on the outside but white on the inside.

They are talking about passing yourself as white and not being "really" black, whatever that means. You can ignore them.

Also, this has nothing to do with science or mathematics.

So are you suggesting that they want me to act ghetto or something? I would imagine everyone at Oxford would be expected to act like Oxford students and I wouldn't be expected to act differently just because I'm half black.

jeez now you wonder why america is the best place to live. sure, there are racists everywhere, but damn this is just sad...not being able to feel comfortable at your own university...

Do not feed.

Resist post modernist identity politics mate, its the path to the death camps for all of us.

Listen to some Jordan Peterson

good luck

Your fellow students are ostracizing you for not acting like a nigger, being white is a sin in the post modern collegic organizations, and it has more to do with how you act versus how you look.

>I would imagine everyone at Oxford would be expected to act like Oxford students

They're students at Oxford, hence they are indeed acting like Oxford students. If they're being stupid idiots to you then that's how Oxford students act, idiotically. I've lived in LA my entire life and I've known a few black dudes who were smart but a little ghetto, just a little, and every time some sheltered white leftist met them, I saw it happen on internet forums a lot where people discussed their personal lives, the leftists hated them. I've concluded that leftists have a caricature of blacks in their head which is wholly divorced from reality.

you have to show them youre serious, wear military clothes and cool sunglasses, then be like WHUT MUTHAFUCKA I GIVE YOU COCONUT AND OREO PROBLEM BOY

pumped up kicks

It sounds like they're saying you're articulate, diligent, dress appropriately for an academic setting and are an all around respectable person. Good job!

>dem dere leftists triggered you don't talk like a retard
This isn't what's going on at all. It's a bunch of ignorant white kids who associate "normal" behavior with whiteness.

I've never heard of a white person questioning a black person's blackness. Only black people care about degree of blackness.

Who's asking this? posh english white boys?

Yankee race hysteria is everywhere now fucksake.

Not true at all. I hear white kids all the time describe a black guy: "he's black but doesn't act black."

It's fucked up.

>being white
>acting civilized means being white

>ypepo
fuck off retard

It's fucked up.

Do they say this because of all the crime, rapes, murders, low IQ, rap culture, hate speech and generally in appropriate behaviour displayed by 99% of the race?

Nah, they just racist as shit!

>being civilized means acting like cleetus as much as it means acting like reviewbrah
wanna know how I know you're racist?

You could sue the university majorly for this. "Racism at Oxford", juiciest Guardian scoop ever

>99%

They have realised that you got there through some meme race quota, and belong there like an Oreo to a coconut.

That guy really is retarded but I can see how you would think 99% is the same as 99.99%

Funny negros that act like white dummies are seen as NORMAL to black people but negros that act like white middle class are uncle toms or oreos weird isnt it, its almost like unccivilized stupid behavior is loved by blacks or something.

Personally I have never experienced being called an Oreo in highschool, college or the couple years I spent teaching city schools before doing system engineering. At absolute best I've been asked if I was in the military and that was by students I taught.

So I'm interested in who you are encountering to get that kind of response.

Take it as a complement. They mean you are acting like a white person, which is a good thing. If they actually meant it as an insult, laugh at them an bask in your superiority.

back to /pol/ op.

>DAS JUS WHYPEEPO BEIN RAYCIS

Only american blacks do this stupid shit, african and west indian negros dont assign race to behavior period. If an african guy acts decently they dont really think anything about it.

Tell em fuck off lad

Nice bait.
Also other people here must be really dense as fuck to think people saying you act white as a compliment is a good thing. It's back handed as fuck compliment if you actually bother to think it through

yes it does it relates to an
I V Y
V
Y

L E A G U E
E
A
G
U
E

u n i v e r s i t y

I'd mention something but the first comment covered it well enough

Oxford is not an Ivy League university, dipshit.

Not even OP but I assure you it fucking happens, a lot. Tons of white people have accused me of acting "white". Sometimes as a horribly misguided attempt at a compliment, but often just as an insult. There's also people who will accuse you of trying to be white or something, as if I'm only pretending. I never grew up in the hood or the ghetto, fuck me right? Also what does this thread have to do with science or math?

You're aggressively retarded.

>Is it because I'm half black?
It's because its 2018 and you still don't know how to use google.