Well, that explains why I had anemia for several years back on my childhood lol

Well, that explains why I had anemia for several years back on my childhood lol

sounds like a jewish lie to me

can i harm myself with a gluten-heavy diet? i just ate 70g of the shit

News flash, whole grains can be lived off of, and has been for thousands of years.

You can harm yourself with any diet if you over eat.

WTF how fun, lol

what qualifies wheat as a processed food in your infinite wisdom?

japanese had a gluten free diet for millenia and they have the highest live expectancy. this now might change for the worse since gluten was introduced into their diet a few decades ago. dont listen to the gluten jew kids

what about sardinians

Pretty sure if anythings gonna bring down the life expectancy in Japan it's all the suicides. And that's a long standing tradition that predates gluten.

Sardinians eat a plant based diet with meat, and goat milk and cheese. Wheat is there but not in the amount of the typical western diet.

>So what are those ancient Sardinian shepherds eating? You guessed it: goat's milk and sheep's cheese — some 15 pounds of cheese per year, on average. Also, a moderate amount of carbs to go with it, like flat bread, sourdough bread and barley. And to balance those two food groups out, Sardinian centenarians also eat plenty of fennel, fava beans, chickpeas, tomatoes, almonds, milk thistle tea and wine from Grenache grapes.

Notice absence of bleached and process wheat

You could cut gluten from your diet if you wanted, as long as you don't use their meme alternatives i.e. Just don't eat bread. At all.
But a lack of wheat/gluten doesn't really explain your anaemia, that's low iron.

>Sourdough
>Absence of bleached and processed wheat
Sorry did you forget sourdough bread has wheat in?

>japanese had a gluten free diet for millenia and they have the highest live expectancy.
There's no causal relationship between their diets nutrition and longevity. There is a relationship to underconsuming calories, and that is called calorie-restriction for longevity that explains part of it. The other part is that war and hunger, as well as another said, suicide, is a pretty good weeding out process, whereby the eldest in a society, and the wealthiest with the best medical care and war avoidance, were winners already.
Add to that the fact that countries lie through their teeth about vital health "statistics" they report to the world health organization. It's fabrication at its finest, in everything from birth rates to cancer rates to anything you might want to lie about to make you look better and/or worse than you are, depending on how much you think it's anyone's damn business to know your inner workings. Even nations with nationalized health care aren't getting all data from their countries right, if at all.

what do you mean by processed wheat? flour?

>Notice absence of bleached and process wheat
You don't understand that you can't make actual bread without processing wheat, right? Even whole wheat bread has it.

that feel when gluten is an excellent source of protein

that feel when whole wheat is actually really good for you

fucking soccer moms

this whole gluten situation is such a sour grapes one

>our bread is shit because we try to jew people with animal feed grade (aka low gluten ones) grain products for decades
>better tell people it's perfectly fine
>or don't eat bread at all!

japs are healthy because their traditional diet is mostly steamed and boiled rice, veggies and fish

additionally they eat a lot of veggies. their diet is somewhat low in fat

Japs are healthy because all not hardy ones died out from 1000 years worth of constant hunger.

made me think
so you're saying western countries should adopt rationing to get rid of obesity?

Saying something nice definitely got hereditary here.
but rest in peace nice plan, eugenics of any sort is a crime.

>but rest in peace nice plan, eugenics of any sort is a crime.
blame the germans for that

>mfw no face while saw a piece of back human skin and some hair in a museum, from Maidanek (as they tried to think how to implement useful materials from slaughtered non humans)
overdid quite a bit

that feel when fucking soccer moms

i wish i knew that feel

>causation is correlation

The amount of fries in this picture offends me.

Post a picture of your beard.

What is gluten really?